Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack (46555 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Buhari Attack The Federal Govt. For Killing Boko Haram Sect / Asari Dokubo On Buhari Attack -- Beware Of Military Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar: asari dokubo is a disgrace to all the citizens of niger-delta. only in nigeria would a stark illiterate like him have an opinion on a political issue. why haven't the government apprehended the obese charlatan?

Instead you will reflect on the message you are here talking nonsense
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by iabdulrazaq(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
this is to show hw every1 is blinded by dirty politics of Nigeria even u guys here forgot dat sum ppl lost dia lives
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
ZUBY77:

Miss Berem how far

That is the foolish bastard Cleverly

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by victor08(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
I doubt if those tweets are coming from Asari...That dude is a drunkard that can't speak English.

Any way GEJ needs to tighten up defense in the North East!
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

fvckhead simpletons, you ought to be sacrifice to the gods or fed to an active volcano ara ra po gi.

Tunde STFU
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
arsetalks: This guy is just an idiot. He should have been arrested long ago for his statements. This is the same guy who promised to make Nigeria hellish if he is arrested and he is not arrested. If it was another person, the GEJ fans would be shouting.

I hate myself coming on Nairaland this afternoon.

Blame Etisalat for giving you 5MB because you Recharged #100.... Abeg go sleep
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Hangard: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrT2011:

grin cheesy grin

English teacher.

U don yan finish. grin cheesy grin

Have you finish vomiting all that maggots in your belly undecided

It remains the ones in your head grin cheesy grin
Am coming to inspect you.

For now...

Choi shocked Am enjoying your mama's pukaya kiss
grin cheesy

You wan kill Tunde Salami for here.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by cyunited(f): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
The other day I saw an interview of Asari dokunbo on stv daring the president not to come back home if he does not contest the forth coming election,now a bomb blast he first & initial comment is because they want the military to take over.why do I have this feeling that this Asari guy is a huge beneficiary of G.E.J's government that is why he is so protective of the guy,he couldn't even condole those that lost loved ones before airing his selfish, self centred interest.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
winiwini: DEAR OP,

WE WILL NEVER APPRECIATE COMMENTS, TWEEPS, LIKE OR PICS OF THE GOD FORSAKEN MAN.

HE IS A THIEF, MONSTER, slowpoke, AND DEVIL-DRIVEN.

TO SUSTAIN BETTER RELATIONSHIP AND GOOD INFORMATION, LETS RUN AWAY FROM TOPICS LIKE THIS.

That is why people like El Rufai will lead you to your early GRAVE
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by oladapolif: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
ojimbo: if actually you were not breastfeed with cow bell. You will know that asari dokubo always got a point when ever he tweet not like el rufai and oby ezekwesiri

cos idiot like you, can read and but cant understand shit... why every of his shit tweet is about GEJ, thats why Nigeria will never move forward... he clearly doesnt care about u and everyone, but about his pocket...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bigsteveg:

U must be an eediot to believe wotever dis guy says.

And you are?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:
Idiot ara gbagi dia, I wish I can see you in person let me knock some senses into into your silly brain nematode.

may the gods inflict you with incurable lunacy, if dem born you well drop your address. I don't mind to waste me pellets to end a product of cassava background like you.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by arsetalks(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

Blame Etisalat for giving you 5MB because you Recharged #100.... Abeg go sleep
I am not living in brokny like you. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

Tunde STFU

fvck off my mentions animal.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bigsteveg:

A militant got point, what is wrong with our people in this country? How cum we celebrate failures. Oby was once a world bank leader - a position none of ur family and generation to cum can neva attain.

Use ur head d.ickbrain

And what have you done in this country
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrT2011:

Don't die please! grin cheesy grin

all your family with die.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by kokoA(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

And you were counted in the last census?
Yes I was, right in my home state.. tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Its none of my business who wins, am neither of the two and i support none. But quoting a word from someone who has killed, kidnapped in this country..dats something else.

The last time he went to Benin Republic, he was even arrested but here in 9ja, he's a king.

I av a question thou..i hope u av an acheivement u can bodly say u benefited from GEJ govt or else ure just wasting ur precious time ni o.

Confused guy
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Hangard: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

may the gods inflict you with incurable lunacy, if dem born you well drop your address. I don't mind to waste me pellets to end a product of cassava background like you.
You know what you are suffering from mental slavery. Anytime you enter Anambra let me know so that I will cure your madness zombie.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by EliteYouth: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

you have the IQ of a pubic louse....
so saying APC will wipe off boko haram within 100 days makes buhari their leader? where's your common sense? isn't that just a political chess move just like aspirants promise uninterrupted power supply or a better economy when they come into power?

all these watery excuses will not stand in a remote village, let alone stand in court. if you have any empirical evidence that buhari sponsors boko haram, now is the time to produce such evidence or tape it shut! no nigerian graduate should be reasoning like this, not even if you passed out of technical college.

No amount of our frustrated inflated comment can change the fact that Buhari has a hand in Boko Haram, you are trying so hard to justify his comment with your dumb theory, we all know Buhari is behind BH ,....... someone predicts doom if he losses, he did lose before you know it Boko Haram intensified their brutality towards Nigerians as promised, the next thing this same shows sympathy for the group calling them innocent, the same Boko Harma nominates him to represent the group to dialogue with government................Dude what useless contrary point to you have?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Hangard: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

all your family with die.
See sophisticated English.
MIDGET.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:
You know what you are suffering from mental slavery. Anytime you enter Anambra let me know so that I cure your madness zombie.

the same mental slavery that confines you to the slum of opoko, may the gods wipe away the whole of your lineage with bubonic virus. just drop your address if you are not a born by mistake bassstard.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrT2011:

You are my very wanted Patient!

Guards!!!
Catch him for the chains!

See u in my den! cool

Abeg pity the Animal
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:
See sophisticated English.
MIDGET.

re...tard there is something called auto-selection on android devices. ain't you the same idi0t with the patent right on this phrase." don't let sentiment be crowd your sense". may thunder disembowel you asap.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by jaybee(f): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
size38: Asari Dokubo should know better. After all, he is a muslim and a Jihadist himself. If he doesn't know the reasons, he should ask his fellow Jihadist in the North to ascertain the reasons for Buhari's attack.

THIS IS AS THOUGHTFUL AS IT IS INSIGHTFUL.

QUITE UNLIKE MOST MYOPIC AND PAROCHIAL NAIRALANDERS WHO HAVE NO MINDS OF THIERS.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

re...tard stop following me about with your gigantic stupidity. come at me again andet amadioha smack you with 60000 kilojoules of thunder.

Why will i follow Tunde Salami? You this Yoruba man claiming Igbo Satan punish you
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Hangard: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

the same mental slavery that confines you to the slum of opoko, may the gods wipe away the whole of your lineage with bubonic virus. just drop your address if you are not a born by mistake bassstard.
Chest beating as usual, whenever you enter Awka from your sophisticated mud let me know . If I give you my address you will get lost. You don't even have the transport fare to bring you down to the east are you not living on non NGO donation.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
victor08: I doubt if those tweets are coming from Asari...That dude is a drunkard that can't speak English.

Any way GEJ needs to tighten up defense in the North East!

Oh Englishman
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

Why will i follow Tunde Salami? You this Yoruba man claiming Igbo Satan punish you

I rather claim to be a mad cow than to claim to be an Igbo!!!! oduduwa tokan tokan ni mi. your age long glaucoma won't let you see my siggy. all I wish for you is to get crush by a mach truck carrying industrial engine block.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:
You wan kill Tunde Salami for here.

Lol, abeg o.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by aprokomania(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
only one piece left..

GRAB YOURS NOW
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/nokia-lumia-900-95589.html/
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
arsetalks: I am not living in brokny like you. Mumu.

Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Distributes Free Decoders To Lagosians In Her Constituency (photos) / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Lai Mohammed: Kanu Lived A 5-star Life, Traveled In Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.