Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? (3195 Views)

Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by nj11(f): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2008
I buy designer clothes for my four year old son.Especially his church and party clothes are all designer and his boxer briefs are all from Calvin Klein,just love it when his jeans pants runs low and the waist band of his boxer has that label,its so cute.
Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2008
D
Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by plappville(f): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2008
chaircover:

Thank you o my sister carry go. I totally agree with you wink

I rather spend the money on my kids than some distant far far relation who after bombarding you with flashing & text messages (its cheaper than ringing you) and you give them the money, they don't even have the decency to text, flash  wink or ring say thank you.

Yeye people. .  . . .oops sorry that is for another thread.  grin

Them dey do u like that too shocked shocked shocked shocked, i think say na only me oooo grin grin
Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by KarmaMod(f): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2008
just love it when his jeans pants runs low and the waist band of his boxer has that label,its so cute.

Here I was hoping parents were taking care of that pants falling low madness. undecided
Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by DavidDylan(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2008
nj11:

I buy designer clothes for my four year old son.Especially his church and party clothes are all designer and his boxer briefs are all from Calvin Klein,just love it when his jeans pants runs low and the waist band of his boxer has that label,its so cute.

are you 12 yrs old?
Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by tRoOE(f): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2008
chaircover:

Thank you o my sister carry go. I totally agree with you wink

I rather spend the money on my kids than some distant far far relation who after bombarding you with flashing & text messages (its cheaper than ringing you) and you give them the money, they don't even have the decency to text, flash wink or ring say thank you.

Yeye people. . . . .oops sorry that is for another thread. grin
[size=13pt]lol abi oh,my mom use to say, she will rather dress herself in a rag than her kids dressed in one. some Naija people can be unappreciative sometimes[/color][/size]

nj11:

[size=13pt][color=#990000]
LOL that is how my Aunty dresses her son, the boy is just 7yrs and all he wears are designer, lol he stops wearing brief, his into boxer lately, and don't cute Jordan sneakers. lol i can't wait to have a boy
[/size]
Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by tRoOE(f): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2008
DavidDylan:

are you 12 years old?
[size=13pt]It's her money, and that means she can do whateva she feels like with it undecided[/size]
Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by DavidDylan(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]It's her money, and that means she can do whateva she feels like with it undecided[/size]

Yeah but it would be nice if we didnt have her breeding another droopy pants gangster.
Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by MrCrackles(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2008
I would gladly kit my kids out in designer gears!
Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by tRoOE(f): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2008
DavidDylan:

Yeah but it would be nice if we didnt have her breeding another droopy pants gangster.
[size=13pt]Oh my bad, i see what you meant
I thought you were talking about the designer clothes
LOL sagging baby
[/size]
Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by JustGood(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2008
nj11:

I am unable to believe any sane mother will say this. . .

are you from the carribean islands by any chance?
Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by kokoye(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2008
nj11:

just love it when his jeans pants runs low and the waist band of his boxer has that label,its so cute.

Please watch interview with Fleece Johnson, an inmate on MSNBC.

His common phrase: I LOVE BOOTY

His definition of booty: Men / boys who sag their pants / trousers

His plans for them: he'll wax the booty no matter what. So you can give it up the easy way or the hard way.

If you watch that show, you'll think twice about sagging your pants. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by Shinatu: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked :oMeeeeeeeeenn!

Our values are sure different !

Compatibility and equal values are good in marriage o, if someone like me should marry someone who dreams of showing off his/her son's designer underwear,o pa ri! no be divorce be that?
Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by nj11(f): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2008
Oh common on guys,is not what you think,it just sometimes when
he bends down to pick up stuff it shows,it happens to us all.

@ DavidDylan,
am not breeding a drooping pants gangster,that is an on fair thing to say.
Am a mother,i breed my son to be God fearing and kind to others.
I don't think any mother breed their child to be a gangster,we all pray for
the best for them.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? by JustGood(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2008
ha ha ha

we all pray the best for our kids. isn't that natural?
some of us just pray for them and then do all the other things to nullify the prayers

shiorrr

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him / Nigerian Parents Are The Bane Of Growth And Development In This Country. / Man Places His Hands On His Mother's Boobs As They Step Out(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.