Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Ebola Virus Hits Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Hits Lagos (66256 Views)

Febrile Rash Illnesses Hits Lagos Community, 20 Killed So Far / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by biggozz(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
You guys wont believe there was a movie made around 2004 on this virus, showing how some scientists developed a virus called EBOLA and used it for a population control experiment which succeeded in wiping off a village in Nigeria and entered into America through a monkey carrier from Africa taken for a pet into America and ended up nearly wiping off a whole state in America under a few days. These people that control things have started again. They act a movie of the twin towers blown up and it happens. They act of all sorts of terrorist attacks including a black man ruling America and they happen......

Can someone remind me the name of that movie again please?

7 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by MARKone(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
iterator25: Boko Haram and ebola.. we don finish!!

grin as in very very deadly combo

They guy should be quarantined immediately and with the people he has come in contact with. This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by DocRhymes: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ebola Prevention, a link everyone can follow and educate themselves on the prevention

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/ebola-virus/basics/prevention/con-20031241
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
This one can affect anybody both online and offline, y'all need to be worried.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cant they just shoot the man and bury him somewhere immediately, he's already dead, lets not allow one person ruin millions.
Òmò HIV no get mouth again

6 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by oppinionated(f): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
embarassedThis is real scary. Viral illnesses have no cure fah embarassed

I just hope it's fake alarm. It's a horrible way to die
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nihilist: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
I hope they shot that Liberian and Incinerated his body.

We dont need no goddam patient Zero in a country where doctors are still on strike angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Hoba007: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
ojeffo: CHOOSE...EBOLA OR AIDS?

You think this is funny?

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Adorayble: Health workers r more @ risk? Lod please help me and my colleagues,na ur hand we dey...

AMEN

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
CFCfan:
It's the super-mod who sometimes edits the title.

@ topic: I hope the LASG has plans to contain the spread of the disease.

Isn't it the same Nigeria we are talking about? Anyone who values their lives should just expect the worst case scenario and not rely on any incompetent government....I have told my parents already to get out of that place and go on a long vacation before that 5hit spreads...my parents are in their mid to late sixties and i won't wait for them to be taken out by some Monkey virus....not gonna happen!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by samology2000: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
The man shld be deported straight away,no time for long story.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Alfred234(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
biggozz: You guys wont believe there was a movie made around 2004 on this virus, showing how some scientists developed a virus called EBOLA and used it for a population control experiment which succeeded in wiping off a village in Nigeria and entered into America through a monkey carrier from Africa taken for a pet into America and ended up nearly wiping off a whole state in America under a few days. These people that control things have started again. They act a movie of the twin towers blown up and it happens. They act of all sorts of terrorist attacks including a black man ruling America and they happen......

Exactly wat I taught while I was reading this thread that this virus could have been created. who knows? This is not good at all

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by blackpanther25(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
biggozz: You guys wont believe there was a movie made around 2004 on this virus, showing how some scientists developed a virus called EBOLA and used it for a population control experiment which succeeded in wiping off a village in Nigeria and entered into America through a monkey carrier from Africa taken for a pet into America and ended up nearly wiping off a whole state in America under a few days. These people that control things have started again. They act a movie of the twin towers blown up and it happens. They act of all sorts of terrorist attacks including a black man ruling America and they happen......

It was a 1995 movie called outbreak

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by hensben(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Make them throw the man go boko haram camp, make him spread am for shekau and his boys ASAP

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2014

LMFAO....anything is possible in this world we live in...Afterall a whole airplane just up and disappeared without a trace!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Tunguy01(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ebola virus !!! ...,, wen d central fail 2 hold den u shld expect tinx 2 start falling apart .., read a tread some minutes ago abt Nigeria getting 13billion loan frm Japan for polio .., abeg wen we turn beggar ?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Leopantro: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Just think; you are in a BRT bus filled with people, someone starts coughing and sneezing and having serious fever. Right in the middle of third mainland bridge, the man starts vomiting blood. Everyone jumps out of the bus shouting " it's not my portion" not realising that the man has been distributing the virus since the the beginning of the journey while you were stuck in traffic. What about the change you get from the conductor or the buttons you press on the ATM machine?

4 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by jared007: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ebola virus is a conspiracy by the west to reduce Africa's population. A scientist once confessed this around 2011

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by tonididdy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
our porous borders and corrupt customs are to blame...

anything living or dead coming in from westafrica and Africa in general should be quarantined thoroughly.

this virus is no child's play, it has NO known cure

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by ablyguy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
No need to be afraid. We have thick skin. The Ebola virus would just bounce back and travel straight back whence it came...

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Decibel: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Coldfeet: Ndiofe abi? You forget that we are next after this ur "ndiofe" as we are found in almost every where you'd find an "ndiofe"please reason like a human and not like a virus thank you.
Nne ewena iwe wink We're immune to those things. tongue
Will alert my relatives over there to relocate to Abuja as soon as possible cool
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by aprokomania(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
only one piece left..

GRAB YOURS NOW
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/nokia-lumia-900-95589.html/
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by iconize(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
brownlords: It's time Nigeria disband this ecowas thing or pull out, we are not benefiting anything from it, how can Ghanians, be allowed free access into Nigeria in the name of one useless group

Actually Gaynaians are ebola virus themselves and they're the ones benefiting heavily from the Ecowas sh*t.
You see them trooping into Nigeria with no clear destination of where they're heading to.
Pathetic..

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
CHISOS!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Arosa(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez: If the man is not quarantined I will quarantine myself and my family

sad

I like the way you think. (on this issue).
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by gratiaeo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
I advise every house hold
to always wash their
hands after interaction
with outsiders, don’t eat
friuts for now if possible
and stop eating the so
called bush meat, the
disease of the Egyptians
will not be our portion in
jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Jabioro: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Preventn is better cure,d worst it had no cure..pls eat more bitter cola,at least one per day..is nt joke..

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by jericco1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
We're still dealing with Malaria now Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Alfred234(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
ablyguy: No need to be afraid. We have thick skin. The Ebola virus would just bounce back and travel straight back whence it came...
U think this is funny? its obvious dat u haven't been watching d news. Even doctors had to wear several suits and gloves just to get close to a person infected with this virus its not a funny matter

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by GentleMimi: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
This is not a rumor. It is true. Ebola is in Nigeria,Lagos state to be exact. Professional ethics prevents me frm releasing details,but it is absloutely true and scary!
I can see some peeps making jokes out of this matter. Some of us are still in shock cos we know the implications. It is worse than any disease i've ever known. Symptoms very similar to Malaria. Short incubation period and fast killer. Early detection may save lives. But the worst part is that it has NO cure.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by aprokomania(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
only one piece left..

GRAB YOURS NOW
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/nokia-lumia-900-95589.html/
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Suresh08: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
I'm immune to diseases and infection
because the greater one lives in me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs / COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.