Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Ebola Virus Hits Lagos - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Hits Lagos (66277 Views)

Febrile Rash Illnesses Hits Lagos Community, 20 Killed So Far / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by omusiliyu(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Eeeyah... Please who's residing around FAGBA, in Toyin-Agbado area of Lagos state. Please i'm in northern part of the country and I need Fagba First bank branch sort code ASAP...
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by englishmart(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
manosteel: Deport someone with Ebola disease! What happened to your big brother Africa?
answer your question then make your point. Don't bother me
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by ichidodo: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
cirmuell: grin u need help!
Don't worry, i haff money...

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by englishmart(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
VantagePoint:
Deporting him won't make any difference.
All that is needed is for him to be contained and quarantined and to let the disease run its natural course alongside with treatment.
the disease is highly communicable. And doesn't have any reliable cure
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by DocRhymes: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
A medical doctor friend of mine has written an article on this explaining what we need to know concerning prevention and also knowing symptoms of EBOLA.

Follow the link http://ayomideadebayo.com/ebola-nigeria/?utm_content=bufferf478f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by adamskutty(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
BluIvy: When South Africa required yellow fever cards from Nigeria what did they do? They made fake cards. When South Africa discovered the fake cards and deported Nigeria with the fake cards, what did Nigeria do? Retaliated and sent South Africans back.

That is the problem with Nigeria and Africans at large, they do not like to do things the right way because if the did African would not continue to fall into such disasters.

This same attitude will be Nigeria's danger in dealing with ebola. I sincerely pray that this could be not true if it is, it should be aggressively contained, otherwise many countries are doomed. Nigerians travel a lot, are allergic to doing things the right way and would spread this like there is no tomorrow.

Fortunately, South Africa has scanners at the Airports and other entry points/borders that detect temperature.

May God grant wisdom and patience to those at the forefront of this battle. Psalm 91 covers all that might be in harms way from this noise pestilence.

Enough said!
why are u always talking of south Africa all the time, won't u even talk about ur country Botswana for once ? nawa oh
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Reference(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Why not. When africans eat anything they come across. Expect more exotic diseases in the future.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Superstar007(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
Is there a possibility that some people are immune to this deadly disease?
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by GameGuyPH: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
In a useless, foolish country like Nigeria? this disease will kill us ALL!!!!
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by cirmuell(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Superstar007: Is there a possibility that some people are immune to this deadly disease?
what, like some super humans? Buhahaha cheesy no one is immune bro, just pray and hope u don't get it.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by cirmuell(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
GameGuyPH: In a useless, foolish country like Nigeria? this disease will kill us ALL!!!!
ur words are too hash and stink of foolishness angry no, the sane ones among us are gonna survival.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by dayosaurus(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Suresh08: I'm immune to diseases and infection
because the greater one lives in me.

Biggest fool I've ever seen.. continue living in denial angry angry
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by GameGuyPH: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
cirmuell: ur words are too hash and stink of foolishness angry no, the sane ones among us are gonna survival.
The truth hurts doesn't it? there is no hope...a foolish race of people who can't even find a solution for 24 hr power will DIE in an epidemic of this kind...we're all going to die, while our useless politicians run off to another country with their loot!!!
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Y d unnecessary scare sef, evn d headline will throw people in2 panic, ppl shud learn nt to misguide others by using statements dat myt cause panic jeez. Derz no proof dat hez contacted d virus yet evrione is alredi going in2 sympathetic and emphatic mode. D guy is being tested jst 2 b sure he isn't carrying d virus. D topic needs to be changed, tz lyk prayn a bad prayer

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
GameGuyPH:
The truth hurts doesn't it? there is no hope...a foolish race of people who can't even find a solution for 24 hr power will DIE in an epidemic of this kind...we're all going to die, while our useless politicians run off to another country with their loot!!!

LMAO...don't mind them...foolish people always living in denial and depending on "Miracles" always
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by cirmuell(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
GameGuyPH:
The truth hurts doesn't it? there is no hope...a foolish race of people who can't even find a solution for 24 hr power will DIE in an epidemic of this kind...we're all going to die
I'm talking about the hash words u used about ur home country not ur opinion about the virus...if you chose to die, that's ur problem. I'm gonna survive and dats a fact angry
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by gbaskiboy: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Famouspecky: O lord I pray it doesn't reach northern Nigeria too,we already have issues of our own kind of Ebola ooo.
northerners can't be suffering for two disasters Ebola and Boko haram. You already have Boko haram forget about Ebola insurgency in the north
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by adekayo1234(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
why the go slow and overpopulation for this thread? Just imagine someone with Ebola among those usernames downstairs, e mean say the virus go just spread from NL to about 30 usernames....chai! make i exit this thread shaperly grin grin grin
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
adamskutty: why are u always talking of south Africa all the time, won't u even talk about ur country Botswana for once ? nawa oh

I stay in South Africa, it is also my home. And by the way there's not much interaction between Nigeria and Botswana.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by GameGuyPH: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
cirmuell: I'm talking about the hash words u used about ur home country not ur opinion about the virus...if you chose to die, that's ur problem. I'm gonna survive and dats a fact angry

My home country is a shet-hole... nothing works here and the lack of basic infrastructure might bring about our extinction...and believe me death doesn't know any religion or optimism or will power...we're going to DIE!!...
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by frank043(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
himkers: the man should be deported asap; and I thought we have quarantine services dept at the airport?? Weren't they doing their job?? This is ridiculus
This is Nigeria,have you forgotten...where anything goes!!!
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by RaptorX: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
biggozz:

Now, there is trouble. You guys need to see this movie and tell me if this our world is normal.
Everything you see happening in the world today are not happening by coincidence, there are satanic elites in this world that want to reduce the global population to 500 million. These is not conspiracy theory they have said it indirectly but only discerning minds know their plans.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by frank043(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
himkers: the man should be deported asap; and I thought we have quarantine services dept at the airport?? Weren't they doing their job?? This is ridiculus
This is Nigeria,have you forgotten?...where anything goes!!!
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by cirmuell(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
GameGuyPH:

My home country is a shet-hole... nothing works here and the lack of basic infrastructure might bring about our extinction...and believe me death doesn't know any religion or optimism or will power...we're going to DIE!!...
u're really dumb ain't you? I don't have to rely on 'religion' 'optimism' 'faith' or 'will power' to survive...I don't have to tell you how I'm gonna survive either 'cause it's obvious you're a blockhead! #noOffence
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Suresh08: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
dayosaurus:

Biggest fool I've ever seen.. continue living in denial angry angry
thanks may God reward u according to ur deed.Amen
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by frank043(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
GameGuyPH: In a useless, foolish country like Nigeria? this disease will kill us ALL!!!!
Excluding me,my family,my loved ones,my friend's friends,my enemies and their friends,excluding you as well. Those that will be finished by this EBV are those that will facilitate its spread,politicians that will divert money meant to combat it or that will make wrong policies just for their selfish ends,and any other person that wants to die soon. Amen...my humble prayer.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by GameGuyPH: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
cirmuell: u're really dumb ain't you? I don't have to rely on 'religion' 'optimism' 'faith' or 'will power' to survive...I don't have to tell you how I'm gonna survive either 'cause it's obvious you're a blockhead! #noOffence

Not interested in your mystery survival tactics...my words will ring in your ears when you're finally bleeding from the rectum...
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Superstar007(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
cirmuell: what, like some super humans? Buhahaha cheesy no one is immune bro, just pray and hope u don't get it.

I think its possible although it is rare
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by GameGuyPH: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
frank043: Excluding me,my family,my loved ones,my friend's friends,my enemies and their friends,excluding you as well. Those that will be finished by this EBV are those that will facilitate its spread,politicians that will divert money meant to combat it or that will make wrong policies just for their selfish ends,and any other person that wants to die soon. Amen...my humble prayer.

Excuse me while I laugh hysterically at you!! grin grin grin
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by cirmuell(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
GameGuyPH:

Not interested in your mystery survival tactics...my words will ring in your ears when you're finally bleeding from the rectum...
not telling you either so in oshiomole's voice 'you can go and die' since that's what you so much want. #shalom
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by kobonaire(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
I just wish for the Ebola to nack the whole of Sambisa ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs / COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.