Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Ebola Virus Hits Lagos - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Hits Lagos (66257 Views)

Febrile Rash Illnesses Hits Lagos Community, 20 Killed So Far / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2014
zeongeon: I may be wrong but Why do I have feeling that this ebola virus is engineered (bioweapon/bioharzard)..why is it that all the deadly virus ravage black africa most times? Look at aids/hiv though its all over the world as they claim but why is it ravaging the black population and africa the most.

Well God help us because medical advice and safety instructions have limited protection but the divine protection from God is ultimate.

I hope the virus in d World War Z movie won't be next in line..for at times some of them movies paSs messages to d world indirectly.

Well, be my guest to speculate that because black people don't seem to develop technogically, politically or economically and seem to always lazily import every western product/idea, then Western people (AKA Oyibos) have created something (HIV/Ebola) to wipe us off the earth.

Afterall, WHAT CAN YOU DO?

Any answers? ........
Yes? Anybody?.......
No answers. SMH
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by waja(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2014
himkers: the man should be deported asap; and I thought we have quarantine services dept at the airport?? Weren't they doing their job?? This is ridiculus
. Abro! They deed their job very well. The man rogerred them.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by ask1: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=pretydiva]oh gracious..now m scared more than ever b4

Please don't be scared dear
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Onegai(f): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2014
News is coming out that the Liberian Health Worker has died and it's a confirmed Ebola case.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by vaccum1960(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
we dnt need flash share frm dat man we ave installed many boko haram but nt EBOLA
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by omoharry(f): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
We have been shouting since, for the government to be proactive by checking every one from this ebola troubled counties, dey didnt listen. now the virus don enter Nigeria. STUPID LEADERS THAT DO NO THINK WITH THEIR SENSES BUT WOULD RATHER THING WITH THEIR STOMACH.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Mattclara(f): 5:48am On Jul 26, 2014
suwailad:

coming from a full blown graduate like you. hmmm

Bombs killing, arm robbers terrorizing, kidnappers prowling, pastors collecting tithes and offerings, people keep stealing nigeria money, crude oil bunkering blossoming, and now ebola outbreak in the making? God where are you?
who even know, perhaps hes a dropout.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Adasek2008: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Frankenstein: This is one of the easiest virus to control but guess how the government in West Africa is combating it?— With an abstract plan! If not for the efforts of the W.H.O and Doctors Without Borders, we would have had a major epidemic across Africa.

My main fear is not about this virus spreading further but a likely mutation of the strain which can make it airborne or boost its transmission process.

God save us all.
pls don't mention airborne cos that'll be extinction for Africa.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
runzlord:
further
indicating that Ebola relies on
NPC1 to enter cells. This might
imply that genetic mutations in
the NPC1 gene in humans could
make some people resistant to
one of the deadliest known
viruses affecting humans.
source: Wikipedia
so im resistant to it grin

besides where is our tread?
What thread?
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
MzMariah: What thread?
south south tread na
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
runzlord:
south south tread na
South south or south paws thread?
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
MzMariah: South south or south paws thread?
anyone
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
runzlord:
anyone
there are lots of threads about south paws already. Lol, so you are one of us? Wow.. wink
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
MzMariah: there are lots of threads about south paws already. Lol, so you are one of us? Wow.. wink
isoko guy OgheneKaro is my name
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
runzlord:
isoko guy OgheneKaro is my name
wow, it seems onuwaje is your brother. He has a thread for all deltians too.

You are my bother o *hugs him * wink

I can't open another thread for deltians, there is one already.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
MzMariah: wow, it seems onuwaje is your brother. He has a thread for all deltians too.

You are my bother o *hugs him * wink

I can't open another thread for deltians, there is one already.
yh. okay
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by NaijaPress: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
How was this man allowed into this country with this virus....... na wao! in naija everything goes- www.naijapress.com.ng/ebola-virus-liberian-patrick-sawyer-dies-ebola-virus/
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Adasek2008: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nigeria can use this as an opportunity to wipe out the so called BH people. Government can inject one of the prisoners with Ebola virus, swap them with the girls in sambisa forest and then place mines around the forest. Shikena!!! End of BH. But first they should contain the one here o.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by prince133(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2014
engineerd: I just called my parents and told them to get the phuck outta Nigeria...no questions asked .......There is only one life to live..
come to think of it,i think i and my family shuld also get outta naija
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by prince133(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2014
Adasek2008: Nigeria can use this as an opportunity to wipe out the so called BH people. Government can inject one of the prisoners with Ebola virus, swap them with the girls in sambisa forest and then place mines around the forest. Shikena!!! End of BH. But first they should contain the one here o.
wont the prisoners also touch some pipl b4 reaching BH??and wont BH members also leave to places and spread it to the people?it could be even worse when the prisoners run away to spread it more to destroy nigeria!!!#fact
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by prince133(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
runzlord:
further
indicating that Ebola relies on
NPC1 to enter cells. This might
imply that genetic mutations in
the NPC1 gene in humans could
make some people resistant to
one of the deadliest known
viruses affecting humans.
source: Wikipedia
so im resistant to it grin

besides where is our tread?
so how will i know if i am ressistant to it
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Adasek2008: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
prince133: wont the prisoners also touch some pipl b4 reaching BH??and wont BH members also leave to places and spread it to the people?it could be even worse when the prisoners run away to spread it more to destroy nigeria!!!#fact
careful swap. And that's the function of the MINES so that any1 who tries to get out of the forest, you know what happens.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
prince133: so how will i know if i am ressistant to it
That I dont knw
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
HIV patients b like 'Nna eh atleast we beta pass dat man wey get Ebola'

#protect yourself,Ebola is real#
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by jared007: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2014
armadeo:

Sauce
do ur research u will find it I promise u
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by jared007: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2014
VantagePoint:
Stop talking wet behind the ears.
It is complacent BS like these that make Africans fold their hands and conveniently attribute every disease to the white man, instead of finding a cure themselves.
Ask yourself, why should oyibo eradicate smallpox worldwide (last known naturally occuring case was known in 1977) and now release another virus to decimate the African population?
If you think everything originated or is targeted at Africa, read about the Marburg virus.
you don't understand these guys, they create a problem and make fortune by providing an artificial solution. AM NOT SAYING THERE ARE NO CHRISTIAN SCIENTISTS!
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by prince133(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Adasek2008: careful swap. And that's the function of the MINES so that any1 who tries to get out of the forest, you know what happens.
dont talk abt careful in naija ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs / COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.