Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Apology Letter To My Gf.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apology Letter To My Gf.. (2561 Views)

Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander / My Apology Letter To My Man / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apology Letter To My Gf.. by Kaymania(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Guys, i stumbled upon this somewhere and it kinda resembles the solution to my problem(my gf broke up with me)
so I think maybe it will help solve the prob...
what do you think ?

Words will never fully express how sorry I am, but I truly hope that it is a good start:
I’m sorry.
I regret nothing more in life than what I have done to you. It was wrong, stupid and immature and you do not deserve any of the grief and anger I have caused you.
I can’t bear to see you unhappy because of my actions. When our relationship began, I promised{to myself}that I would make you happy. I failed. I failed both of us.
But I want to make amends. I truly do. You’re too important of a person to lose and I hate myself for realizing that now rather than earlier. I understand the gravity of the situation, and I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
Please call me when you have the chance.
Love always

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Eya
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Be unique. Write your own piece for her.
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by angela98(f): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
This apology letter sounds convincingly remorseful. The person sounds truly repentant. I just hope he is genuinely sorry because the heart of guys is very deep. Hmm!

2 Likes

Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by obyrich(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
angela98: This apology letter sounds convincingly remorseful. The person sounds truly repentant. I just hope he is genuinely sorry because the heart of guys is very deep. Hmm!
I like your diction.
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by Kaymania(m): 3:27am On Jul 25, 2014
IfyAngela: Eya
Aye
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by Kaymania(m): 3:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1: Be unique. Write your own piece for her.

okay, bro..
that makes it a no
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by Kaymania(m): 3:30am On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: This apology letter sounds convincingly remorseful. The person sounds truly repentant. I just hope he is genuinely sorry because the heart of guys is very deep. Hmm!

i've repented..
did yu say 'heart of guys is very deep'
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by ideology(m): 3:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Kaymania:

i've repented..
did yu say 'heart of guys is very deep'

You have repented, lollol grin
I thought you stumbled over it somewhere, lol

Sincerely, ur words touched my bones, if am the lady, you are forgiven since.
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by Kaymania(m): 3:55am On Jul 25, 2014
ideology:

You have repented, lollol grin
I thought you stumbled over it somewhere, lol

Sincerely, ur words touched my bones, if am the lady, you are forgiven since.

i think thats a yes
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by yachal: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by doris4u(f): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
angela98:
This apology letter sounds convincingly remorseful. The person sounds truly repentant. I just hope he is genuinely sorry because the heart of guys is very deep. Hmm!
As in seriously deep

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! This Man Is In Soup / My Husband’s Mouth Odour Is Affecting Our Intimacy / Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.