Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release (16765 Views)

Apple Unveils Their New Product The Internet Is Right There To Mock At It / Infinix Mock Iphone Too? / LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Ahmeduana(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ositainklord: they should keep mocking. while loosing lawsuits and paying billions of dollars to apple in damages. copying what they mock. touchlagwiz Samsung.
YOU SEE JAJANWEED MENTALITY
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by ZUBY77(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
NEROSKY: Lol each time I Watch that Samsung advert mocking 5s i laff my as off! But truth be told, iOs is really a good os, Samsung just pack lagging features to phones, leaving the important things behind, like good built quality, sleek design.. Samsung should sack whoever that's in charge of their phones design, if only iPhones can come up with removable battery, expandable memory n limit their much restrictions, then Samsung n Android is gone! Because apple iPhone 5s with A7 chipset that works like Android octa core 2x,, Is definitely the fastest & Smoothiest Smartphone in the world, you use iPhone 5 series for good 5 hours without lag or hitches, use Samsung for that long and your 2gb RAM will be eaten up and phones starts showing some lags in switching apps... You can quote me, I'm using S3, and i haven't used any iPhone either but noticed all this from 4s with mere 512 RAM.... All the same, i have seen Android L Developer version, is powerful and smooth but IOs override it, So when buy any of the flagships phone, if you don't mind restrictions and un expandable memory go for iPhone 5 series but if you care so about freedom and expandable s5

Relax. Google is incharge. Not Samsung nor HTC nor Tecno. Its google

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by 44chux(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
NEROSKY: Lol each time I Watch that Samsung advert mocking 5s i laff my as off! But truth be told, iOs is really a good os, Samsung just pack lagging features to phones, leaving the important things behind, like good built quality, sleek design.. Samsung should sack whoever that's in charge of their phones design, if only iPhones can come up with removable battery, expandable memory n limit their much restrictions, then Samsung n Android is gone! Because apple iPhone 5s with A7 chipset that works like Android octa core 2x,, Is definitely the fastest & Smoothiest Smartphone in the world, you use iPhone 5 series for good 5 hours without lag or hitches, use Samsung for that long and your 2gb RAM will be eaten up and phones starts showing some lags in switching apps... You can quote me, I'm using S3, and i haven't used any iPhone either but noticed all this from 4s with mere 512 RAM.... All the same, i have seen Android L Developer version, is powerful and smooth but IOs override it, So when buy any of the flagships phone, if you don't mind restrictions and un expandable memory go for iPhone 5 series but if you care so about freedom and expandable s5
My S5 always gets hot, and the battery don't last a whole day. If u erroneously live the wifi on, battery goes from 100% to 15% in 6hours. Called samsung care and they said its normal for the phone to get hot. Don't ever advice ur friend to buy S5. If they insist on samsung, then make it Note-3
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by johnstar(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
JideTheBlogger: #teamApple wink
knw b only apple, na orange.....
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by 44chux(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kimmo:

First, in this context, it's FILLING, not FEELING.

Second, I absolutely agree with you. Samsung is filling a void. Two, actually - cost, and the convenience of a double sim phone.

Third, NO, I am not a blind follower. I'm not a teen whose only use for phones is instagram and other social media. My phone is a work tool for me, and I know what I mean when I say the iOS beats the Android.
Fourth, is flexibility. Previous galaxies were very flexible. My first iphone was the 5s but I had to give it to my nephew when I couldn't play around with it on my Windows laptop. The irony is that I bought the S5, but coz of itz new security policy no app can download, install, delete or modify anything on it not even download manager or file explorer app. Not having fully recovered from my BB z10 experience I don't know which brand to turn to now.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Kessleek(m): 12:14am On Jul 26, 2014
Gbyte: I really don't know why People make noise about Samsung and why Samsung even make noise about what their plastic, lets forget about every of iPhone's features and all of Samsung's feature, then consider one thing, durability, when talking about Durability, Apple would give you the value of your money anytime anyday, for like 5-6yrs now I've always had atleast one Apple device with me, and let me let you know one thing, on my iphone, I can perform any kind of experiement I see online with my phone and I'm so so confident that nothing would happen to my phone, they worst that would happen to my phone would be solved my restoring the phone's firmware, but on Samsung, little experiment and you get it wrong, trust me, your phone is gone and gone forever. Ask Samsung users, so whats the noise about Samsung if you are not even sure of the life span of the phone you spend thousand of naira/hundreds of dollars to buy.

I've been with Apple for years now and I've had no reason atleast to repair any part of my phone except replace my broken screens, and even with a broken screen the screentouch of my phone would still work fine.

Abeg make Samsung pack well, always comparing with Apple, why don't you people ask yourselves why Apple has never done advert to mock or compare with Samsung ? Its because they know they are better and Samsung just always look for reasons to get Apple customers with their Ads, but tell Sammy that we aint coming. We are cool with our Apple
If you are not informed then you are badly deformed
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by niceeric(m): 3:44am On Jul 26, 2014
NoContract: All these noise making ads.

iOS all day

Garri no get advert but e dey sell pass Indomie

kindly send me a copy the newly released Dorobucci video via bluetooth to my Samsung galaxy phone I beg??

wahala don start

IOS users need no fear no prison....they're always imprisoned by their CELLphones

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Otantu: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2014
A new clean Samsung galaxy S5 4 sale at a
reduced price.interested call 08032465609 or
whattsapp me
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by mrofficial(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
44chux:
My S5 always gets hot, and the battery don't last a whole day. If u erroneously live the wifi on, battery goes from 100% to 15% in 6hours. Called samsung care and they said its normal for the phone to get hot. Don't ever advice ur friend to buy S5. If they insist on samsung, then make it Note-3

Of course it's normal for it to get hot. That happens on every goddamn phone. I remember when I was using iPhone 3. Once I put on 3G and start downloading from AppStore, I end up putting the phone on top of a chilled sachet water. But your phone battery jumping from 100% to 15% is what I don't understand. Your phone battery might be bad.
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by mrofficial(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
niceeric:

kindly send me a copy the newly released Dorobucci video via bluetooth to my Samsung galaxy phone I beg??

wahala don start

IOS users need no fear no prison....they're always imprisoned by their CELLphones

So annoying. Always synchronising bullcrap. You can't use it with another PC. iPhone 3 was the last iPhone I used.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by OmichaelO: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Have used almost all the major mobile OS..but android still does it for me..honestly nothing really special about all of 'em..even the so called IPHONE,when I used it,I got my bluetooth working and I could receive and send from any bluetooth enabled devices... Also I never needed itunes to sync anything I.e import music and videos to my Ipod(music player) or video player,basically I did all on the iphone..but it's only people that are interested in Techie ish that can afford to go thru all those process..but TBH,it was fun...but I'd rather settle for something that gets job easily done and makes life less complicated..both SAMSUNG and IPHONE are overhyped IMO.
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Ositainklord(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ahmeduana:
YOU SEE JAJANWEED MENTALITY
is this a logical comment?
have you conveyed any iota of reasoning?
pls don't quote me.
#team-iOS
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Apple Mac Os remains the best Os in terms of phone.

The android Os is just overrated....no wonder a 10k tecno android has almost the same function with a 90k samsung droid

www.alobam.tk
_

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. Mac Os is best Os in terms of phone? Nwoke m kedu ife n'eme?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Kimmo(f): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2014
donhils:
Why is it that whenever it comes to saying why ios beats android as a work tool you guys always choose to keep it to ur selves? I bet it's because you really can't say why. you just say beliv me I know why....
spill the bean, let us or at least let me know why ios beats android.

Okay.
One, my iPhone never hangs. That happens from time to time with my samsung. I have no patience for phones that don't move as fast as my fingers.
Two, I store several files on my phone and it's far easier for me to put them into labelled folders on iOS than android. The android has all these silly widgets and rubbish that you can't just put into a folder and forget about. Infact, I had to download another theme just to manage them.
I'll include more reasons when I remember because I got rid of the samsung for a Q5 which I seem to be enjoying as much as the iOS now sef.
What I hate about the iphone, funny enough, is what I liked about the samsung - the ease of downloading songs.
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by FancyClock(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
Samsung Is Good but I'm in Love with Iphone is don't know why.. 29256EB4 or whatsapp +2348035157764

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motorola Announces First 5G Smartphone / Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. / 6 Things All Yahoo Mail Users Must Do After The 1 Billion Accounts Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.