Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (32120 Views)

Ogun Speaker Explains Why Own Convoy Ignored Accident Victims / PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed / Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Eziachi: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
atlwireles:

You are now the dispenser of truth? look for some kid to sell your truckload of manure.What a freaking joke.
Yes am proud to be a dispenser of the truth. If you know of any coup which Buhari planned or executed which the likes of OBJ, IBB knew nothing about but only you, pls let us know.

Serving in a military govt, no matter the level of participation does not translate into plotting a coup or overthrowing a government. Ebitu Ukiwe was number two to IBB eventhough he too knew nothing about any coup.

Am too smart, experience and too old to hate a fellow human to the extent that I will make up a wicked story or as silly as that they tried to bomb themselves simply because I speak a different language from the individual.

I will go miles to defend the Igbo nation but not by sacrificing my God's given wisdom and sense. This sort of reasoning is not why many of us fought for the dignity of Biafra people and many died for it.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by atlwireles: 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eziachi: Yes am proud to be a dispenser of the truth. If you know of any coup which Buhari planned or executed which the likes of OBJ, IBB knew nothing about but only you, pls let us know.

Serving in a military govt, no matter the level of participation does not translate into plotting a coup or overthrowing a government. Ebitu Ukiwe was number two to IBB eventhough he too knew nothing about any coup.

Am too smart, experience and too old to hate a fellow human to the extent that I will make up a wicked story or as silly as that they tried to bomb themselves simply because I speak a different language from the individual.

I will go miles to defend the Igbo nation but not by sacrificing my God's given wisdom and sense. This sort of reasoning is not why many of us fought for the dignity of Biafra people and many died for it.

What Reasoning what do I care about your Biafra? You and your Igboness are your own problem. You think everybody against Buhari is an Igbo tribe person. You have to learn to apply that age of yours. As I said before, your mode of dispensing truth applies only to people with mindless thought process. Thank God you are inconsequential to Nigeria. Send your Buhari out for election come 2015, we shall do the needful. Just don't kill innocent people after your head gets handed to you at the polls as usual.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Pinkybush: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2014
crown777: Am sorry for Nigeria.. Loads of her youths can not think. No wonder IBB said that we don't have youth that can lead the country. Just ask yourself 1 question: What happened to all the budget allocated to the Nigeria Army yet they are under equipped now gej asking for another 1billion dollars? Am not saying Buhari is a saint but trust me Gej and PDP clan are blood sucking DEMONS. Gej and PDP always look for people to blame for their imcompetent and we sit down and buy their stories.. Wow! Fela got it right, we are Zombies...

Sharap! U r sorry 4 ur blood sucking group n sponsor (Boko haram/Buhari) nt 4 Nigeria
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Pinkybush: 12:23am On Jul 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

They guy is a man with three innocent children! I marveled the day he was exposed here in series of pictures by 5000G. An elderly shameless man he is!
You are a big disgrace to dis fake country. Having a brainless slave like you is worst than having any. Keep on showing ur foolishness. Idiot
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Pinkybush: 12:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Cow rearer (Buhari) wants to govern cows after killing all those clowns in the north.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by sadiq313(m): 4:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Hmmm may God save our country,, pls let's b realistic enof in desiiring change for once,,we can do things dsame we and always xpect a differrent results,,dnt b scared of change dis country is all we have,,we must nt b selfish in giving odas a chance,,we really need change and if u feel pdp has done enof 2 warrant anoda 4years..is ur choice n bear in mind d consequenc of ur action mytt always kums around
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2014
nagoma:

And we surely have the worst democracy with the dumb president GEJ.
Is that what your boyfriend told you?

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by ignis: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2014
ojimbo: buhari will cry blood if after all the campaign propaganda and he looses
And it's sure going to happen.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by ignis: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2014
ojimbo: buhari will cry blood if after all the campaign propaganda and he looses
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Jakumo(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2014
Pinkybush: Cow rearer (Buhari) wants to govern cows after killing all those clowns in the north.

Seconded. As the Executive Governor of all Nomadic Cows in Nigeria, Ayatolah Buhari Bin Laden of the blood-soaked baboons fame, will have his pick of the finest and sexiest female cows to add to his harem at home.

Let us lend our support to this thoughtful consolation prize in recognition of our Ayatollah's unbroken record totaling over 17 straight electoral losses in a row.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Eziachi: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
atlwireles:

What Reasoning what do I care about your Biafra? You and your Igboness are your own problem.
There is no surprise there. No Igbo man born of his father will reason like you, hence you shouldn't have reason on it since my Igboness is my business and you are right on that front.

You think everybody against Buhari is an Igbo tribe person. You have to learn to apply that age of yours.
One day if you lucky enough to live longer than your girlfriend, you shall learn that disliking people based purely on their ethnicity is like allowing hate to live rent free in your heart and it's a burden. The likes of Buhari or GEJ and co who you waste your energy fighting over, are just professional politicians making a living and at least , best buddies behind the scene.

As I said before, your mode of dispensing truth applies only to people with mindless thought process. Thank God you are inconsequential to Nigeria.
You are right about, I don't want to be consequential an unworkable experiment like Nigeria where people hated each other for no reason other their tribes or where I rejoice over a calamity that befall a fellow citizens because our language is different. And on Sunday they troops to the church, use the same mouth and heart to call on God. If my school of thought are called mindless wherever you come from or your church or mosque, am quite happy to be that mindless. Thank you very much.

Send your Buhari out for election come 2015, we shall do the needful. Just don't kill innocent people after your head gets handed to you at the polls as usual.
I don't know Buhari or any rogue Nigerian politician from Adam to Eve, neither who outrigged each other in 2015 concerned me that much. But One thing stood out for me, I don't fight other people fight when it comes to professional politicians, who care more for a cow dong that they care about your very existence.
In conclusion, those with your kind of mindset are even more dangerous that those physical killer you are alluding because we come killers first in our hearts before picked up a knife.
And heart killers are always in hiding, but at least, with the physical killer, you know your enemies and have chance to defend yourself. Have a good life.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by atlwireles: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
[s]
Eziachi:
There is no surprise there. No Igbo man born of his father will reason like you, hence you shouldn't have reason on it since my Igboness is my business and you are right on that front.

One day if you lucky enough to live longer than your girlfriend, you shall learn that disliking people based purely on their ethnicity is like allowing hate to live rent free in your heart and it's a burden. The likes of Buhari or GEJ and co who you waste your energy fighting over, are just professional politicians making a living and at least , best buddies behind the scene.

You are right about, I don't want to be consequential an unworkable experiment like Nigeria where people hated each other for no reason other their tribes or where I rejoice over a calamity that befall a fellow citizens because our language is different. And on Sunday they troops to the church, use the same mouth and heart to call on God. If my school of thought are called mindless wherever you come from or your church or mosque, am quite happy to be that mindless. Thank you very much.

I don't know Buhari or any rogue Nigerian politician from Adam to Eve, neither who outrigged each other in 2015 concerned me that much. But One thing stood out for me, I don't fight other people fight when it comes to professional politicians, who care more for a cow dong that they care about your very existence.
In conclusion, those with your kind of mindset are even more dangerous that those physical killer you are alluding because we come killers first in our hearts before picked up a knife.
And heart killers are always in hiding, but at least, with the physical killer, you know your enemies and have chance to defend yourself. Have a good life.
[/s]

Don't bore me with crap like this. Did not waste a second reading it.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
You are 100% correct
scottpirlo24: We all know the truth , it was a false flag and a decoy mission to have public attention ,,,,, who talk say this aboki no get brain , when i was working in Tel aviv nuclear facility , Mossad pulled such stunt too...... We all know the truth ...... he should be ashamed of himself for trying to paint our already bad government black .........sometimes i feel bad for myself cos i have my family there called naija

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Eziachi: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
atlwireles: [s][/s]

Don't bore me with crap like this. Did not waste a second reading it.
Glad you spent more than a second replying something you didn't even read. That must very clever of you? lol grin grin I wish I had such a skill.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by atlwireles: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eziachi: Glad you spent more than a second replying something you didn't even read. That must very clever of you? lol grin grin I wish I had such a skill.

Time to hit the ignore button.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
atlwireles:

What Reasoning what do I care about your Biafra? You and your Igboness are your own problem. You think everybody against Buhari is an Igbo tribe person. You have to learn to apply that age of yours. As I said before, your mode of dispensing truth applies only to people with mindless thought process. Thank God you are inconsequential to Nigeria. Send your Buhari out for election come 2015, we shall do the needful. Just don't kill innocent people after your head gets handed to you at the polls as usual.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
We are waiting for more stunts from APC in the coming months.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by kenee24(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmm...all in the name of politics.
Why go to such lengths?

https://tips.naij.com/4-things-women-wont-tell-you-about-sexbut-you-need.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters / Bala Mohammed Wins Supplementary Election In Bauchi / Dele Momodu Visits Senator Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.