Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (32094 Views)

Ogun Speaker Explains Why Own Convoy Ignored Accident Victims / PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed / Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: lolzzzz, i can spoil your joy this afternoon you know. its not the first time am doing it.

at this juncture....I leave your carcass to anago. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is the reason why I want buhari to become president. Gej and his cronies know this man his tough on corruption and they are doing everything to frustrate his ambition. If buhari had been president in the last election he would have dealt decisively with corruption and many people including GEJ would had been in jail. This post is a stark reminder to GEJ of what will happen to him and his cronies if buhari wins the upcoming election.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago90:

that the only language animals like you and your fellow lost soul understand.
at a point i began to think you are probably cursed yourself or maybe you are from a broken home, in fact, i think both are the cases here. it doesn't speak well of you, you keep embarrassing yourself, family and your entire tribe with how you troll online. no good person curses people in this manner.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Jakumo(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: the drones will be a boomerang if you're not careful. No one can intimidate the General not even an internet warrior like you. cool

Ha ha ha let us watch what happens over the next few months. Your Ayatollah has made the target list, and his number will come up soon enough.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by koboko69: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Itoroetti:

so u actually believed that assassins tried killing buhari?its a pity u guys believe anything dat emanates from the cry cry grand pa-buhari.
keep on believing what u feel like believing afterall ur brain isnt better than a foetus brain

Compound Dunce! But your jonathan and asari could panick. I usally dont have time for trolls....i hope u will be of the same opinion if an attempt is made on jona boy's life. Foolish newit.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy:

anago needs to go for rehab, that kid is seriously suffering from the consequences of a broken home.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by DTaj: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is the most odious post I have read in a loooong while! Is bomb comparable to fireworks/ 'banger’? Have you spoken to Kaduna residents who actually saw Buhari's three cars before and after the blast?

Why are we such an incredible people? You can support any thieving politician or party as you wish, but to say someone like Buhari would plan his own bombing is just too incredulous.

One has to pity all these e-rats coming here to spew hatred and false theories. When the dust settles, the elites and politicians know how to settle among their ilk. These guys are friends in their closets and we come online to spread tribal and religious hatred. Nigerians have never been so divided along religion and tribe as we have become in this democratic dispensation (especially from 2011). The hatred and bile being exchanged online these days is beyond belief…And the youth (who spread hate) are supposed to be the future of this country! Pity!

Too many examples:

Tinubu and Femi Pedro are back in the same party, as are Aregbesola & Adeleke, Segun Oni & Niyi Adebayo/Fayemi, Adeyeye/Ayo Fayose, Marwa & Ardo, Wali & Shekarau, Annie Okonkwo & Uba brothers, Modu Sheriff & Kashim Imam, Demola Seriki & Tinubu, Udenwa & Ohakim, Chris Anyanwu & Ohakim/Udenwa, Lai Mohammed & Bukola Saraki, Lanlehin & Ladoja, Ogunwale & Aregbesola. The list is endless.

Damn!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy: Ngwakwe ....

Why must you recommend this sort of topic for FP....this is a record low from you.

Vex go ‎k.ill you diie.you aint seen nothing yet,keep polluting nairaland with your odoriferous fart.‎​​​​Go ahead and a vote a kidnapper,as for me i will not vote him,Never. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: the drones will be a boomerang if you're not careful. No one can intimidate the General not even an internet warrior like you. cool
ilugunboy:

Thanks to the democratic government of GEJ, ignoramus like urselves can make outrageous comments about a sitting Government.

One thing is certain under Buhari, u talk u die, u no talk, u die, even emigrating to Russia will not save u, becos Buhari will hire MOSSAD AND THE KBG to find u.

Pray and thank God that GEJ u call names, is the best democratically elected President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Tracetruth: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
It's quite true that gmb is in the opposition party, it is also very true that within the opposition, there is opposition. Gmb schedules are not publicise, they are almost classified, and can easily be known by either his party or close friends. I think narrowing our suspicion to pdp and bh would not only minimise the efforts of the security agents, but would also suppress their strategies. Let only those with intelligence read my write up.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: So this senseless and "logicaless" thread got to the front page.
Go and create a thread that is capable of making it to FP orlando owoh alias Flint1
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tracetruth: It's quite true that gmb is in the opposition party, it is also very true that within the opposition, there is opposition. Gmb schedules are not publicise, they are almost classified, and can easily be known by either his party or close friends. I think narrowing our suspicion to pdp and bh would not only minimise the efforts of the security agents, but would also suppress their strategies. Let only those with intelligence read my write up.
no intelligence in your comment, all i see is naivety.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
Vex go ‎k.ill you diie.you aint seen nothing yet,keep polluting nairaland with your odoriferous fart.‎​​​​Go ahead and a vote a kidnapper,as for me i will not vote him,Never. grin grin

Eddiot! grin

If I were to be you....I will change the name to Idumumu....that perfectly encapsulate who you are on NL...short and succinctly befitting a mumu like you. grin cheesy cheesy

idumuose...ori e ti baje oooo

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by anago90: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: at a point i began to think you are probably cursed yourself or maybe you are from a broken home, in fact, i think both are the cases here. it doesn't speak well of you, you keep embarrassing yourself, family and your entire tribe with how you troll online. no good person curses people in this manner.

may the god disembowel you lost soul. feed me more of your miserable family history. you accursed and lost soul. ara ra po gi there.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by sirwilly1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
koboko69:

Even your fellow illiterate that you guys queue behind, in person of Asari Dokubo has a contrary opinion and was scared to death should anything have happened to Buhari. He has enough money to abscond for life, its u and your fellow wretched e-warriors i feel sorry for.

*editted* since this poo made FP

Buhari never overthrew any government

How many times i don warn you say i go use your name on you? We're here talking about his planned kidnapping and you're mentioning "appointed as head of state". Was it not when he was appointed that he planned the kidnapping?
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago90:

may the god disembowel you lost soul. feed me more of your miserable family history. you accursed and lost soul. ara ra po gi there.
I just think I should help a friend from a shattered home who lacks etiquette.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: blame it on the owner of the forum. You know he's a Buhari hater right from the days of Adam.

Nairaland is indeed finished!
Was that the reason you opened that senseless thread suggesting the closure of politics section? Is it because you guys are now at the receiving end.

i remember vividly how you guys were celebrating and rejoicing all over the whole place over the defection of a whooping five PDP governors to your supporter of APC party.Why didn't you suggest the closing down of politics section then?

Umu anuofia.They want to impose a kidnapper and a coup plotter as president in this modern time.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by anago90: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: anago needs to go for rehab, that kid is seriously suffering from the consequences of a broken home.

says a fatso whose family gat a reserved ward for there family brand of madness in all neurological centers nationwide. your craze in megawatts will blow up the nuclear reactor in the western hemisphere Chernobyl styled. olofo omo abi pa abe.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
This is Nigeria where life expectancy is low,besides here is not united states.
I don't think you even know the meaning of "life expectancy".
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by obailala(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
victord1st:

Show me the picture of buhari inside the said vehicle or even anywhere at the scene.

Stop being petty.. even if it was stage managed, asking for a picture of Buhari at the scene as a basis for ur argument is very petty... If he wasn't at the scene, or in the vehicle, it wouldn't have made the news
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by anago90: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: I just think I should help a friend from a shattered home who lacks etiquette.

priceless coming from a product of polyandrous marriage between bestiality partners. your cursed household need your help more in breaking away from the grip hold of poverty, misfortunes, mystery, penury and death. nairaland sold out, we don't need quality debate here anymore, we just wanna help the owner burn the whole balderdash to the ground.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by maasoap(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
cococandy: Nigerian politics!

Anyway buhari knows better than to embarrass himself contesting come 2015.
If they have a better candidate good and fine. Let's watch and see.

If na buhari,it's a big shame.
Well Buhari still remains the best candidate for APC and we know that you guys are very scare of his popularity.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
Was that the reason you opened that senseless thread suggesting the closure of politics section? Is it because you guys are now at the receiving end.

i remember vividly how you guys were celebrating and rejoicing all over the whole place over the defection of a whooping five PDP governors to your supporter of APC party.Why didn't you suggest the closing down of politics section then?

Umu anuofia.They want to impose a kidnapper and a coup plotter as president in this modern time.
you don't have sense and you will never have in more years to come. I don't blame you,I blame the mod who supported your idiocy and stupidity by moving your senseless thread to front page.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago90:

says a fatso whose family gat a reserved ward for there family brand of madness in all neurological centers nationwide. your craze in megawatts will blow up the nuclear reactor in the western hemisphere Chernobyl styled. olofo omo abi pa abe.
ok
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago90:

priceless coming from a product of polyandrous marriage between bestiality partners. your cursed household need your help more in breaking away from the grip hold of poverty, misfortunes, mystery, penury and death. nairaland sold out, we don't need quality debate here anymore, we just wanna help the owner burn the whole balderdash to the ground.
ok
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy:

Eddiot! grin

If I were to be you....I will change the name to Idumumu....that perfectly encapsulate who you are on NL...short and succinctly befitting a mumu like you. grin cheesy cheesy

idumuose...ori e ti baje oooo
i apologize on behalf of your people as to why they did not sell you into slavery or better still use you as a burnt offering grin grin.Keep moving aimlessly on this thread.Meanwhile,that noose around your neck is tightening it's grip gradually and very soon,very very soon,politics section will be awashed with the news that you have finally committed the long awaited suicide.Suegbe.Didirin.Mekunu.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Tracetruth: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: no intelligence in your comment, all i see is naivety.
I have taken time to read your responses to peoples write up, all I see is a trouble maker not being able to control one self
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
[s]i apologize on behalf of your people as to why did not sell you into slavery or better still use you as a burnt offering grin grin.Keep moving aimlessly on this thread.Meanwhile,that noose around your neck is tightening it's grip gradually and very soon,very very soon,politics section will be awashed with the news that you have finally committed the long awaited suicide.Suegbe.Didirin.Mekunu.[/s]

idumumuni.......what a befitting name... grin grin

Wretched soul....

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by obailala(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
DTaj: This is the most odious post I have read in a loooong while! Is bomb comparable to fireworks/ 'banger’? Have you spoken to Kaduna residents who actually saw Buhari's three cars before and after the blast?

Why are we such an incredible people? You can support any thieving politician or party as you wish, but to say someone like Buhari would plan his own bombing is just too incredulous.

One has to pity all these e-rats coming here to spew hatred and false theories. When the dust settles, the elites and politicians know how to settle among their ilk. These guys are friends in their closets and we come online to spread tribal and religious hatred. Nigerians have never been so divided along religion and tribe as we have become in this democratic dispensation (especially from 2011). The hatred and bile being exchanged online these days is beyond belief…And the youth (who spread hate) are supposed to be the future of this country! Pity!

Too many examples:

Tinubu and Femi Pedro are back in the same party, as are Aregbesola & Adeleke, Segun Oni & Niyi Adebayo/Fayemi, Adeyeye/Ayo Fayose, Marwa & Ardo, Wali & Shekarau, Annie Okonkwo & Uba brothers, Modu Sheriff & Kashim Imam, Demola Seriki & Tinubu, Udenwa & Ohakim, Chris Anyanwu & Ohakim/Udenwa, Lai Mohammed & Bukola Saraki, Lanlehin & Ladoja, Ogunwale & Aregbesola. The list is endless.

Damn!

My friend you cannot convince Jonathanians.. A basic requirement to be a full supporter and defender of Jonathan is that you have to firstly put aside all forms and appearances of common sense and logical reasoning. Unfortunately, Jonathanians erroneously think they are doin GEJ a favour, little do they know that their actions and public arguments further cast GEJ in bad light and make the man appear to be even worse than he actually is..

I do not need much more than common sense to know that there are a multitude of people out there who would like to see Buhari dead; GEJ doesn't even make the first list... Unfortunately, in the simple-mindedness of Nigerians, when there's an attempt at Buhari's life, the prime suspect has to be GEJ. Jonathanians in response to this simple-mindedness now feel the only way to defend their man is to sell a flimsy story that the General tried to kill himself to gain sympathy.. how silly!
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy:

idumumuni.......what a befitting name... grin grin

Wretched soul....
How about ilugunole cos i know you are wanted for stealing ladies' hanbags in Apapa.Your cup of iniquity is full and is overflowing.How many ladies' handbags have you snatched today? grin grin i wo omo ale.Keep being elusive to the law enforcement agents.You can escape today but you cannot escape tomorrow.Ilugunole grin gringrin gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Fimmy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Buhari is the smartest man alive.. Smarter than all
the genius combined together.. He is so smart
that a planned his own assassination attempt.. He
is so smart he knew the intensity and range on an
IED bomb.(Albert Einstein,9ija guy get brain pass
u).. He is so smart he could calculate the speed
and intensity of a moving bullet.he was also to
calculate the speed btw his moving convoy and
coming bullets.... I think the guy deserves an
honorary award,infact he should be awarded a
nobel prize....... I wonder when we will do away
with all the religion and tribal sentiments.. I'm
sure if it was one of the pdp goons that had a
close encounter.. All u mofos will be screaming
APC ni oo.. Where if the loose mouth FFK? Let's
hear ur opinion,you always have something to
say.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: you don't have sense and you will never have in more years to come. I don't blame you,I blame the mod who supported your idiocy and stupidity by moving your senseless thread to front page.
Nairaland politics section will not close,not even in your short lifetime will it shut down.Tell us why you were sacked from your paid job recently and stop distracting us here.Onuku

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 / Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.