Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (32118 Views)

Ogun Speaker Explains Why Own Convoy Ignored Accident Victims / PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed / Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
Nairaland politics section will not close,not even in your short lifetime will it shut down.Tell us why you were sacked from your paid job recently and stop distracting us here.Onuku
which paid job are you talking about? You think I am like you who can sell his soul to the devil just for peanuts and crumbs? Sorry for you and your entire lineage for being subjected to mental slavery. I am not in your category of a$$lickers!

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by suraaj(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose: Buhari knows if doesn't win 2015 election,then he can never contest election again because age will no longer be on his side.

Therefore it is very possible that Buhari will employ all the tricks in his arsenal to win public sympathy including hiring some touts to pull those stunts in Kaduna.

If he could hire criminals wearing the garb of Mossad to Kidnap Dikko then what stops him from hiring some hoodlums to bomb his convoy.
i just pray your father and ur family realise very soon dat you have mental problem so for quick medical attention,Burial is one of the Messiah u can tackle corruption for us in Nigeria.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by ibietela2(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
egift: Devil heard the lies told by PDP and members of the Coven on Nairaland - He shouted "The Blood Of Jesus!"

Dry joke try again
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by conyema12(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
I wish both gej and his camp with buharia and his camp will suffer the fate of those chibok babes....or even get charred by boko bomb....

useles sets of ppls.

..back to my modern combat 4
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: which paid job are you talking about? You think I am like you who can sell his soul to the devil just for peanuts and crumbs? Sorry for you and your entire lineage for being subjected to mental slavery. I am not in your category of a$$lickers!
Look at berem the women's chief arselicker of Tinubu exonerating herself from arselicking.You will continue to do arselicking for a living,yes! You will continue to lick arses with poo,you will continue to lick arses with edema(dropsy),you will continue to lick arses with pile

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
suraaj: i just pray your father and ur family realise very soon dat you have mental problem so for quick medical attention,Burial is one of the Messiah u can tackle corruption for us in Nigeria.
Read your poo comment very well and see if you are not the person who needs a psychiatrist.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Gbawe: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
DTaj: This is the most odious post I have read in a loooong while! Is bomb comparable to fireworks/ 'banger’? Have you spoken to Kaduna residents who actually saw Buhari's three cars before and after the blast?

Why are we such an incredible people? You can support any thieving politician or party as you wish, but to say someone like Buhari would plan his own bombing is just too incredulous.

One has to pity all these e-rats coming here to spew hatred and false theories. When the dust settles, the elites and politicians know how to settle among their ilk. These guys are friends in their closets and we come online to spread tribal and religious hatred. Nigerians have never been so divided along religion and tribe as we have become in this democratic dispensation (especially from 2011). The hatred and bile being exchanged online these days is beyond belief…And the youth (who spread hate) are supposed to be the future of this country! Pity!

Too many examples:

Tinubu and Femi Pedro are back in the same party, as are Aregbesola & Adeleke, Segun Oni & Niyi Adebayo/Fayemi, Adeyeye/Ayo Fayose, Marwa & Ardo, Wali & Shekarau, Annie Okonkwo & Uba brothers, Modu Sheriff & Kashim Imam, Demola Seriki & Tinubu, Udenwa & Ohakim, Chris Anyanwu & Ohakim/Udenwa, Lai Mohammed & Bukola Saraki, Lanlehin & Ladoja, Ogunwale & Aregbesola. The list is endless.

Damn!

Thank you !!!! Instead of these foolish and disappointingly sentimental Nigerian youths to make issues perpetually about good governance and their own socio-economic development they are carrying around hatred for the 'enemies' of their political 'messiahs' without realising that these people are all friend.

The Fayose folks wanted to kill themselves over recently, especially the charlatans from non-SW States, is friends with many APC politicians and their children mingle in the UK tightly. They support each other and actually have their own politico-elite clique which does not discriminate in regards to what Party Daddy is with or what position he occupies as long as it keeps them all in Louboutin, cash, high society living and Mercs/Range Rovers/Audi TTs. As it is in the UK, is the way it is in Nigeria too. These young guys are 'flossing' together and laughing at the Nigerian children of the poor fighting each other to a standstill over their politician fathers who meet up to eat the finest food together and drink the best cognac. This is why wise and exposed Nigerians will concern themselves with good governance and those delivering it. The rest is bulsh1t and not worth developing high blood pressure over.

The OP, as you surmise, is a grade A example of the hateful mumus and gullible losers who are too disconnected from the reality of Nigerian politics to appreciate that they are pawns of politicians. It is only his clannish support for GEJ, which translate into automatic hatred of all "enemies" of Jonathan, that stops him from thinking long enough to realise the sheer inanity of what he is saying and proposing. I am as flabbergasted as you are to see these over-sabi followers of GEJ suggesting Buhari "stage-managed" his own bomb attack whereas GEJ has thanked God for Buhari's life and even hard-liner Asari-Dokubo has conceded that some folks wanted to cause chaos for Nigeria via assassinating Buhari.

If only the foolish and unexposed OP , along with others like him, can see how PDP, APC, APGA, Labour politicians , from all ethnic groups, mingle and support each other privately then he will simply throw himself in a lake. Most times, I focus on discussing politics from the perspective of Nigerians supporting those who will deliver good governance and/or rejecting those who will not. Ultimately, we should all love good governance and those who deliver it above clannish and ethnocentric followership. This is why, despite supporting APC passionately, I have always being supportive of the administrative efforts of Akpabio, Chime, Lamido, Mimiko and other non-APC politicians and 'good guys' claimed to be delivering for their people. For me, it is about good governance for Nigerians above everything else. Simple as that.

Nigerian youths, the Nairaland example, are too disappointing. They have no minds of their own and are, in my opinion, probably the worst example of 'one way traffic' youths I have come across. They never ask questions or think logically. They only follow blindly. This is why the Nigerian youth today is not a solution-provider and this is why IBB deems them "not ready". They are the perfect tools in the hands of misruling Politicians who use them as disposable street-level cannon-fodders. Whereas youths in other parts of the world are independent-minded enough to always be influential in their own fate. Nigerian politicians find it easy to disregard the youths because the average Nigerian youth is not one anyone can respect easily or take seriously. This pathetic thread perfectly pays homage to the idiocy of the Nigerian youth.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by stephlinda(f): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Almost everyone is getting sentimental about this GEJ Vs Buhari issue. . . . Let the better man win come 2015!
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
Go and create a thread that is capable of making it to FP orlando owoh alias Flint1
I create myth busting threads. My latest thread on the origin of nsibidi is in the front page.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by holyfather(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
“If you want to hide a tree, you hide it in the forest. You don’t stick it out in the middle of Essex.”

Peter, the cargo manager, hit the lid on the bottom and lifted it. And as he lifted it, the Nigerian diplomat, who was standing next to me, took off like a startled rabbit across the tarmac, Mr Morrow said. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have to remember we are on an airfield which is square miles of nothing. He ran about five yards (4.5m), realised no-one was chasing him and then stopped.‎​​​​ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ op :Mhen this your Mr Morrow is a hell of a story teller.
He got me all cracked up.
I'm almost having headache sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

chai!
anor fit shout o grin grin
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by sweetgala(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose: If Buhari could organize the kidnap of Umaru Dikko in a gangster-like manner,then it is a truism that he could have organised his own attempted suicide in otder to score cheap political goal.

Below is the story of how Buhari kidnapped Umaru Dikko .

How The Kidnap Of Umaru Dikko Was Foiled

Background

On 31 December, 1983, the elected government of Nigeria was overthrown in a military coup by the country's army led by Major General Muhammadu Buhari. The new military government jailed several government ministers for corruption and embezzlement while in office. However, the powerful former Transport Minister, Umaru Dikko, fled to London. The military claimed that Dikko used his position as Transport Minister to enrich himself in a series of racketeering scandals. It regarded Dikko as its most wanted fugitive from justice and wanted to bring him back to Nigeria to face trial.

Ok OP we know the story , what you need to ask yourself is this, what he did was it in the national interest of Nigeria , would corruption be so rampant if the fight against corruption then had not been stifled by the British, would your life and your current well-being as a Nigerian not be better.

Do you think china got to where it was without international espionage, or even your dealy beloved Uk or USA.
Buhari is no saint but he is not the devil people paint him to be, and even at that he is the devil we know. Buhari is an old school military man with discipline and restraint please stop this your stupidity it's irritating.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
sweetgala:
Ok OP we know the story , what you need to ask yourself is this, what he did was it in the national interest of Nigeria , would corruption be so rampant if the fight against corruption then had not been stifled by the British, would your life and your current well-being as a Nigerian not be better.
Do you think china got to where it was without international espionage, or even your dealy beloved Uk or USA.
Buhari is no saint but he is not the devil people paint him to be, and even at that he is the devil we know. Buhari is an old school military man with discipline and restraint please stop this your stupidity it's irritating.

There is no national interest in kidnapping people from a sovereign territory. That could have set Nigeria 20 years backward had the West responded violently.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I create myth busting threads. My latest thread on the origin of nsibidi is in the front page.

I don't blame u sha for celebrating the brilliance of the people of the east. At least they could write, the same can't be said about ur own people.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
So Buhari wants to reap where he did not sow.He wants to use the same democratic platform that he truncated as a launching pad to govern Nigeria?That man is a joker.

sweetgala:

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: you sell ur soul to the devil just for peanuts and crumbsyou and your entire lineage are subjected to mental slavery. a$$lickers!

That is exactly wat prostitutes do undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
waternogetenemy:

That is exactly wat prostitutes do undecided
that's true. Exactly what your mother did and what your sisters are doing right now.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Eziachi: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
victord1st: Am I the only one that noticed theer are no shattered glass on the supposed buhari's vehicle or is it also bomb proof
Because you are an expert on ballastic forensic? Ignorant is the midst of ocean of knowledge is unforgivable.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: that's true. Exactly what your mother did and what your sisters are doing right now.

hahahaha! The who.re ain't loyal
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Eziachi: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
victord1st: Am I the only one that noticed theer are no shattered glass on the supposed buhari's vehicle or is it also bomb proof
Because you are an expert on ballastic forensic? Ignorant is the midst of ocean of knowledge is unforgivable. Only fool still think that these men they fight over are not friends behind the scenes.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by nagoma(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
This is Nigeria where life expectancy is low,besides here is not united states.

Jonathan is young but corrupt clueless, incompetent with no capacity to understand what leadership means. We don't have to have Buhari as president but any toddler can do better than GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by sweetgala(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
waternogetenemy:

There is no national interest in kidnapping people from a sovereign territory. That could have set Nigeria 20 years backward had the West responded violently.

Do you know how many people Russia has kidnapped , or how many guantanamo detainees were essentially kidnapped, what do you think the magadishu incident in the early 90s was about! All modern governments do it UK and USA inclusive, thou the Russians are the worst.

There is no violent response for such a situation but to sanction the country etc and political standoffs
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
waternogetenemy:

hahahaha! The who.re's in my family ain't loyal
you're very correct.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
sweetgala:
Do you know how many people Russia has kidnapped , or how many guantanamo detainees were essentially kidnapped, what do you think the magadishu incident in the early 90s was about! All modern governments do it UK and USA inclusive, thou the Russians are the worst

And do u know how many times Britain has declared war on russia for violating their territorial sovereignty?
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by nagoma(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
And the OP will call himself a Christian
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
nagoma: And the OP will call himself a Christian
a christian terrorist actually....
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: you're very correct.
Want a rich nigga dont you
And your nigga can't do nothing for ya
These hoes ain't loyal

Berem is a hoe.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Usman212s: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Op, your comparism doesn't ring a bell... Instead of condolen buhari, you'r here showing hatred on the man in an unjust way.... Who knows wether gej go die b4 2015 !
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Usman212s: Op, your comparism doesn't ring a bell... Instead of condolen buhari, you'r here showing hatred on the man in an unjust way.... Who knows wether gej go die b4 2015 !

Ur prayer point should be GEJ stay alive and well or else, Hutu and Tutsi will look like childs play.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
nagoma:

Jonathan is young but corrupt clueless, incompetent with no capacity to understand what leadership means. We don't have to have Buhari as president but any toddler can do better than GEJ.
It's your mouth and you can use it as you please but your opinion does not represent the opinion of the larger society.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Oluloba(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
crown777: Am sorry for Nigeria.. Loads of her youths can not think. No wonder IBB said that we don't have youth that can lead the country. Just ask yourself 1 question: What happened to all the budget allocated to the Nigeria Army yet they are under equipped now gej asking for another 1billion dollars? Am not saying Buhari is a saint but trust me Gej and PDP clan are blood sucking DEMONS. Gej and PDP always look for people to blame for their imcompetent and we sit down and buy their stories.. Wow! Fela is right we are Zombies

misearable zombies....
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by victord1st: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eziachi: Because you are an expert on ballastic forensic? Ignorant is the midst of ocean of knowledge is unforgivable.

Stay off my mention if can't make contributions without lacing it with insults.you're too shallow minded not to think that buhari can as well be at the wrong place at the wrong time just like every other victim.
Even if he was meters away and his heavily armoured vehicle were scratched by shrapnel he would've still claimed he's main target,just to score cheap political point and curry sympathy from gullible masses like you.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Atimchia(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
From your reasoning,i can deduce you are a dumbo.You mean the state cannot put Buhari out if it so wishes? If the state wants to kill Buhari,it knows the best way to achieve that.If the state is after you,then you are history.

Ask Tinubu why he fled Nigeria during the NADECO time if it wasn't because the state was on his case.keep reasoning like a toddler.
idumuose:
From your reasoning,i can deduce you are a dumbo.You mean the state cannot put Buhari out if it so wishes? If the state wants to kill Buhari,it knows the best way to achieve that.If the state is after you,then you are history.

Ask Tinubu why he fled Nigeria during the NADECO time if it wasn't because the state was on his case.keep reasoning like a toddler.smal mind, why nt thnk big?do u think assasination is moi-moi? or u dnt undstand dat no presdent has d power 2 declar war against his citizens? So, knw 4rm 2day dat 2 kill evn wit state coercive apparatus is nt easy
idumuose:

Ask Tinubu why he fled Nigeria during the NADECO time if it wasn't because the state was on his case.keep reasoning like a toddler.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ / Zulum To Army: If You Can’t Secure Baga, We’ll Mobilise Hunters To Do The Job / South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.