Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her (1147 Views)

What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by stormybucci(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2014
what is d worst response you've heard from a girl when a guy woes(toast) her.....myn was
"try again later"
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Try again? - Now that sounds familiar. Read that after taking a bottle of coke this morning.
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by gentlezypher: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2014
it cant work
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by merieam16(f): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2014
Am nt interested
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by Tallesty1(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Lmmho, I remember one that I asked out when I still dey villa, met her at a friend's wedding and she acted like she was interested, even allowed me some little little........Buh when I called her the next day to know whats up, she asked me to remind her what we discussed cos she has forgotten everything!
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by fadjnr(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Lwmo, I remember one that I asked out when I still dey villa, met her at a friend's wedding and she acted like she was interested, even allowed me some little little........Buh when I called her the next day to know whats up, she told me remind her what we discussed that she has forgotten everything!

That's cruel mehn
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by Tallesty1(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2014
fadjnr:

That's cruel mehn
I tell ya, later discovered that she was with her man then
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by stormybucci(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Lmmho, I remember one that I asked out when I still dey villa, met her at a friend's wedding and she acted like she was interested, even allowed me some little little........Buh when I called her the next day to know whats up, she asked me to remind her what we discussed cos she has forgotten everything!
dat girl is "bleepingly " crazy
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by angela98(f): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sorry u are not my type. You look too cheap. From your hand I can tell you have a small manhood. Pls try someone else...some girls can be very insensitive and rude.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
You are a pest
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by stormybucci(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: Sorry u are not my type. You look too cheap. From your hand I can tell you have a small manhood. Pls try someone else...some girls can be very insensitive and rude.
seriously??
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by horlabiyi(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
You look like a womanizer so I can't date you. So painful, is it a crime to look cool?
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
1. People wont believe me when I say your my boyfrend
2. My friends will drag you with me
3. My husband won't allow me divorce
4. Are you sure you don't have 5 gerfrend already?
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
U are older dan me.
U wan chop and go.

Chai! Cecediva show me pepper wen wooing her
Re: What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her by Stepsse(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
i dont toast

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Things Men Actually Find Attractive In Women / Guess Which Nigerian Female Actress Is This(baby Pix) / First Date Tips For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.