Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You (666 Views)

Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy / Why Do Broke Men Expect Women To Want Romance Without Finance? / Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by ehalliday: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hi guys…… How body.

I am going to share with us on the “11 Laws of stirring interest and desire; Getting them to want you”.

Now when I say “them” I mean anybody, whether it’s your boss, colleagues, clients and customers Or that guy you’re liking, that fine girl you’ve been eyeing but can’t talk to (you know naw!).

Yes! You can actually get anybody at all to want you…“kolo for you”, “craze for you”, “maga”, “and go gaga” which ever you want.

The benefits this can bring to you are mind blowing and REALLY exciting. Maybe it won’t buy you a Range Rover Sport overnight, but if you follow it you will end up with a very strong seduction. And you might end up getting that Range Sports…..eventually. wink

And this isn’t theory- this is a Fact that I have become aware of (an actual art that can be practiced by anyone, perfected and yields results).

Are you getting what you want? Are you getting them to notice you? Are you getting their attention?

You probably are struggling for someone’s attention right now, whether in business, office or socially, you name it. Yes, and that is also true if you are a housewife, with a husband, or a spouse.

The good news is, all that can change, if you follow the 11 Laws of stirring interest and desire; Getting them to Want You.

Thousands of years ago, Power and Attention has been gained through physical violence and maintained with brute strength- a Kingdom or empire had to be merciless.

Only a select few had power, but no one suffered under this scheme of things more than women.

They had no way to compete, no weapon at their disposal that could make a man do what they wanted- politically, socially, or even in the home.

But over the years, through much cleverness and creativity, invented a way of turning things around, creating a more lasting and effecting form of power and stirring interest and desire.

And that is what i'm about to share with you.

(You can get the full e-Copy for Free by leaving your best email address or a comment below).

1. Choose the Right Target.
2. Approach Indirectly.
3. Send Mixed Signals
4. Appear to Be an Object of Desire-Create Triangles
5. Stir Up a Need You can Fill
6. Master the Art of Suggestion
7. Enter Their Spirit
8. Create Pleasure
9. Keep Them in Suspense-What Comes Next?
10. Use The Power Words-Praise
11. Pay Attention to Details

Now obviously, this is an extremely condensed version. There is simply no way to lay out every detail here.

(So, leave me with your best email or a comment to get your Free e-copy).

It is my desire to help you solve the problems you face daily trying to win people’s attention to you.

P.S. To get your FULL e-Copy of the 11 Laws of Stirring Interest and Desire for FREE, drop your email address so i can send it down to you.

To your success in “Stirring Interest and Desire; Getting Them to Want You”.

Best Regards.

ehalliday.
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by Decibel: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Brb
Re: The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
All these were lifted directly from 'The Art of Seduction' by Robert Greene.

There's no need dropping any e-mail with the OP.

Get the book and know all you want about seduction.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Dancer And Daughter Of Late Afrobeat Musician, Fela Anikulapo Kuti / . / Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.