Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Please Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice!!! (646 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice!!! by faithugo64(f): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
dear nairalanders please save a soul. I have a friend who is asthmatic. Sometime last year she met this guy who claimed to love her and they started a relationship. But my friend did not tell him that she is asthmatic. I encouraged her to tell him,thinking he would accept her because he claimed to love her. So she told him,when the guy learnt that she is asthmatic,he called it quits with her saying that he can't handle a sick partner. My friend has been crying all day,she is afraid no man will ever accept her,this was how her previous relationship ended. Am not at peace too,i don't know what to say to her,she might be thinking its all my fault because i encouraged her to tell him. Now he is gone,my friend is loosing control and am confused too,please advice!!!
Re: Please Advice!!! by Decibel: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
K
Re: Please Advice!!! by emmyw(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
My dear,you are a wonderful friend,no need for her to hide the truth,i believe he man that has true love for her has not come yet.she should take a brake in relationship,there is a way God surprises us,keep close to her,tell her what will make her happy,tell her she is special for someone,and she should pray over it.
Re: Please Advice!!! by faithugo64(f): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
emmyw: t
u dey book space?
Re: Please Advice!!! by faithugo64(f): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
emmyw: My dear,you are a wonderful friend,no need for her to hide the truth,i believe he man that has true love for her has not come yet.she should take a brake in relationship,there is a way God surprises us,keep close to her,tell her what will make her happy,tell her she is special for someone,and she should pray over it.
tnx alot dear
Re: Please Advice!!! by faithugo64(f): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: K
oga is this space for sale?
Re: Please Advice!!! by Decibel: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
faithugo64: oga is this space for sale?
Yea wink
Re: Please Advice!!! by faithugo64(f): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: Yea wink
how much
Re: Please Advice!!! by Decibel: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
faithugo64: how much
Would you like to pay in cash or in kind wink
Re: Please Advice!!! by emmyw(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
faithugo64: tnx alot dear
You are welcome
Re: Please Advice!!! by ebullientV(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sometimes the toughest decision in d world is givng an advice to a friend.

Obviously, you did the right thing by encouraging her to tell the dude she is ashmatic. Tho in her present state of mind she wouldn't see that.

I believe the guy never loved her. He still was gonna dump her anyways. The only difference now is that it happened earlier than it would had he not found out now...

You can't explain urself to d babe now, it'd be an exercise in futility. I guess u just have to wait until she's in d right frame of mind, and then u can explain to her why u advised her so.

Truth is when the right man comes around for her... Her Asthmatic state would be the least of his worries.. Love will find her, if she hangs on.. Tell her so. #Goodluck
Re: Please Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
faithugo64: dear nairalanders please save a soul. I have a friend who is asthmatic. Sometime last year she met this guy who claimed to love her and they started a relationship. But my friend did not tell him that she is asthmatic. I encouraged her to tell him,thinking he would accept her because he claimed to love her. So she told him,when the guy learnt that she is asthmatic,he called it quits with her saying that he can't handle a sick partner. My friend has been crying all day,she is afraid no man will ever accept her,this was how her previous relationship ended. Am not at peace too,i don't know what to say to her,she might be thinking its all my fault because i encouraged her to tell him. Now he is gone,my friend is loosing control and am confused too,please advice!!!
. Trust me wen I say; dat guy has been looking for a means to dump her; he just got hold of 1 ; funny guy; oP u did d right tin; d guy would hv dumped her; anyway he was just looking for wat 2 hold...
Nobody dumps 1 cos of "asthma" dat excuse is too lame
Re: Please Advice!!! by faithugo64(f): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: Would you like to pay in cash or in kind wink
kind wink
Re: Please Advice!!! by Decibel: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
faithugo64: kind wink
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Advice!!! by faithugo64(f): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: kiss kiss kiss
cheesy
Re: Please Advice!!! by faithugo64(f): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
ebullientV: Sometimes the toughest decision in d world is givng an advice to a friend.

Obviously, you did the right thing by encouraging her to tell the dude she is ashmatic. Tho in her present state of mind she wouldn't see that.

I believe the guy never loved her. He still was gonna dump her anyways. The only difference now is that it happened earlier than it would had he not found out now...

You can't explain urself to d babe now, it'd be an exercise in futility. I guess u just have to wait until she's in d right frame of mind, and then u can explain to her why u advised her so.

Truth is when the right man comes around for her... Her Asthmatic state would be the least of his worries.. Love will find her, if she hangs on.. Tell her so. #Goodluck
tanx dear,have been thinking of how to talk to her
Re: Please Advice!!! by ebullientV(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
faithugo64: tanx dear,have been thinking of how to talk to her
You've to give her sometime, I think. Cos in her current state, all you'd be telling her won't make any sense to her.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be Upset If A Man Gives Your Wife Money In A Public Gathering? / E Don Be 4 Me Oooo N Bobo Needs Help / Do You Think Its Wrong For A Girl To Confess To A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.