Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me (785 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2008
i met a girl, talked to her, though she did not accept me but i have made love to her and i love the girl and she doesnt reject ma calls, could it be that she knows that i am working with a coporate organisation? what do i do?
Re: Advice Me by chika98: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2008
What has corporate organization go to do with it??
Re: Advice Me by arramyjay: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2008
nt necessarily,she may just like you for who you are nt what you are.
Re: Advice Me by lancevader(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2008
inpasoñatiöñ
Re: Advice Me by SamMilla1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2008
*HISSES*
Re: Advice Me by lammy2(f): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2008
oluole:

i met a girl, talked to her, though she did not accept me but i have made love to her and i love the girl and she doesnt reject ma calls, could it be that she knows that i am working with a coporate organisation? what do i do?

@poster
There is something amiss here, the girl did not accept you, yet you made love to her? how is that possible?
Why would she reject you because you work with a corporate organisation? shouldnt having a good job help you win her over?
Your post is very ambigious, please give us more details

@SAM
Why are u hissing now? As a Nairaland member, the poster has a right to freedom of expression, even if his sentence construction is a bit weird and disjointed.
Re: Advice Me by sangreal: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2008
When a girl says Yes she means no wen she says no she means NO but the truth of the mata is that all the whole NO'S are Negative NO's subject to change depending on ur bargaining power she may have said no but inwardly she means yes she may be caring abt ur job so look inwardly
Re: Advice Me by samesame(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2008
please how would you make love to a girl that didnt accept you. did you force her or you use jazzzz?
Re: Advice Me by Nkenim(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2008
what do you mean dear, cant get your point. hope am not rude.
Re: Advice Me by Nkenim(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2008
just stop making love to her until you are sure she loves you, you must be a player for sleeping with a girl you dont think she loves you. wake up my guy. love

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible? / Know How Nature Affects Human Character And Behaviours / What Should I Write To A Guy Who Dumped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.