Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (347753 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo:

Kai Pullam, why did you post the pic of my wife-to be??
cheesy

Haba! If I would have known I would not have posted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
this is the darker version of her.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo: this is the darker version of her.

Woodi maasin! She is beautiful, but I prefer her to be a bit slimmer.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Woodi maasin! She is beautiful, but I prefer her to be a bit slimmer.

Fulaman, I am not sure what you like anymore ...... thick or slim?
I have heard you mention both now.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo:

Fulaman, I am not sure what you like anymore ...... thick or slim?
I have heard you mention both now.

ROFLLL maybe I am just confused. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman

o wodi togu
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo, one thing is for certain though, I do like a woman with beautiful feet and toes!!!!

That is a must!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah, we need to see some Fouta Angels.....
cos i can see you viewing the thread ....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

I thought that Toumani is Mande? Hamadi is from Hamid so it has Arab origin.

All the other ones I agree with. What about Sy? That's what a Serer name or Wolof name?
Sy is a wolof name. I know Hamadi sounds Hamid but just like Toumani they are names of preIslamic era.
Toumani is mostly born by Wasulu Fula, due to their proximity with the Mande, the latter bear it too but it's an Fula name.
Sy, Ly, are both Fula, I had forgotten about them. Also Souare, which is originally Diakanke, but now thousands of Fula people in Guinea carry it without knowing that their ancestor is Diakanke.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

thank you, how about Diouf?
Diouf is Serer. El Hadji Diouf of Senegal is Fulani though, I remember in 2012 or 2013 he came to Guinea and mentioned it. He said that his real last name is Diallo but he carries Diouf as his star name because in Senegal they lived in a Diouf household( maison commune if you speak French).
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

so Biram Diouf ain't fulani?
He might be Fula by culture as you can see his first name is typically Fula of Senegambia. m
In that region , Guinea and even Mali there is a LOT of intermarriages, depending on who your mother is, where your family has settled, you can change ethnic groups. After all, ethnicity is a social construct. Once your culture is Fula is one of your parents is, you are Fula/ smiley
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
okay let's start with these two

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
And this one

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
Sy is a wolof name. I know Hamadi sounds Hamid but just like Toumani they are names of preIslamic era.
Toumani is mostly born by Wasulu Fula, due to their proximity with the Mande, the latter bear it too but it's an Fula name.
Sy, Ly, are both Fula, I had forgotten about them. Also Souare, which is originally Diakanke, but now thousands of Fula people in Guinea carry it without knowing that their ancestor is Diakanke.

So is Toumani Diabete a Wasulu Fulani?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
I like this one

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

So is Toumani Diabete a Wasulu Fulani?
his last name is typical of Djelis in Maninka group. I am not sure of his ethnicity.
It gets complicated when we borrow each other's names.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
From Dalaba

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
his last name is typical of Djelis in Maninka group. I am not sure of his ethnicity.
It gets complicated when we borrow each other's names.

Very true I agree with that
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
typical Futa hair style

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah: typical Futa hair style

I have seen that style in Burkina Faso too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcQAva1qdp8

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
humm

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
cultural event

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
fulbe America

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
the BF and guinea styles are not quite the same, Fulaman.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah: humm

this one must be from Adamawa.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Home

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo: the BF and guinea styles are not quite the same, Fulaman.

lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah: Home

Wow looks like Adamawa
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo:

this one must be from Adamawa.
really?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
really?

Yah she looks like an Adamawa fulagirl
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yah she looks like an Adamawa fulagirl
She could be from Futa Jallon too, many girls from Dalaba have her looks.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Does this look familiar to my Kamaru brothers?

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
She could be from Futa Jallon too, many girls from Dalaba have her looks.

Very interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.