Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof (26863 Views)

Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi / Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him / ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by disloman(m): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2014
alotofgrace: TRUTH at work
FIXED
Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by kabba7(m): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2014
MONEY TO BE SHARED BY JONATHA AND HIS THIEVING FAMILY OF LOOTERS .

11 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Leibnitz: 6:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Doctors and wahala
Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2014
When they steal for selfish reasons dey don't borrow. They go into borrowing when serious issues arise.

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by SangoCrusader: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2014
This is guy is truly on the money here. Is it a coincidence that GEJ is asking for $1bn just a few months to elections?!?!?!? With a PDP government already known for rampant corruption and lack of accountability, granting this loan will be a terrible mistake.

Let the corrupt senate find the money since "$20bn is not missing".

18 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2014
bignene: 3rd to comment.
Diz one dey use d new NITEL's-Blaze 5G network ni

@topic,
Naija lawmakerz, only sincere & competent when in d opposition since 1960 cool

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Jambsupport(f): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2014
In my country, d republican wil alwaz give reasons nt to approve d democrats request. i hope this gbaja guy wil b this articulate wen APC comes into power.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 26, 2014
seedord247: Anyone that say GEJ till 2019 may nature discombobulate that person life like boko haram is destroying the North... Aseee... Iseee
+ may series calamities visit them just boko haram has to innoncent people before this year end.

angry

8 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by donline: 6:29am On Jul 26, 2014
the wise man has said it all

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2014
"Slowpoke is defined as a blockhead or a dunce.” This got me laughing did he actually add that? Meanwhile one of the reasons ins urgency will not be eradicated for now is the financial rewards ogas at the top are getting NO one will audit defence spending no matter how bogus if seems.

10 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by EasternLeopard: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2014
I support this idea

Oil for weapons

Pay in oil.

Just the way the militants acquired weapons and cash.

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by omenka(m): 6:37am On Jul 26, 2014
But to incur a further $1billion loan at whatever interest rate, that is one loan too many for our future generation to pay off and the answer is a CAPITAL NO!!!”
Honestly I found it needless reading beyond this point!!! This line captures the essence of the response those empty heads in Aso Rock need to know!

PDP- incurring satanic debts for the future generations since 500BC!! angry

21 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2014
EasternLeopard: I support this idea

Oil for weapons

Pay in oil.

Just the way the militants acquired weapons and cash.
Would it sound strange dat jona's behind creek militants stealin our oil 4 trade by bartar 4 weapons in preparation 4 any seccession?

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by towsyne: 6:42am On Jul 26, 2014
come c me laffin in chiness restrain 4rm granting wetin when some of the law makers don get em own share b4 d money comes out self mtchewwn

lyk some1 said on radio 'am tired of commenting on 9ja issue give me ODUDUWA REPUBLIC'

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:43am On Jul 26, 2014
omenka: Honestly I found it needless reading beyond this point!!! This line captures the essence of the response those empty heads in Aso Rock need to know!

PDP- incurring satanic debts for the future generations since 500BC!! angry
500BC?
Na wa oo! grin

More Nigerians turnin comedians since 2011 cool

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by kinguwem: 6:57am On Jul 26, 2014
The Hon. Member may be patriotic but is ignorant about security issues. Nigeria is at war with insurgents/terrorists. Military equipment are expensive. Already lives have been lost. Does he want more lives to be lost because of $1 billion. The legislature does oversight functions, he should tell us how previous defence budgets were spent.

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2014
Jonathan is a curse to this nation

11 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by KiksAsso: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2014
kinguwem: The Hon. Member may be patriotic but is ignorant about security issues. Nigeria is at war with insurgents/terrorists. Military equipment are expensive. Already lives have been lost. Does he want more lives to be lost because of $1 billion. The legislature does oversight functions, he should tell us how previous defence budgets were spent.
Did you read his points very well before writing this?

18 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by yinchar(m): 7:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Whao...this is what I call intellectualism...it's not just about shouting GEJ till 2019, but about detailed reasoning with facts and figures...where are the PDP insincerenigeria etc....Plz come and defend your pay check...God bless you gbajabiamila or whatever is your name...Thank you for this detailed analysis...And it baffles me that you cannot see a PDP senator or Rep member that thinks like this...SHAME

16 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by hushmail: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2014
d truth of d matter is that d military is losing d war against BH
something drastic needs to be done
gej has suggested $1bn, let him have it!
senate shld monitor how its spent
thats oversight function

my life is worth more than $1bn

see nigerians becoming refugees in their own country n pple dey complain abt money

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by ola9ja(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2014
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]GEJ government is really taking us as fools, he will never go unpunished, there is a price for every wickedness... Since we don't have power to fight back
We have decided to take the case to God.
GEJ has decided to use the country's money for campaign, we all know that the only way to steal money this days as governments , is through security and yet insecurity still grew within a twinkle of an eye
My word for you this morning, individual collectively;
You Will fail as person and as a leader

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by ola9ja(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2014
GEJ government is really taking us as fools, he will never go unpunished, there is a price for every wickedness... Since we don't have power to fight back
We have decided to take the case to God.
GEJ has decided to use the country's money for campaign, we all know that the only way to steal money this days as governments , is through security and yet insecurity still grew within a twinkle of an eye
My word for you this morning, individual collectively;
You Will fail as person and as a leader

6 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by simplex2: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2014
I always knew this GEJ was benefiting from crises in the North; talking of a billion dollars loan when the security budget for this year is well over N900bill and the year is still half gone!
They've been scheming Nigerians with that fallacy of excess crude reserve, now is the time to withdraw funds from that reserve if it truly exists.

Worse still, the pdp phuck-heads at the house will rally-round their evil presido and approve this loan!

Stup!d set of e-diots!

11 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by sexlover: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Decibel:
She dey vex for the uniform gan... grin cheesy
Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by obiscolly(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2014
Well he made very good points, thanks to some research he made which most of those blackheads in the house of reps cannot do. But we all know what will eventually happen...GEJ will get this approval one way or the other, else heads will roll grin

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2014
I'm begining to love Femo, this are the kind of people we need in government, Listen all compatriots, it's time to begin to ask this government serious questions, GEJ led PDP govt. don't sell us into slavery.#stopgej$1bloannow

8 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2014

Gbajabiamila also said, “the request for $1
billion loan by the President after 3trillion Naira
allocated to Defence in 3 years with nothing to
show for it, it’s evident that the President and
his advisers regard Nigerians as imbeciles
(which they are not). For sake of clarity an
slowpoke is defined as a blockhead or a dunce.”
3trillion Naira allocated to the defence in 3years? LORD HAVE MERCY!!

embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by tallfish145(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Jonathan is out to milk Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by tit(f): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2014
if you do trade by barter,
and allow the arms supplier be paid directly with oil
you still get less money in the federation account.

That means less money to be shared by the three arms of government
and more loopholes for NNPC to swindle.
The investigations for the arms subsidy shall still be on when i get gray hair.

Rather, Nigerian tax-payers or oil income generators have to ask themselves this:
Is Borno state worth $1B?
If Chad offered you a Borno sized piece of their country, would you borrow $1B to get it?
Would you throway 10 million barrels of oil to get Sambisa forest?
Is it not better we dash Borno state to Shekau
And embezzle the $1B loan directly ourselves?
If I organize owambe with that money?
You guys will remember it till the last day.

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by myspnigeria: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2014
I agree wt him. loan kor
Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2014
kabba7:
MONEY TO BE SHARED BY JONATHA AND HIS THIEVING FAMILY OF LOOTERS .
...and his pay per post posters here on Nairaland

12 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by igbsam(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Let them take $1bn from the $20b that they claim is not missing and use it to fight insurgency. Instead of borrowing and piling up more debts for Nigeria and its future generation. Abi wetin una think ?

Crazy Govt. Ole

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers / After Secret Talks: Buhari Takes Steps To End Feud With Tinubu / APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.