Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof (26859 Views)

Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi / Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him / ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Howmanage: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Would it sound strange dat jona's behind creek militants stealin our oil 4 trade by bartar 4 weapons in preparation 4 any seccession?
[size=18pt]finally! I thought i was the only one seeing this. All jona's moves seem to be towards preparation for secession. Why aren't people seeing this? Labeling him fool etc. Nigerians are the fools!![/size]

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by shizzleStar: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Are you minding them? They are like rabid dogs with an uncontrollable instinct to bark senselessly and without thinking. I can say, without fear of contradiction, that Jonathanians are by far the least intelligent members of the politics sector of Nairaland. Many are like cheerleaders just given lines and placards to read unquestioningly. They are indeed illiterates. Considering that "Birds of a Feather flock together", their m0r0nic support of GEJ is perfectly in order.
gospel according to Gbawe, the clown!...and the lamentation continues...lmao

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by authority2006(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2014
OBJ paid off our external debt, Jonathan keeps accumulating new debt. We have external reserve, we have excess crude account, we have sovereign wealth account. Yet, we want to go and borrow $1 billion with interest. Nigerians include me made mistake the day we elected this man as our president. He keeps defending and encouraging corruption up and down, ordinary stealing.

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by shizzleStar: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Howmanage: [size=18pt]finally! I thought i was the only one seeing this. All jona's moves seem to be towards preparation for secession. Why aren't people seeing this? Labeling him fool etc. Nigerians are the fools!![/size]

gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by youngmonie: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2014
hahahaha Mr Femi you better go and ask Buhari wht happened to him when he batered oil for good and machinery from various countries in the world and refused to borrow from the IMF. (They removed him from office). OPEC would even try and block it as they would see it as flooding the market .Though a good idea the world powers would block this move they would rather we borrow the 1billion and pay interest rates fo years to come

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by chucky234(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2014
That is what you get when a dumb discombobulated clueless chronic goon pilot the affairs of a great nation like ours, the fact that Jonathan is dumb is an open secret.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Adenikeh(f): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2014
I ve never voted before due to indifference. Come 2015 i definitely will be voting against GEJ. He is d most clueless politician Nigeria has ever had.

8 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Odika1: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2014
*brings out a nylon bag full of marijuana,took a handful and ties nylon back,brings out a packet of rizla,rolls a very big jumbo,where is my lighter?,okay i don see am.,lights my jumbo*wetin concern me

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by victor08(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2014
danot1030: u started by accusing someone of illiteracy and I found ur comments full of ignorance which depicts ur level of illiteracy. Taking u by some of the points u raised: first u claimed that money given to the military in last 4yrs is not as the same as announce by the national assembly, ARE U FOR REAL, how is that suppose to be national assembly responsibility? U claimed that before the funds even get to the army's account a huge chunk of it must have been deducted by the lawmakers, SLOWPOKE u must be taking administrative matter for the story u read in ur comic book right. On ur claim that boko haram is well equipped, u must be thinking as well dat boko haram has access to funds than Nigeria army, maybe u shuld read Ugele'she comment on this subject to gain some intelligence and stop venting nuisance on this thread.

[size=18pt]How much is $1 Billion Dollars? Convert to Naira and tell us how much your calculator gave you.

Have you read the budget in recent years? Am sure many of you have not tested war before that is why you come here to argue the way you talk about football. All the APC people talking thrash are the same. Jonathan doesn't need $1billion to win election that you all know. The man has some vision for Nigeria even though his administration is slow we must give him a chance to finish. When it comes to insurgency the matter affects us all not only GEJ. Any war in these country hunger will kill the Ibos. Nigerians are bloody hypocrites and sentimentals[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by victor08(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2014
Adenikeh: I ve never voted before due to indifference. Come 2015 i definitely will be voting against GEJ. He is d most clueless politician Nigeria has ever had.
And who told you he will loose? Bbay-sitters making noise here. There is no strong person to challenge him now. The earlier you know the better for you or otherwise stay at home with your vote.

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Gbawe: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2014
authority2006: OBJ paid off our external debt, Jonathan keeps accumulating new debt. We have external reserve, we have excess crude account, we have sovereign wealth account. Yet, we want to go and borrow $1 billion at with interest. Nigerians include me made mistake the day we elected this man as our president. He keeps defending and encouraging corruption up and down, ordinary stealing.

This is the crux of the matter. GEJ, to me, is by far the most fiscally reckless President Nigeria has had to date given the direct comparison of conditions today, to include the income of Nigeria, with what obtained under even the worst government of Abacha et al. The money is literally pouring in yet allocation to Nigerian States is now regularly short of what it should be, leaving governors struggling to cope, while we are seeking a $1 billion loan to fight insurgency when this sort of amount should be routinely catered for by our 'rainy day' savings which should be considerable currently given the amount Nigeria has been earning in a period where oil price has been relatively stable virtually the entire tenure of GEJ so far !!!!

This desperate 'bowl in hand' plea for a $1 billion loan is proof Sanusi is correct when he said $20 billion 'disappeared' under GEJ. Billions of dollars has now become the equivalent of hundreds of dollars under our 'ten air plane' and 'billion naira food' President who appears to have no capacity at all for fiscal prudence or responsibility. Nigeria is seriously in trouble under this aimless government.

13 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by manutdadex(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2014
nice counter frm idea from d man, now u re doin ur job! To help d presidensy! Afterall he is human! We need a new kind of democracy for Nigerians only, we go still corupt heavenly democracy! Gej is working! Pdp or apc and odas are all d same!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by lumeneng22: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2014
MichaelSokoto: Gej till may 29th 2015

Nb: d poster below iz an angel while d 1st poster afta d OP iz high on premium isoko vegetable cool
.How do you mean? You dare blab about isoko people pple like that i pity you o

p
Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by moffat(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2014
grin gbajabidio.t I know is idiot I bet u will approved d loan GEJ till eternity cool shocked hyposcrite should stop ranting their sting on NL what happen if their is no crued oil or we should use Lagos state tax to buy arm!
Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Adenugay(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2014
This name strong oOo

When The Truth Does Not Save But Destroys; Gov. Amaechi’s Burden Of Truth >>>> http://www..com/truth-save-destroys-gov-amaechis-burden-truth/
Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by philips70(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Are you minding them? They are like rabid dogs with an uncontrollable instinct to bark senselessly and without thinking. I can say, without fear of contradiction, that Jonathanians are by far the least intelligent members of the politics sector of Nairaland. They add nothing to Nairaland or indeed Nigeria. From how they all talk ignorantly, in a feudalistic and unintelligent manner, it is amply clear that the fans of GEJ are clannish elements only interested in the blind defence of their misruling and destructively corrupt 'messiah'.

These nauseating characters are not at all concerned about the far more important consideration of good governance and this would explain why they would be the only ones who would have a problem with what Gbajabiamila has said. Many of them are like cheerleaders just given lines and placards to read unquestioningly. They are indeed illiterates. Considering that "Birds of a Feather flock together", their m0r0nic support of GEJ is perfectly in order.

This government gives a new meaning to the word 'ILLITERATE' in the Oxford English Dictionary. From Facebook to Twitter, nairaland and all over the net the GEJites continue to redefine this word and carry its meaning to new heights. And they display this illiteracy with brash arrogance. I suggest reasonable Nigerians go on sabbatical till 2019 and come back to fix the whole mess they would have created.

9 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by ALVA001: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2014
its all 2015 things. Neighbour 2 Neighbour campaign on ma mind.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Everything is based on oil.

Excess crude account funded from Niger Delta oil

External Reserves funded from Niger Delta oil.

Procurement of Military hardware to fight almajiris desperate for Niger Delta oil wealth should also be leveraged with Niger DELTA OIL.

May God punish you useless yorubas

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2014
philips70:

This government gives a new meaning to the word 'ILLITERATE' in the Oxford English Dictionary. From Facebook to Twitter, nairaland and all over the net the GEJites continue to redefine this word and carry its meaning to new heights. And they display this illiteracy with brash arrogance. I suggest reasonable Nigerians go on sabbatical till 2019 and come back to fix the whole mess they would have created.

So ND oil should still float your useless country?

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2014
seedord247: Anyone that say GEJ till 2019 may nature discombobulate that person life like boko haram is destroying the North... Aseee... Iseee
Omo guy u wicked oooo

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by manutdadex(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Ugele: don't u know that GEJ and his boys in Nigeria military hijacked Boko Haram in order to make cool money. How can a well trained soldiers find it difficult to tackle the amateur Boko haram groups. Just look at the case of armed robberys and Nigeria Police, imagine robberys robbed successfully in nigerian cities without getting arrested. Police always complained about poor tools to tackle sophisticated armed robberys while proffesional army also complained about their poor arms to tackle an amateur boko haram groups.
you guys talk as if u are 16yrs olds..d issue of insecurity in dis country is nt a new tin infact it has been our biggest problem rite frm time,its jst that Nigerians are bcomin more despirate every second..d police,army,navy's populaton compare to d citizens dey are protectin is pathetic..ratio 1 to 1000 citizen, aw is it possible for one police man to protect 1000 people? We need more! For me o, all graduate wey neva get job shud be employed by d police. Dat way we go kill two birds wit one stone(unemployment and insecurity).

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2014
my problem be say after all this comprehensive argument n a wonderful Advice .
WILL PaPa Jona do or even listen to wat dis our wonderful speaker have said
Omo there is real Fire on the Mountain ooo
Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by philips70(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2014
moffat: grin gbajabidio.t I know is idiot I bet u will approved d loan GEJ till eternity cool shocked hyposcrite should stop ranting their sting on NL what happen if their is no crued oil or we should use Lagos state tax to buy arm!

Imagine this! How much is the value of this post on a pay per post basis?

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2014
victor08:

[size=18pt]How much is $1 Billion Dollars? Convert to Naira and tell us how much your calculator gave you.

Have you read the budget in recent years? Am sure many of you have not tested war before that is why you come here to argue the way you talk about football. All the APC people talking thrash are the same. Jonathan doesn't need $1billion to win election that you all know. The man has some vision for Nigeria even though his administration is slow we must give him a chance to finish. When it comes to insurgency the matter affects us all not only GEJ. Any war in these country hunger will kill the Ibos. Nigerians are bloody hypocrites and sentimentals[/size]
Guy u r insane I swear

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by smudge2079(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2014
mcfarlin:

Asswipe you just dey follow mumu's who will lead you into the pit.
Na ur papa go enter pit.
Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by nagoma(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2014
HARDUBUY: since the emergence of Boko haram, GEJ had always buggeted 1Trillion Naira ($6billion) for security per year...yet, nothing to show for, as the situation is growing more pathetic.
He's nothing but a crook...Looking for money to campaigne and rig election with or the one to steal as he'll soon leave office!
what about the missing $20billion?

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by oluwasegun007(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2014
It's quite unfortunate that a country that did not make provision to acquire arms to defend the integrity of the country even before the coming of Bokoharam (like other Eastern & western countries), also with about 15% of our budget for the past 3yrs going into the war with Bokoharam with the issues with misappropriation still coming up, hmmmmmm....I fear for the end result of this $1billion. #TradeOILforARMS.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2014

APC nitwits defending rubbish all over this thread.

The fact remains that the era of cheap oil has gone for good.

Borrowing to pay back with oil is daft since oil pricing will continue to increase and also that the pricing mechanism for repayment will be far less than what oil is currently trading now and in the future.

At the end of the day Nigeria will lose more.

If for example the terms of repayment suggest that Nigeria supplies 300,000 barrels per day to offset the $1 BILLION dollar facility, the cost of each barrel will not be trading at the current market price at anytime now and in future but will be set at a far lower benchmark. For example today oil trades at approximately $102. The loan will be repaid at a far lower price say $75 hence the country will lose $25 as at today's price and giving the high volatile nature of energy these days you can bet your supporter of APC butts that crude will eventually reach $120.

Nitwits defending stupidity tongue

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by mcfarlin(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2014
smudge2079:
Thank GOD my papa go enter pit.

Before nko?? wink
Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by falansa: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2014
bignene: 3rd to comment.
pple like you still exist?

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by akpanikpe(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2014
News paper talk. The time dem go approve and give am the money una no go know ooh! They are just deceiving thire self for all I care.
Re: Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof by ghettodreamz(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2014
DEngineer: Am in a wrong place at the wrong time. $1 billion dollars loan + interest. The your kids and mine will be the ones to pay. Gbajabiamila made a point.

Truth is trillions has been spent in the last 3 years. What state would nigerian universities and educational system be if that budget wason education.

Nigeria is too big for one President. Take it or leave it.

Your comment is so on point, however, Nigeria is not too big for someone to preside over. There are several other countries doing so well with population size that doubles Nigeria's, yet only a person preside over them as a nation.

Our problem as a nation is that, we lack good leaders, all we've had, have and having are nothing but LOOTERS and WICKED_MEN in human's clothing.

We need someone who is God-sent, a visionary as a leader, person with a good heart and selfless attitudes towards mankind for our nation to witness a great rebirth and total liberation from corruption, et al and for peace of God to reign in our land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Celebrates 46th Birthday With Patients In Hospitals In Abuja (Pics) / BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension / Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.