Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only (1449 Views)

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2014
When men act nice to a lady.

What exactly is at the back of their minds ?

I see men being nice with ladies. The questionable ones are married men everywhere being nice with single ladies. It pops a question really. " What is at the back of your mind" ?

Guys only..
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by sexylogan(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2014
okparaugo: When men act nice to a lady.
What exactly is at the back of their minds ?
I see men being nice with ladies. The questionable one is married men everywhere being nice with single ladies. It pops a question really. " What is at the back of your mind" ?
Guys only..

Men act nice so that they can win the approval of women and get in btw their legs... Konji tingzzz

Btw OP, not all of us are nice to women angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Nice guys do it for me all the time embarassed
They are just so interesting when they r nice kiss

Sorry*
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Tallesty1(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2014
There's nothing bad about being nice to a girl. It is a sure way to get friendzoned.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2014
is gud to be nice to ladies sha, bt soms miss use it so it lives u wit no option to hadle dem wit iron hand.
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by dkronicle(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2014
Court attention and put a D in it.
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2014
I'm only being nice to them because of the ‘golden rule’.
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by McWhillion(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2014
I'm nice because I'm nice...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by chibwike(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2014
If you love a girl you'd treat her nice.[b]If you love a girl you'd treat her nice.[/b]If you love a girl you'd treat her nice.[b]If you love a girl you'd treat her nice.[b]If you love a girl you'd treat her nice.[/b]If you love a girl you'd treat her nice.[/b]If you love a girl you'd treat her nice.[b]If you love a girl you'd treat her nice.[/b]If you love a girl you'd treat her nice.
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by chibwike(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2014
following
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Karleb(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Ceasar1: I'm only being nice to them because of the ‘golden rule’.

And what exactly is the Golden rule?
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2014
Karleb:
And what exactly is the Golden rule?
‘Love your neighbour as yourself’ smiley

Especially Single Ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by bxcode(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2014
I am nice to everyone including men and women both old and young, the gentle and not so gentle.....but one thing, don't try to exploit or play with my nice gesture or else the result you will get wnt be so nice. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 27, 2014
I know say nah gif box this thread.

Gif removed...
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2014
bxcode: I am nice to everyone including men and women both old and young, the gentle and not so gentle.....but one thing, don't try to exploit or play with my nice gesture or else the result you will get wnt be so nice. Thanks.
same
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2014
sexylogan:

Men act nice so that they can win the approval of women and get in btw their legs... Konji tingzzz

angry I thought you were different
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by jennylove7575(f): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2014
Of course when a married man is being nice to
A single lady he is enrolling. Na how to comb her eden that is what is at the back if his mind. I get them plenty and am talking from experience.
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: Of course when a married man is being nice to
A single lady he is enrolling. Na how to comb her eden that is what is at the back if his mind. I get them plenty and am talking from experience.
wow jennylove7575, it seems we hv somtins in common
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by sexylogan(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2014
Naetochukwu:

I am.

I was joking. undecided

Half the time, I don't mean what I post on NL...esp. when I sound mean or sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by ebamma(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
na thunder go fire guy were dey treat fellow guys like shi.t but when him see girl him turn gentleman

3 Likes

Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by CuteCynthia(f): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Naetochukwu:

What is "Konji"?
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Odunharry(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
CuteCynthia:

What is "Konji"?
konji hmmm...state whereby one is in dire need of sex
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by ITbomb(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
It is called Women Empowerment
It is one of your social responsibility when you have so much money
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: Of course when a married man is being nice to

What you are doing is called flashing...
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by xynerise: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
This is where my Law of Equality takes effect. I treat everyone nice

Well, they have to merit it sha tongue
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by mencade5(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
be nice to ladies and die a mugu.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by jennylove7575(f): 1:24am On Jul 28, 2014
okparaugo:

What you are doing is called flashing...
you know the name, I speak my mind.
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Brimmie(m): 1:40am On Jul 28, 2014
I'm ONLY nice to Ladies that are way other than me.. Not the ones of my age group. They be like: This Nigg' is tryna get between my two legs.. Fvcked up mentality.
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 28, 2014

[/quote]hope u will be nice to me someday huh?angry
angry
angry
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 28, 2014
I call it ladies luckgrin grin
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: you know the name, I speak my mind.

So you flash your chest to say your mind ?

Lucky is that man you always tell your mind..
Re: Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only by dmcdad: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2014
Ceasar1: I'm only being nice to them because of the ‘golden rule’.
Otherwise known as the chain rule... Do unto others, what you would want them do to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Finest Art Of Sand Romance / He Is Sexually Attracted To Pregnant Women / Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.