Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) (61480 Views)

See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Honestly, it bothers me.
If it is an error that must be corrected, it has to start now.

Experience Speaking: You see a girl with pretty face and you start acting all funny as though you've seen all. Hmm!

You just saw One-Tenth of her. You need time to see the rest part if and only if you're using your head and not your ... wink

NB: My point is Why Do Guys Go All Length To Put A Smile On A "Pretty" Girl's Face? Isn't That Silly? She may not even be interested in you after all smiley

There are many who are after you- stop sweating over this one who doesn't give two rats about you.

#mythoughts#

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by iamvj: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2015

40 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
I dnt even chyke "pretty" ladies. Beauty isn't everyn. I just like a gurl wit a wonderful heart

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Akkord4gov: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lol
No jealous them na,weda pretty or not God has created them like that
Y do u remember mothers' day and forget Fathers' day?

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by simplemach(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thats because its not easy to be exceptionaly pretty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by MadCow1: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Because they are beautiful..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
And also y do girls go crazy bout hot guys op its vice versa. Not only guys

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by naijaboiy: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yes!

Even here on NL.

A girl makes a post as stupid as a dot "." and a guy will still quote her and say "nice post"

I mean like wtf

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Viktoh(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Yes!

Even here on NL.

A girl makes a post as stupid as a dot "." and a guy will still quote her and say "nice post"

I mean like wtf
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Olutola88(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Yes!

Even here on NL.

I mean like wtf
You were once guilty of a related crime( I don't know weda you're still guilty tho)

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Yes!

Even here on NL.

I mean like wtf

As in enh... Na dat one bad pass smh

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by naijaboiy: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Olutola88:
You were once guilty of a related crime( I don't know weda you're still guilty tho)
Accuse me with facts please undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by eghos12(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
hahaha. na so we see am o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by IceSplash(f): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Yes!

Even here on NL.

I mean like wtf
nice post undecided

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Olutola88(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Accuse me with facts please undecided
At one point, there was a Mario girl that made many guys here act preposterously.

Each time I visited the Romance section, I saw all sorts of guys carrying her matter on their heads like Darling Yaki. Some stalking her and many saying so much about her beauty.

On one fateful night I innocently visited d Romance section & came across her picture on one beauty thread. E be like say Electricity shock me cos I was not only disappointed in her looks but the obsequious act of her sycophants also fell me flat.

My instinct instructed me 2 give “them” a benefit of doubt by asking “Is this the Mario gal many guys here always claim is so so so Beautiful”? I was like... Excuse me! I expressed my disappointment in her looks as I expected way better.

I wasn't even allowed to Land b4 one boy just jumped 4rm a corner I didn't know. He got all defensive... YES! I love soldiers, brave ones @ that. But I don't like a Nigerian soldier flexing muscles on the streets of Lagos when Boko Haram are wasting lots of innocent lives in Borno.

That boy that jumped to defend her would have made sense if he defended her Adroitly, Astutely, Diplomatically, Intelligently or Wisely. But as a Mature Gentleman, I ignored his ignorance.

The boy's moniker read Naijaboy. So, that scenario came to mind when I saw the same boy criticizing guilty boys like him. Well, I wouldn't know if he's grown now...

247 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by naijaboiy: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Olutola88:
At one point, there was a Mario girl that made many guys here act preposterously.

Each time I visited the Romance section, I saw all sorts of guys carrying her matter on their heads like Darling Yaki. Some stalking her and many saying so much about her beauty.

On one fateful night I innocently visited d Romance section & came across her picture on one beauty thread. E be like say Electricity shock me cos I was not only disappointed in her looks but the obsequious act of her sycophants also fell me flat.

My instinct instructed me 2 give “them” a benefit of doubt by asking “Is this the Mario gal many guys here always claim is so so so Beautiful”? I was like... Excuse me! I expressed my disappointment in her looks as I expected way better.

I wasn't even allowed to Land b4 one boy just jumped 4rm a corner I didn't know. He got all defensive... YES! I love soldiers, brave ones @ that. But I don't like a Nigerian soldier flexing muscles on the streets of Lagos when Boko Haram are wasting lots of innocent lives in Borno.

That boy that jumped to defend her would have made sense if he defended her Adroitly, Astutely, Diplomatically, Intelligently or Wisely. But as a Mature Gentleman, I ignored his ignorance.

The boy's moniker read Naijaboy. So, that scenario came to mind when I saw the same boy criticizing guilty boys like him. Well, I wouldn't know if he's grown now...
And where is the thread? undecided

All stories and no proof.

***Modified***

You don use me chop likes ba??

Funny enough this is a blatant lie cheesy

Well done cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by naijaboiy: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
IceSplash:
nice post undecided
Thank you! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by tjones007: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Power of __________.

What they are after won't let them use their cognitive reasoning .

You know the remaining.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Olutola88:

bro I admire ur writing skill..even though I don't care about the issue..I must say u really expressed ur point quite clearly...

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by cokacoola(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Yes!

Even here on NL.

I mean like wtf
internest ben gaving hugulys females girls hope since 1818sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
It all boils down to: WOMAN WRAPPERING undecided undecided undecided..

Yeayyyy!!! It's cool to be pretty/beautiful/
charming but it makes no sense to me when a lady is pretty and empty.. What then is the essence of your beauty??

It's high time we realize that beauty is just an added value.. Boys Men ought to see way beyond a lady's facial looks/ physique and concentrate more on her worth/values/character etc..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Put a smile on a pretty face,you will get ur reward in heaven
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
guys guys. some guys will help a lady to jump queue. but when you, a guy tries it. they will eat you raw..
and the funny thing here is that the won't 'send' them..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
That's what we beautiful babes face everyday..hehehe..how we go do na!..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Olutola88(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
EmmySparky:
bro I admire ur writing skill..even though I don't care about the issue..I must say u really expressed ur point quite clearly...
Thanks 4 d compliment

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
The allures of beauty.

Even if disguised.
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by cyprianlah(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guys are fvcking move by wat they see
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by Maamin(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Yes!

Even here on NL.

I mean like wtf

This stupidity still happens here..a girl will upload any random pics and you see some clueless mofos who has lost it all punching likes as if their life is depended on it sad

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by prettyjo(f): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) by prettyjo(f): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
and to think that some guys commenting against it still do it everyday. #smh#

fear God oo

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.