Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,645 members, 7,865,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (58081 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Qelvin(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2014
its only on Nairaland that we give this pathetic leeches the attention they never seem to get...its not just mere coincidence that the only people who have the time to even respond to their rants are just two in number(customized07 and adamusky) the vast majority of members here and Nigerians at large don't five a flying phuck about some inconsequential slum called gay-nah.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OXYGEN01: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2014
A Togo bank in Ghana means Togo is controlling Ghana's economy. That's what a mumugerian here is claiming. NO WONDER MUMUGERIANS ARE THE MOST STUPID N WILL REMAAIN STUPID FOREEVER.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OXYGEN01: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2014
Qelvin: its only on Nairaland that we give this pathetic leeches the attention they never seem to get...its not just mere coincidence that the only people who have the time to even respond to their rants are just two in number(customized07 and adamusky) the vast majority of members here and Nigerians at large don't five a flying phuck about some inconsequential slum called gay-nah.
Apart from this useless mumugerian forum where again can mumugerians go n brag..The world knws how foolish n stupid mumugerians are so feel free in your own forum.MUMU.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2014
OXYGEN01: A Togo bank in Ghana means Togo is controlling Ghana's economy. That's what a mumugerian here is claiming. NO WONDER MUMUGERIANS ARE THE MOST STUPID N WILL REMAAIN STUPID FOREEVER.
you import more from nigeria than from any other country except china, our banks are the biggest banks in ghana, our telecommunication company (globacom) is a giant in ghana, dangote cement thrives in ghana, so tell me how we don't control your economy, this nigeria companies might probably contribute about half the GDP of ghana. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OXYGEN01: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2014
customized07: you import more from nigeria than from any other country except china, our banks are the biggest banks in ghana, our telecommunication company (globacom) is a giant in ghana, dangote cement thrives in ghana, so tell me how we don't control your economy, this nigeria companies might probably contribute about half the GDP of ghana. cheesy cheesy cheesy
None of what you've mentioned even contributes 0.001 to Ghana's economy. You are really dumb .You write without thinking. Its that a mumugerian trait or wat.TOOO MANY DUMB PEOPLE(MUMUGERIANS) ON THIS THREAD

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2014
Ghana has 11% poverty rate, by calculation ghana has about 22million people above the poverty line, nigeria has 21% poverty rate by calculation we have about 125million people above the poverty line, they don't teach economics in ghana cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2014
OXYGEN01: None of what you've mentioned even contributes 0.001 to Ghana's economy. You are really dumb .You write without thinking. Its that a mumugerian trait or wat.TOOO MANY DUMB PEOPLE(MUMUGERIANS) ON THIS THREAD
the economy of a state in nigeria is more viable than the whole of ghana, I see economic isn't a course in ghana, you people don't even understand how GDP works cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OXYGEN01: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2014
customized07: Ghana has 11% poverty rate, by calculation ghana has about 22million people above the poverty line, nigeria has 21% poverty rate by calculation we have about 125million people above the poverty line, they don't teach economics in ghana cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So u knw all this n u call ur useless God-forsaken zoo country rich.FOOLISHNESS IS IN YOUR BLOOD INDEED.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OXYGEN01: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2014
customized07: the economy of a state in nigeria is more viable than the whole of ghana, I see economic isn't a course in ghana, you people don't even understand how GDP works cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yet there are. poor people in your zoo than all the poor people in all African countries combined

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2014
All ghanians do is to talk talk talk and insult without making any coherent comment, even your president cannot save you from my hand today. If ghanians are really intelligent, let them engage me aptly and let's discuss like learned people, or maybe you should go and call your senate president to save your asses here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2014
OXYGEN01: Yet there are. poor people in your zoo than all the poor people in all African countries combined
you don't get it, according to your brother's statistics, nigerians have about 125milion (21% poverty rate of about 150-160million people) rich people, which is about four times the population of ghana.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2014
Ghana has a population of about 25million, nigeria has 125million rich people out of 150-160million nigerians, meaning nigeria can comfortable buy ghana and turn it into a farm grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
OXYGEN01: So u knw all this n u call ur useless God-forsaken zoo country rich.FOOLISHNESS IS IN YOUR BLOOD INDEED.
I know ghanians have a very low IQ, lemme explain, ghana has a population of about 25million with a poverty rate of 11% meaning ghana has about 22.5million non-poor people, nigeria has a population of about 150-160 million with a poverty rate of 21% meaning nigeria has about 125million non-poor people. The richest man in nigeria can actually buy ghana, ask forbes. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
The richest man in the world (carlso slim) worth's 80.4billion USD, ghana has a GDP of 46.4 billion USD while nigeria has a GDP 510billion USD all in 2014, meaning the richest man in the world can actually buy twice of the entire ghana and the GDP of nigeria is about 13-14times that of ghana. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Qelvin(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
OXYGEN01: Apart from this useless mumugerian forum where again can mumugerians go n brag..The world knws how foolish n stupid mumugerians are so feel free in your own forum.MUMU.
we can brag on your useless mother's trumu,we take rounds banging her..best believe I even have a medal of honor for lasting longer with wo maame,if nah lie go ask her who "Ultimate destroyer" is cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OXYGEN01: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Qelvin:
we can brag on your useless mother's trumu,we take rounds banging her..best believe I even have a medal of honor for lasting longer with wo maame,if nah lie go ask her who "Ultimate destroyer" is cheesy
U dey speak Twi too...Hahaha I pity ur useless parents for giving birth to a curse item like u.Boko haram will correct that mistake soon.MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
OXYGEN01: None of what you've mentioned even contributes 0.001 to Ghana's economy. You are really dumb .You write without thinking. Its that a mumugerian trait or wat.TOOO MANY DUMB PEOPLE(MUMUGERIANS) ON THIS THREAD

Really, that's interesting?

Could you provide us with the actual figures please?

Thanks
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OXYGEN01: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
londoner:

Thanks
And where are your figures that proves otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Why are people talking about each others mothers here?.......Its really shameful.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
OXYGEN01: And where are your figures that proves otherwise.

Did I say it was otherwise? Just provide the figures please.

You must have seen it somewhere, just share the source. Thank you in advance.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
londoner:

Thanks
did you know the richest woman (alakija folorunsho) in nigeria with a worth of 2.5billion USD is twice richer than the richest person in ghana (Dr. Kwame addor kufour) who is just worth 1.2billion USD? a woman oooooo grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
customized07: Ghana has 11% poverty rate, by calculation ghana has about 22million people above the poverty line, nigeria has 21% poverty rate by calculation we have about 125million people above the poverty line, they don't teach economics in ghana cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11% out of 24 million is 22 million. Damn dude shut up already. You have been lying ur azz off since u got on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Qelvin(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
OXYGEN01: U dey speak Twi too...Hahaha I pity ur useless parents for giving birth to a curse item like u.Boko haram will correct that mistake soon.MUMU.
I've phucked too many ghanian girls,I just had to learn twi to blend in at some point cool
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
customized07: did you know the richest woman (alakija folorunsho) in nigeria with a worth of 2.5billion USD is twice richer than the richest person in ghana (Dr. Kwame addor kufour) who is just worth 1.2billion USD? a woman oooooo grin grin grin

Yet 70% of Nigerians live on less than a dollar. See how stupid you are. Let 1% of the pop enjoy all the money while the mass suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Qelvin:
I've phucked too many ghanian girls,I just had to learn twi to blend in at some point cool

A typical Eba eater. Always lying through their big nostrils.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ashantiking:

11% out of 24 million is 22 million. Damn dude shut up already. You have been lying ur azz off since u got on this thread.
low IQ, 11% out of 24million is about 2million making the remaining about 22million, read well before you disgrace yourself and your country.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ashantiking:

Yet 70% of Nigerians live on less than a dollar. See how stupid you are. Let 1% of the pop enjoy all the money while the mass suffer.
this statistic is from where, its seems you are beginning to be apt, I get my stat from reliable sources, 70% population of even haita can't even leave below 1dollar a day, ghana's educational system is a shame, look @ the kind of people ghana produce. Smh, it seems you don't know what 1dollar is, olodo
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
See the kind of people the educational system of ghana is producing, how can 70% population of a nation live below 1USD, even if the whole country is a village, nawa ooooo, dumbheads full ghana oooo

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
So they don't really know what 1USD is in ghana, am disappointed, smh

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
customized07: this statistic is from where, its seems you are beginning to be apt, I get my stat from reliable sources, 70% population of even haita can't even leave below 1dollar a day, ghana's educational system is a shame, look @ the kind of people ghana produce. Smh, it seems you don't know what 1dollar is, olodo

70% of Nigerians live on less than a dollar a day. Is really shameful that you can come on here and brag about having billionaires when the mass is dirt poor.

Tell that to these articles,

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-18/nigeria-s-poverty-ratio-rises-to-70-of-population-trust-says.html

http://www.ruralpovertyportal.org/country/home/tags/nigeria

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OXYGEN01: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Qelvin:
Is fuckin A Ghanaian gal an achievement? Mumugerians always flirtin with left over Ghanaian gals.That even say a lot about u stinkin fools.Nutn gud comes frm that zoo.You can even fuvk Ghana's first lady who cares.BUT NO GHANAIAN WILL Bleep MUMUGERIAN STINKING SHAPELESS GALS.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (51) (Reply)

Adama Barrow Removes "Islamic" From Gambia's Official Name / Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities / Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.