Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (58695 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Edygrin(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
OXYGEN01: so.mumugeria can outdo Great Ghana in any field??...Uve eaten too much eba today ryt.Relax ok becos u ain't making sense.
Yes Any field. Challenge that statement.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahahahaha your MUMU stinks to high heavens, mor0n! Ghanaians scared of shitnigerians? grin shitnigerians have "super high business skills" and yet your country is now a dustbin country and sinking faster than titanic? grin grin grin

Oya clap for yourself. Ode undecided !
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Edygrin(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahahahaha your MUMU stinks to high heavens, mor0n! Ghanaians scared of shitnigerians? grin shitnigerians have "super high business skills" and yet your country is now a dustbin country and sinking faster than titanic? grin grin grin
Lol.. I now know you are kid. I swear the economy of ghana is the economy of just ONE state in Nigeria. Your economy is collapsing better look for something better to do to help your economy instead of busy hating on a country that doesn't care about what you think.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by overhypedsteve(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
OXYGEN01: You go fight? are u the one. to tell us whom to arrest. Don't be silly.You people are sooo hypocrites n dumb.So will u fools allow it in that lawless zoo u call country ?
i pity myself for wasting valuable intelect in replying this phul,
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OXYGEN01: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Edygrin: Yes Any field. Challenge that statement.
U are sick... clear of.apart from bombing, terrorism, unstable electricity,kidnapping, pirating, armed robbery and killing each other what can mumugeria outdo Ghana in.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
SantaMafia: and you think Ghanaians living in nigeria "live freely?" hahahahahaha you obviously don't know what you are talking about. do you you know the amount of hate Ghanaians living in your dustbin country have to cope with? abeg park well ooooh.

I know they had to deal with hate during the GMG era, but I don't think its still the case.

It still does not disprove what I have said.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OXYGEN01: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
overhypedsteve: i pity myself for wasting valuable intelect in replying this phul,
Dnt pity urself ok.That's how u ar naturally .Foolishness n stupidity is in ur blood.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Edygrin(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
OXYGEN01: U are sick... clear of.apart from bombing, terrorism, unstable electricity,kidnapping, pirating, armed robbery and killing each other what can mumugeria outdo Ghana in.
Lol.. We cant do anything. Oya tell us what ghana can do
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OXYGEN01: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Edygrin: Lol.. I now know you are kid. I swear the economy of ghana is the economy of just ONE state in Nigeria. Your economy is collapsing better look for something better to do to help your economy instead of busy hating on a country that doesn't care about what you think.
a collapsing economy is better than bombing economy. Deal with urs first thwart.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OXYGEN01: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Edygrin: Lol.. We cant do anything. Oya tell us what ghana can do
Let your over 3million mumugerians in Ghana tell u that l.Clear off!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by SantaMafia: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
londoner:

I know they had to deal with hate during the GMG era, but I don't think its still the case.

if they encountered hate during the GMG era what makes you think it has gone away? there is a lot of hatred among shitnigerians towards Ghanaians. I have tons of evidence to prove what I am saying. He who feels it knows it,huh? that is the more reason I get pissed when nigerians sound like Ghanaians hate nigerians and nigerians love Ghanaians. the fact of the matter is that Ghanaians feel the same way nigerians feel towards them. even cameroonians that you people fought a war over Bakassi, you people don't have them as much you hate Ghanaians.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
OXYGEN01: Let your over 3million mumugerians in Ghana tell u that l.Clear off!

You do know that 3m to someone who belongs to a nation of 170m sounds quite small?

You quote the number as if it is a massive amount of people.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by overhypedsteve(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
OXYGEN01: Dnt pity urself ok.That's how u ar naturally .Foolishness n stupidity is in ur blood.
you wont survive in another man's country, as for the wise ashantiking, who by reason of his bettered intellect has decided to make himself an icon of true royalty and nobility, i would say thank you for understanding morals and not allowing collective hate to blurr your vision, you are a true humanitarian
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Edygrin(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
londoner:

You do know that 3m to someone who belongs to a nation of 170m sounds quite small?

You quote the number as if it is a massive amount of people.

The funny thing is that this Nigerians are not living a free life they are paying outrageous taxes which is helping the ghanaian economy.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
SantaMafia: if they encountered hate during the GMG era what makes you think it has gone away? there is a lot of hatred among shitnigerians towards Ghanaians. I have tons of evidence to prove what I am saying. He who feels it knows it,huh? that is the more reason I get pissed when nigerians sound like Ghanaians hate nigerians and nigerians love Ghanaians. the fact of the matter is that Ghanaians feel the same way nigerians feel towards them. even cameroonians that you people fought a war over Bakassi, you people don't have them as much you hate Ghanaians.

Can you provide recent examples please? They should be feely available on the net, or from people you know personally.

The reason I feel it has gone away is that on the same trip I went to Ghana, I also took my Ghanaian friend to Naija. The difference was clear. Nigerians generally do not judge a person SOLELY on their nationality, ESPECIALLY if they are not Nigerian.

Nigerians are really not petty when it comes to those things. Nigerians don't hate Camerounians, nor do they hate Ghanaians.

We don't have time for that.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by overhypedsteve(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
londoner:

shatap! Dont go about spreading gabbage, nobody would even recognise a ghanian living in naija to even have time to discriminate. Look like you dont know how busy my people are
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Edygrin: The funny thing is that this Nigerians are not living a free life they are paying outrageous taxes which is helping the ghanaian economy.

They need to relocate and operate their businesses from outside Ghana. They don't want Nigerians there, no matter what they say or how wide their smile is....lol

Why stay where you are not wanted?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by SantaMafia: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
[s]
Edygrin: Lol.. I now know you are kid. I swear the economy of ghana is the economy of just ONE state in Nigeria. Your economy is collapsing better look for something better to do to help your economy instead of busy hating on a country that doesn't care about what you think.
[/s] bla bla bla between Ghana and shitnigeria, whose economy is collapsing? grin Ghana's economy is just like one state in MUMUDOM Republic? and yet we provide free meals to our scholl children across the country. why can't a prosperous shitnigeria do the same? 70 percent of our people have electricity. how many of your suffering and smiling MUMus have light? I sleep with my two eyes closed at night. how many in your dustbin country people can afford to do that? Ghana produced an excess of 200,000 tons of maize last year. how many did your impoverished country produce? grin what happened to the groundnt pyramids in the north? grin shitnigeria is the largest importer of food in the world today grin do you know the number of your poverty-stricken people arrive in Ghana every day in search of a better life? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
overhypedsteve: shatap! Dont go about spreading gabbage, nobody would even recognise a ghanian living in naija to even have time to discriminate. Look like you dont know how busy my people are

Dude, are you sure his was directed at me? Go back and read my posts, dear. I am Nigerian.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by SantaMafia: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
overhypedsteve: shatap! Dont go about spreading gabbage, nobody would even recognise a ghanian living in naija to even have time to discriminate. Look like you dont know how busy my people are
but are there Ghanaians still living in that hellh0le called MUMUDOM Republic? even shitnigerians are running to Ghana in large numbers for succor. so what will a Ghanaian still be doing in that cursed country? I am only quoting obasanjo who said shitnigeria is cursed grin LOL

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by SantaMafia: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Edygrin: The funny thing is that this Nigerians are not living a free life they are paying outrageous taxes which is helping the ghanaian economy.
how can nigerians live a free life in Ghana? how is that possible? do Ghanaians ever live a free life in your country?

can you tell me exactly how much taxes those criminally -minded shitnigerians pay to the Ghanaian government? and why can't nigerians just pack their bags and leave Ghana? at least then we can see whether the Ghanaian economy will collapse as some eediots keep saying grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Edygrin(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
SantaMafia: [s][/s] bla bla bla between Ghana and shitnigeria, whose economy is collapsing? grin Ghana's economy is just like one state in MUMUDOM Republic? and yet we provide free meals to our scholl children across the country. why can't a prosperous shitnigeria do the same? 70 percent of our people have electricity. how many of your suffering and smiling MUMus have light? I sleep with my two eyes closed at night. how many in your dustbin country people can afford to do that? Ghana produced an excess of 200,000 tons of maize last year. how many did your impoverished country produce? grin what happened to the groundnt pyramids in the north? grin shitnigeria is the largest importer of food in the world today grin do you know the number of your poverty-stricken people arrive in Ghana every day in search of a better life? grin grin grin grin
hahaha you are claiming all this and yet your people are protesting?.. Even with the insecurity in some parts of Nigeria it can never be compared to ghana. The so-called poverty stricken people who arrive ghana still have enough money to rent shops and pay taxes unlike the lazy ghanaians who walk around begging, shining shoes and selling chin chin here.. you better remove the heavy log from ya eye.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
SantaMafia: [s][/s] bla bla bla between Ghana and shitnigeria, whose economy is collapsing? grin Ghana's economy is just like one state in MUMUDOM Republic? and yet we provide free meals to our scholl children across the country. why can't a prosperous shitnigeria do the same? 70 percent of our people have electricity. how many of your suffering and smiling MUMus have light? I sleep with my two eyes closed at night. how many in your dustbin country people can afford to do that? Ghana produced an excess of 200,000 tons of maize last year. how many did your impoverished country produce? grin what happened to the groundnt pyramids in the north? grin shitnigeria is the largest importer of food in the world today grin do you know the number of your poverty-stricken people arrive in Ghana every day in search of a better life? grin grin grin grin

Could you give the link for the stats on maize production please? As well as the list of importers of food worldwide.

Do you also have the examples of Ghanaians in Nigeria that are hated/not living free?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Edygrin(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
You are talking about imports of food.. You should be ashamed that a country of just 25 mil people still import food.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by SantaMafia: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Edygrin: hahaha you are claiming all this and yet your people are protesting?.. Even with the insecurity in some parts of Nigeria it can never be compared to ghana. The so-called poverty stricken people who arrive ghana still have enough money to rent shops and pay taxes unlike the lazy ghanaians who walk around begging, shining shoes and selling chin chin here.. you better remove the heavy log from ya eye.
hahahaha have you ever been to Ghana? I bet you don't even know the road to Ghana, yet you sit in your smelly, cursed dustboin country and make outrageous assumptions?

only a few of your people can afford to rent shops in Ghana. the vast majority of them are criminals, pr0stitutes, drug traffickers, 419ners. some also hawk phones on the streets and do menial jobs. I even bought coconut from an igbo boy at east lego yesterday. he's my regular customer.

so don't say what you don't know,huh? last week, three shitnigerians were caught with forged Ghanaian passports. and only recently, some nigerians forged the letter heads of the presidency. no day passes by without reports of criminal acts by shitnigerians in Ghana. smh

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by overhypedsteve(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
SantaMafia: but are there Ghanaians still living in that hellh0le called MUMUDOM Republic? even shitnigerians are running to Ghana in large numbers for succor. so what will a Ghanaian still be doing in that cursed country? I am only quoting obasanjo who said shitnigeria is cursed grin LOL
you can also go ahead and quote your father who still regret the fact that the GMG era saw him packing back to ghana, why would i call a country "gaynia" why would i call an african "black or charcoal" i would never do that, i will only sit here and tell you how pained i am over your countries hate for my country pple. And while doing that i will take a walk round my compound and ask myself why cant everybody just relax and breath in the fresh Air, oh i know why cus some fools believe that they will choke to death if they breath the same Air with my people. Nigeria may be cursed but ghana isnt blessed either

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by SantaMafia: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Edygrin: You are talking about imports of food.. You should be ashamed that a country of just 25 mil people still import food.
can you imagine the rubbish this eediot posted grin what has a small country dot to do with producing food. first of all, are Ghanaians responsible for you guys producing like pigs? grin and don't you people have a bigger land mass, or are you saying shitnigeria does not have enough land for farming/agriculture? the answer is simple. shitnigerians are the laziest people on earth. everybody wants fast money. how many shitnigerians engage in farming? it is nothing to with the population of a country, mor0n. I thought you guys always delighted in your big population. isn't that what makes shitnigeria the giANT of Africa? grin smh

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by overhypedsteve(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahaha have you ever been to Ghana? I bet you don't even know the road to Ghana, yet you sit in your smelly, cursed dustboin country and make outrageous assumptions?

only a few of your people can afford to rent shops in Ghana. the vast majority of them are criminals, pr0stitutes, drug traffickers, 419ners. some also hawk phones on the streets and do menial jobs. I even bought coconut from an igbo boy at east lego yesterday. he's my regular customer.

so don't say what you don't know,huh? last week, three shitnigerians were caught with forged Ghanaian passports. and only recently, some nigerians forged the letter heads of the presidency. no day passes by without reports of criminal acts by shitnigerians in Ghana. smh
so he letterhead of your president is now so easy to forge that nigerian hackers are now forming it, choi, talk about brilliance and skillfullness guess those boys would have brought down your whole country government with just a laptop
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Edygrin(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahaha have you ever been to Ghana? I bet you don't even know the road to Ghana, yet you sit in your smelly, cursed dustboin country and make outrageous assumptions?

Why will i come to ghana?.. What for? My people just come there to make money. You call them prostitutes, who are those paying them for the sex? Nigerian men? abi sex starved ghanaians.. You call them drug dealers, are they the ones smoking/taking those drugs? Abi ghanaians. Any1 that falls victim to a yahoo boy is greedy, which is a trait every ghanaian has.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by overhypedsteve(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
SantaMafia: can you imagine the rubbish this eediot posted grin what has a small country dot to do with producing food. first of all, are Ghanaians responsible for you guys producing like pigs? grin and don't you people have a bigger land mass, or are you saying shitnigeria does not have enough land for farming/agriculture? the answer is simple. shitnigerians are the laziest people on earth. everybody wants fast money. how many shitnigerians engage in farming? it is nothing to with the population of a country, mor0n. I thought you guys always delighted in your big population. isn't that what makes shitnigeria the giANT of Africa? grin smh
all he is trying to say is that why cant your country indeginously feed its small population, the population of your country is not even larger than that of lagos, only obasanjo's farm can feed you guys
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by SantaMafia: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
overhypedsteve: you can also go ahead and quote your father who still regret the fact that the GMG era saw him packing back to ghana, why would i call a country "gaynia" why would i call an african "black or charcoal" i would never do that, i will only sit here and tell you how pained i am over your countries hate for my country pple. And while doing that i will take a walk round my compound and ask myself why cant everybody just relax and breath in the fresh Air, oh i know why cus some fools believe that they will choke to death if they breath the same Air with my people. Nigeria may be cursed but ghana isnt blessed either
sharaaap . who gives a fvck about what you think? and don't give that nonsense about Ghanaians hating nigerians. Nigeriuans hate Ghanaians even more so quit your self righteous foooolish attitude!

I really don't care if I am called black or charcoal. I am a black african and don't preted to be anyone else. it is not an accident that shitnigerian is a the bleaching capital of the world,huh? what better evidence of a people collectively suffering from crass inferiority complex? to the average shitnigerian, black is bad and white is good. but it does not matter how you bleach, you will always be black grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Edygrin(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
SantaMafia: can you imagine the rubbish this eediot posted grin what has a small country dot to do with producing food. first of all, are Ghanaians responsible for you guys producing like pigs? grin and don't you people have a bigger land mass, or are you saying shitnigeria does not have enough land for farming/agriculture? the answer is simple. shitnigerians are the laziest people on earth. everybody wants fast money. how many shitnigerians engage in farming? it is nothing to with the population of a country, mor0n. I thought you guys always delighted in your big population. isn't that what makes shitnigeria the giANT of Africa? grin smh
Laziest? lwkm.. No need to reply you. You Yourself know you are spewing trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / White House Staff To Move Out The Obamas & Move In The Trumps In 6 Hours / Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.