Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (57769 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
iconize: More gaynaians are getting slayed... grin

The devil called Dauda... grin

Seeing this burnt skinned fuggly incestuous scavenger can make a new born baby throw-up...

chai! Is that a hungry vampire? grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
To see gaynaians boasting about enjoying constant electricity is just funny.

Perpetual darkness in gayna.

arkness comes early in Ghana, as it does in many African countries. For 500 million Africans without electricity, for children doing homework or adults conducting business, the only light comes from kerosene lamps or candles. Both of these pose dangers from fire or fumes. Our new lighting products could make a positive change by lighting up lives in Ghana. 

Light for everyone
Frank O. Atta-Owusu, the KITE Manager responsible for this project, explains: “We believe that everybody in Ghana should have light.
Yet while 54-56% of Ghana’s populations do have access to electricity, most don’t have a connection to their homes. In addition, 80% of the population of in rural areas – millions of people – has no electricity at all. This is why we are so excited about the SESA project and the Philips sustainable lighting products.”

My Reading Light
These new products include a Portable Lantern that provides bright white light, a Dynamo Multi LED self-powered (wind-up) flashlight that provides 17 minutes of light after two minutes of hand winding, and a solar-powered reading light – with a built-in rechargeable battery – called ‘My Reading Light’. Developed specifically for the education sector in Africa, it will allow a new generation of school children to continue with their homework after sunset.
Improving lives
The products are all part of our drive to improve people’s lives. We’re not only committed to making affordable, high-quality, energy-efficient lighting, but also to making it available to areas where it is most needed. And that’s what our new LED-based, solar lighting products are intended to do. “These new lights are far more efficient than similar products on the market,” continues Frank O. Atta-Owusu, “and they will certainly make people’s lives better by improving health and safety, and assisting in education and economic activities at night. Even grid-connected homes can benefit, because Ghana’s electricity grid is currently very unreliable.”

A noble effort
He explains that the initial target is quite low: a realistic 14,000 lanterns, for example, in the first two years. The limitation is price, but an expected payback of 3-6 months will mitigate this. In addition, users of these lighting products will no longer need to buy kerosene. And as they all have a very low carbon footprint, they will also benefit the environment. “Philips low-cost sustainable lighting products are very good,” he concludes. “And if we pull together in this noble effort that aims to address multi-faceted issues in health and safety, economic activities and children’s education, then we – together with our local/national partners (Deng, Philips, New Energy, SNV and World Vision International), will have done an excellent job. We can only succeed.”
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kelewele: Hey dog it seems the generator fumes have messed your peanut brain hence your senseless barking.
flap mouthed coxcomb have u gotten ur own generator set u malnourished sypillis infested cumward?
Ashanta kotoko ape with pot head
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
adamskutty: chai! Is that a hungry vampire? grin

That burnt "thing" is surely not from planet earth.. grin
How can a human born of a woman look like that?
Fatasu Dauda just like otumfool is from the clan of gorillas. grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
iconize: To see gaynaians boasting about enjoying constant electricity is just funny.

Perpetual darkness in gayna.

arkness comes early in Ghana, as it does in many African countries. For 500 million Africans without electricity, for children doing homework or adults conducting business, the only light comes from kerosene lamps or candles. Both of these pose dangers from fire or fumes. Our new lighting products could make a positive change by lighting up lives in Ghana. 

Light for everyone
Frank O. Atta-Owusu, the KITE Manager responsible for this project, explains: “We believe that everybody in Ghana should have light.
Yet while 54-56% of Ghana’s populations do have access to electricity, most don’t have a connection to their homes. In addition, 80% of the population of in rural areas – millions of people – has no electricity at all. This is why we are so excited about the SESA project and the Philips sustainable lighting products.”

My Reading Light
These new products include a Portable Lantern that provides bright white light, a Dynamo Multi LED self-powered (wind-up) flashlight that provides 17 minutes of light after two minutes of hand winding, and a solar-powered reading light – with a built-in rechargeable battery – called ‘My Reading Light’. Developed specifically for the education sector in Africa, it will allow a new generation of school children to continue with their homework after sunset.
Improving lives
The products are all part of our drive to improve people’s lives. We’re not only committed to making affordable, high-quality, energy-efficient lighting, but also to making it available to areas where it is most needed. And that’s what our new LED-based, solar lighting products are intended to do. “These new lights are far more efficient than similar products on the market,” continues Frank O. Atta-Owusu, “and they will certainly make people’s lives better by improving health and safety, and assisting in education and economic activities at night. Even grid-connected homes can benefit, because Ghana’s electricity grid is currently very unreliable.”

A noble effort
He explains that the initial target is quite low: a realistic 14,000 lanterns, for example, in the first two years. The limitation is price, but an expected payback of 3-6 months will mitigate this. In addition, users of these lighting products will no longer need to buy kerosene. And as they all have a very low carbon footprint, they will also benefit the environment. “Philips low-cost sustainable lighting products are very good,” he concludes. “And if we pull together in this noble effort that aims to address multi-faceted issues in health and safety, economic activities and children’s education, then we – together with our local/national partners (Deng, Philips, New Energy, SNV and World Vision International), will have done an excellent job. We can only succeed.”

puhahahahahaha puhahahahahaha, grin grin grin. How can u possibly take our slaves serious?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
iconize:

That burnt "thing" is surely not from planet earth.. grin
How can a human born of a woman look like that?
Fatasu Dauda just like otumfool is from the clan of gorillas. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
adamskutty: puhahahahahaha puhahahahahaha, grin grin grin. How can u possibly take our slaves serious?

Gaynaians are not serious even their brainless "chair" president John mahama confirmed it.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
More scavenging gaynaians are getting vanquished... grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/1833520/ebola-virus-ghanians-expresses-fear/2#25084526
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
brownlords: Send them to jail, how can they stoop so low as to holding Nigeria's flag side by side with that poor country in the name of solidarity, i support this move, they are stupid and foolish at the same time embarrassed Nigeria international so should be responsible. What are they even doing in ebola virus infested country. foolish boys.

The two posters above me are from the poor ebola virus infested country.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
adamskutty: He he he he. Midnight + darkness. grin grin grin grin

Generator business booming arrogantly in the sh1thole of 24million, grin grin grin

grin [h] Boom for generator set
retailers in power
rationing era

Most businesses seem to
be affected each time
there is a load shedding
exercise.

But one area of business
that keeps booming
during this period is the
generator retail business.
Most business owners
admit electricity is a key
component in ensuring
growth in productivity.
Therefore, during periods
of power rationing
business is affected.
“It is affecting our
business,” said a
business owner,
“because when the place
is dark the customers will
not want to enter the
shop”
“It also makes the office
hot,” he added.
The situation has led to
an increase in generator
use by shops in Ghana.
TV 3 News’ Odelia Ofori
visited some major
businesses in the Central
Business District of
Accra.
She reports that although
most of the shops are not
properly ventilated and
illuminated, generators
appear to be in each one.

Prices start from GH
¢800 for a 2.9 kilovolts-
ampere (kVA) generator.
The largest size, which
uses 25 gallons of diesel,
goes for GH¢2800. Its
capacity is 30 kVA.
Most of the generator
sellers admitted business
is booming for them.
“It’s booming,” says a
retailer.
“What’s happening is
that because there is no
light we sell them at
affordable prices.”
Nonetheless, not all shop
owners afford buying
generators.
For these, interest-free
loans from banks are
gone in for in order to buy
generators.

Others also engage
sellers in negotiations in
order to buy the
generators on credit.
Sellers say that there has
also been an increase in
sales in generator parts.
“Previous power outage
periods had made many
people to purchase
generators for which they
now needed parts for
replacements,” said a
retailer.

Source: TV 3 News|
Ghana.

U must be kidding me meeehn, residents of this international village collect interest free loans jus to buy a generator. grin grin grin fvctard

The goat herder is here. Nigerians are all criminals. Forking Eba eaters chop their mama n papa for egusi soup with pounded yam or used them for blood money. These boko bois are something else
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

The goat herder is here. Nigerians are all criminals. Forking Eba eaters chop their mama n papa for egusi soup with pounded yam or used them for blood money. These boko bois are something else
you have sworn to make poor ghana a laughing stock on this thread, hmmmmm, I will make the whole of ghana shed tears if you keep threading on this path.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: Ebola n boko haram combined in mumugeria. That's wayy serious. God is eradicating foolishness from the earth.Mumugeria with its large resources is still classified as one of the poorest countries in Africa thanks to foolishness n stupidity.
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR INSULTING THE NIGERIAN FLAG IN UR PAST POST!! U bastard,wat do u, ghanians av dats positive,dat we donot av double!! Never insult dat flag ever again,Mumu...
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OXYGEN01: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
SuperMartins: YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR INSULTING THE NIGERIAN FLAG IN UR PAST POST!! U bastard,wat do u, ghanians av dats positive,dat we donot av double!! Never insult dat flag ever again,Mumu...
Like seriously? so do stupi.d mumugerians also get angry? ARE YOU TALKING OF THAT BUSH MEAT FLAG.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by OXYGEN01: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: you have sworn to make poor ghana a laughing stock on this thread, hmmmmm, I will make the whole of ghana shed tears if you keep threading on this path.
What is wrong if foolish retards mumugerians laugh at Ghana? USELESS MUMUGERIANS trying to laugh at people ain't even logic.MUMUGERIA IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF AFRICA.DISGRACING AFRICA AROUND THE WORLD. (Google n see for your stinking selves ).Apart from this forum where again can you fools make fun of any country? Not even Somalis. FEEL FREE IN YOUR USELESS FORUM OK.DONT TRY IT ON ANY FORUM APART FROM YOUR USELESS ZOO COUNTRY.you people sucks n are always laughed at internationally.FUCKUP ZOO COUNTRY WITH FOOLISH CITIZENS AS USUAL.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: you have sworn to make poor ghana a laughing stock on this thread, hmmmmm, I will make the whole of ghana shed tears if you keep threading on this path.

U make me laugh. Forking Eba eater
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

idiotic babalawo! Boko boys are kanuris and nigeriens, hahahahahahahaha! U just gave a nice description of gaynians. grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Orina: GAYNAYIANS

hahaha hunger will kill all of you
Producer price inflation reaches 33.1 percent
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/artikel.php?ID=318508

confused people
Near blows at Flagstaff House…
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=318476&comment=0#com

Pupils Sit on Piled-Up Cement Blocks to Learn in 21st Century Ghana
http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2014/07/24/pupils-sit-piled-cement-blocks-learn-21st-century-ghana/

you want more idiot?

Living conditions of Ghanaians deteriorating – Christian Council tells Gov’t
http://www.citifmonline.com/2014/07/29/living-conditions-of-ghanaians-deteriorating-christian-council-tells-govt/

your currency is the worst in Africa people can't even buy water with it lol
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=290934

And for your info 90% of Nigerians are not poor...

Only a Third of Nigerians are Poor - World Bank

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/only-a-third-of-nigerians-are-poor-says-world-bank/184323/

Nigeria’s Poverty Level Drops By 2.1 Percent - World Bank

http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/24072014/news/news12.html#.U9gTI12t-o8
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
adamskutty: puhahahahahaha! I'm better than u, I don't perm my hair

Uglykuti kuti grin grin grin

Whom u dey lie to u poor boko ape

Stop perming ur ugly hair ape, and stop the bleaching too

Ur an ape, J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ embrace it

U can perm a hundred times, ur hair will go back to being nappy

Now, is it not obvious from these shots that u permed ur hair U ugly nugga

Always looking sad in ur pix grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Monkeys in a jungle these Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
cheesy grin grin cheesy

This is gonna be fun
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

This is another nairaland ape that got dealt wit by moi cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's the ugly 1's that claim fine boy surprisingly

Kuti kuti grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Poverty stricken bunch, always tryna front, I will never respect y'all......

Y'all ain't shyt, suffering and smiling dogs

Mediocrity worshipping animals

Fhuck y'all and keep bleaching, u self hating animals grin cheesy

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
otumfour:

Uglykuti kuti grin grin grin

Whom u dey lie to u poor boko ape

Stop perming ur ugly hair ape, and stop the bleaching too

Ur an ape, J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ embrace it

U can perm a hundred times, ur hair will go back to being nappy

Now, is it not obvious from these shots that u permed ur hair U ugly nugga

grin grin grin

its of no use interacting with a monkey. grin

What's the difference from the first, 2nd and 3rd pix.? The last two showed a full grown hair unlike the first. grin grin

I don't perm my hair, I have better hair than u wish u hope u had grin grin grin

And why are u malnourished ugly looking crude oil painted dwarf with thick gigantic lips so obsess with my looks and hair ? Fvcking stinking gaynian, I can perceive the smell that ooze out of ur mouth through my phone. grin grin grin grin grin

How's the power condition in yr miserable jungle u Crook payed Lizard. grin

I don't perm my hair, I have natural soft hairs, God didn't curse me with ur kind of nappy hair and flat head u miserable swine grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
GOOD or BAD...AM DIE'N A NIGE RIAN...happy to be a Nigerian shaa!!! PRIDE to be 1cheesy Long Live NIGERIA no mata d struggle we go tru!

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin

This is another nairaland ape that got dealt wit by moi cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's the ugly 1's that claim fine boy surprisingly

Kuti kuti grin grin
Jeeeeeeez! Who's that ugly looking gaynian, is he ur gay mate?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
This is so gonna be fun, I don't run away and come back 7 hours later when the thread is empty. grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
adamskutty: idiotic babalawo! Boko boys are kanuris and nigeriens, hahahahahahahaha! U just gave a nice description of gaynians. grin grin

They are Nigerians, only Nigerians are criminals in Africa. In Ghana when a crime is committed 99.9% of the time it is a boko boi. You are born criminals.

You are the worst of them all because as a goat herder your job is to produce enough goat milk for the Nigerians so they can develop proper brain cells, because of your inability to produce goat milk Nigerians have been producing stupid people for centuries. Don't cry for me, Nigeria. Forking Eba eaters grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Puhahahahahaha!

Ashororo advising gaynians to stop shitting in the open grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqk3Dyd7ePM
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
otumfour: Poverty stricken bunch, always tryna front, I will never respect y'all......

Y'all ain't shyt, suffering and smiling dogs

Mediocrity worshipping animals

Fhuck y'all and keep bleaching, u self hating animals grin cheesy

Are they twins, I thought I was the only person that had a hard time differentiating between Nigerians and chimps. These Eba eaters doesn't deserve to be called humans or chimps, because the average chimp is too advance for a boko boi.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

They are Nigerians, only Nigerians are criminals in Africa. In Ghana when a crime is committed 99.9% of the time it is a boko boi. You are born criminals.

You are the worst of them all because as a goat herder your job is to produce enough goat milk for the Nigerians so they can develop proper brain cells, because of your inability to produce goat milk Nigerians have been producing stupid people for centuries. Don't cry for me, Nigeria. Forking Eba eaters grin grin

Flat head cannibal reasoning through it patch fvvked up anus that has been grilled severally by otumfool, grin grin grin

We all know, even a mad dog knows gaynians are crooks and criminals in nature. grin

What's is this pls u resident of that evil backwards jungle that can't even stand shoulder to shoulder with Somalia?
nigerian soldiers arrest 22 gaynians thieves for vandalising oil pipeline

http://af.reuters.com/article/nigeriaNews/idAFL5E8G8H5K20120508

Please kindly renounce ur citizenship like ur fellow ape looking vultures are doing grin grin grin

Ur kind is a curse to humanity, it's a prove that humans can evolve backwards, that's if ur aid dependant kind are humans anyway, I doubt grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: What is wrong if foolish retards mumugerians laugh at Ghana? USELESS MUMUGERIANS trying to laugh at people ain't even logic.MUMUGERIA IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF AFRICA.DISGRACING AFRICA AROUND THE WORLD. (Google n see for your stinking selves ).Apart from this forum where again can you fools make fun of any country? Not even Somalis. FEEL FREE IN YOUR USELESS FORUM OK.DONT TRY IT ON ANY FORUM APART FROM YOUR USELESS ZOO COUNTRY.you people sucks n are always laughed at internationally.FUCKUP ZOO COUNTRY WITH FOOLISH CITIZENS AS USUAL.
chill, don't get in a hurry to cry for your country, am on my way home from work, I will surely serve you your food when am home. Just wait, ashawoking or ashantiking, am coming, just chill.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: chill, don't get in a hurry to cry for your country, am on my way home from work, I will surely serve you your food when am home. Just wait, ashawoking or ashantiking, am coming, just chill.

I am waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (51) (Reply)

World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) / 50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos) / Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.