Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (57770 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
adamskutty: idiotic babalawo! Boko boys are kanuris and nigeriens, hahahahahahahaha! U just gave a nice description of gaynians. grin grin

Gaynaians are from the gorillas clan and have low IQ equivalent to a dot(.)...

Noticed why they all have wide nose that can't be measured even with a measuring tape? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
otumfour:

Uglykuti kuti grin grin grin

Whom u dey lie to u poor boko ape

Stop perming ur ugly hair ape, and stop the bleaching too

Ur an ape, J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ embrace it

U can perm a hundred times, ur hair will go back to being nappy

Now, is it not obvious from these shots that u permed ur hair U ugly nugga

Always looking sad in ur pix grin grin grin

Otumfool's brother from the gorillas clan grin

Y'all are gorillas because a human from planet earth can never give birth to this "thing" below.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: chill, don't get in a hurry to cry for your country, am on my way home from work, I will surely serve you your food when am home. Just wait, ashawoking or ashantiking, am coming, just chill.

Same here.....I'm whooping some boko's tonyt grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
iconize:

a human from planet earth can never give birth to this "thing" below.

grin grin grin grin

Like this animal u mean

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Kelewele(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
adamskutty: flap mouthed coxcomb have u gotten ur own generator set u malnourished sypillis infested cumward?
Ashanta kotoko ape with pot head
You rabbies infested dog,better behave before i quarantine you.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by nikolasx: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
I pity dis ghanian police...afta all dat 9ja did 4 dem,kai...dia is ...bola oh
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
otumfour: Poverty stricken bunch, always tryna front, I will never respect y'all......

Y'all ain't shyt, suffering and smiling dogs

Mediocrity worshipping animals

Fhuck y'all and keep bleaching, u self hating animals grin cheesy

Another traffic banku hawker... grin grin
We're suffering and smiling but gaynaians are suffering and committing suicide. grin

More than five gaynaians commit suicide daily.

It may come as a surprise to you, but by the end of today, five or more people in Ghana would have taken their own lives, a phenomenon known as suicide. The worst part of it is that some of these persons may take the life of other people (Homicide) before taking theirs.

Some alarming information stumbled upon by The Globe newspaper reveal that the rate of suicide (the action of killing oneself intentionally) in Ghana is climbing at an incredible rate.

The last few weeks have seen the crime dominating newspaper headlines. This has caused fear and panic with some calling for national prayers to exorcise Ghana from any evil.

Available statistics on suicide in Ghana put together by the Network for Anti-suicide and Crisis Prevention over a year indicate that Greater Accra region had the highest number of deaths by suicide, recording 431 and still counting.

Below is the breakdown by region Greater Accra Region 431 Northern Region 276 Ashanti Region 132 Upper West 118 Brong Ahafo Region 114 Upper East 102 Western Region 102 Eastern Region 98 Volta Region 97 Central region 86

Total: 1,556

Per the data, an average of five out of every 10 people die every day in Ghana and this could even be worse should families or victims be bold enough to give information about some deaths that have been covered up and blamed on “illness”.

The Globe’s checks indicate that the most dominant method being used in the southern sector was by hanging and poisoning while in the northern sector it was by fire arm and hanging.

According to the statistics, the highest number of cases recorded was between the ages of 20 to 35 years which recorded a total of 702 and the outstanding reason for them committing suicide has been attributed to love relationship problems, poverty amongst others.

The next category is people between the ages of nine to 19 years which recorded 531 deaths. The dominant cause of their death ranged between problems with parents, failure at school, inability of parents to provide their needs, love relationship problems amongst others.

The third category ranges from 36 years upwards and that recorded about 323 deaths. The foremost reason for this category of people is impotence and poverty.

The staggering statistics further revealed that within the year more men committed suicide than women. 1, 129 men took their lives as against 427 women.

A former President of the International Association for Suicide Prevention, Professor Brian Mishara in a survey conducted by his institution revealed that "more than a million people worldwide die by suicide each year, many millions make suicide attempts severe enough to need medical treatment and many more millions are affected by the disastrous impact of a suicide. A global mortality rate of 1 death every 40 seconds."

He added that "in this age of preoccupation with global violence, terrorism and homicides, we often ignore the fact that worldwide more people kill themselves than die in all wars, terrorist acts and interpersonal violence combined.”

The World Health Organization (WHO) stated that by the year 2020, 1.5 million people will kill themselves annually worldwide. The sheer numbers make suicide and suicidal behaviour a top health issue. The WHO has, in fact, made suicide prevention, along with public prevention of malaria and tobacco related diseases, the top priorities for the first decade of this millennium.

Committing suicide in Ghana or attempting to commit suicide in Ghana is a criminal act and some Civil Society Organisations are calling for the decriminalisation of suicide so that persons who have the intention to commit or are contemplating the act can come forward for help.

Section 57 Clause 2 of the 1960 Criminal Code of Ghana clearly states that attempted suicide is a crime.

Just last week, about four people were reported to have committed suicide and these reports came from the rural areas. Information is, however, rife that the act of suicide is rampant in the rural areas and due to the fear of stigma against relatives of the victims, most of the cases are covered up.

The Chief Psychiatrist at the Ghana Health Service, Dr. Akwasi Osei, said 93-95% of all suicides and attempted suicides are from mental disorders, with over 80% of the lot from depression.

Creative Minds, an NGO established with the aim of preventing and a helping person with suicide intentions told The Globe in an interview that “the rate at which suicide is spreading in the country is becoming alarming. It has become more dangerous than HIV/Aids that we’re all fighting against. When someone decides to commit suicide it doesn’t take 10 minutes to execute, by the time you step out of the room and return, you’d see him or her hanging or poison themselves.”

The founder of Creative Minds, Madam Mary Addy, who herself contemplated suicide some years ago confirmed the fact that “more men are committing suicide than women and it is the youth, the working class.”

Madam Addy and her NGO which is crying for funding to help reduce the suicide rate in the country literally moves from town to town whenever she gets a call from someone who is contemplating suicide and try to counsel the person out of it. This hectic assignation, she said, is funded from her own pocket, but said this has helped her realise reasons why people would want to take their lives.

She outlined some of the reasons saying “in Ghana, some of the causes are sexual abuses, stigmatisation, emotional pains from serious losses - be it the loss of a relative or some material things. People who have been diagnosed with HIV can commit suicide.”

She added: “In my case for example, I was defiled when I was nine years and the mental pain was there throughout and I was growing with the pain and stigma. When your relatives or guardians do not show you any love or tell you anything good about yourself and all you go through is sorrow and suffering, what then is the essence of life? People have taken suicide as the means to an end or the only way available to end it all.”

Dr. David Brent, a psychiatrist at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center said “a first-degree relative - a parent, sibling or child - of a person who has committed suicide is four to six times more likely to attempt or complete a suicide.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kelewele: You rabbies infested dog,better behave before i quarantine you.
stfu u measles infested buffalo with zig zag head, u disgusting riff raff.

U are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence as ur fellow gaynians. U are not a complete idiot some parts are missing, u bubble headed booby. I look Down on ur kind, equivalent to nothing, the dregs of this earth
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin

Like this animal u mean

Your dumbness is another cause for world problem. grin grin

Its either you're insane or you're pretending to be grin
Even a blind Batimus won't compare Taribo "finesse" west with this gorilla below aka "everything dark". grin
Otumfool be sincere with yourself if you give birth to this burnt smelly looking "thing" below won't you trade him for a seed of ground nut? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

I am waiting
ok, am here, I don't need you bleating like a black goat the way u have been doing it, just tell me like a learned person how a poor ghana is better than nigeria, let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kelewele: You rabbies infested dog,better behave before i quarantine you.

We need no witch doctor to confirm that you're a cone headed dumbo, your name says it all "kelewele" grin grin
More like someone who hawks coconuts in traffics.

"hey kelewele tolotolo I wanna buy coconuts" grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
otumfour:

Same here.....I'm whooping some boko's tonyt grin grin
you are dumb to engage me, I see ashantiking is a bit wiser than you are, only that he bleats.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Kelewele(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
adamskutty: stfu u measles infested buffalo with zig zag head, u disgusting riff raff.

U are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence as ur fellow gaynians. U are not a complete idiot some parts are missing, u bubble headed booby. I look Down on ur kind, equivalent to nothing, the dregs of this earth
I shit on ur ugly scarred face.Spewing same crap lines always.You need some punches on ur malformed face to relieve you of ur crack addiction.Fvcking cocksvcker.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Is this ashantiking guy out of MB? Will I wait till Jesus comes? ...........

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Kelewele(m): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
iconize:

We need no witch doctor to confirm that you're a cone headed dumbo, your name says it all "kelewele" grin grin
More like someone who hawks coconuts in traffics.

"hey kelewele tolotolo I wanna buy coconuts" grin
And i need no prophet to tell me you are a useless bakasi rat who feeds from a pit latrine.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kelewele: I shit on ur ugly scarred face.Spewing same crap lines always.You need some punches on ur malformed face to relieve you of ur crack addiction.Fvcking RoosterDrinker.
ur lines are lame, u are no match for me u Stuck up,half witted,scruffy looking nerf header .

U ignorant little slug,u smelling empty headed hamster,fvcking stvpid glob of glue with low IQ, STVpid c0cklicking, anuslicking, f00tlicking anus explorer. grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kelewele: And i need no prophet to tell me you are a useless bakasi rat who feeds from a pit latrine.

I know your parents where among those scavenging gaynaians that ransacked our dustbins in the 80s in search of sour foods. grin grin
So I'm not surprised that you're daft, I expect nothing more from someone who started eating sour foods from the womb.
Scavenging slob!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Kelewele(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
adamskutty: ur lines are lame, u are no match for me u Stuck up,half witted,scruffy looking nerf header .

U ignorant little slug,u smelling empty headed hamster,fvcking stvpid glob of glue with low IQ, STVpid c0cklicking, anuslicking, f00tlicking anus explorer. grin grin grin
Damn!This ugly cvnt is seriously losing his senses.Come back later when you are discharged from that mental asylum.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by adamskutty(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin

Like this animal u mean

I'm patiently waiting for ur reply u bruised beast, the agitated blue old buffoon. U have a mouth dirtier than a wicker toilet seat grin grin grin

U smarmy lagerout git, u bloody woofter sod, bugger off pilock, u clouted boggish foot licking half twit with decomposed brain filled cow dung mixed with monkey pee. grin grin grin grin

U are an irrelevant dot to me u cockered bum Bailey poofter, u gob kissing gleeking flap mouthed coxcomb, I spit on u fobbing beef witted clapper clawed flirt_ Gill.

May ur spouse be blessed with many bastard, u fish fvcker. grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: Is this ashantiking guy out of MB? Will I wait till Jesus comes? ...........

This is why I believe and know that Ghana is better than Nigeria

1. Since inception Ghana always lead then Nigeria follows.
2. We gained independence and helped you gain yours
3. All your military leaders were trained in Ghana
4. We showed u guys how to play the game of soccer
5. We taught your illiterate citizens math, and science and we continues to do so.
6. We are number in soccer on the african continent.
7. We have the best education system and schools in west Africa
8. We have the best health care in west Africa
9. We have the highest per capital in west africa
10. We are peaceful and smart
11. We contribute to the economy of every country that we go to.
12. We speak softly but carry a big stick
13. We have the biggest dicks in west Africa.

All these things makes us better than Eba eaters

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

This is why I believe and know that Ghana is better than Nigeria

1. Since inception Ghana always lead then Nigeria follows.
2. We gained independence and helped you gain yours
3. All your military leaders were trained in Ghana
4. We showed u guys how to play the game of soccer
5. We taught your illiterate citizens math, and science and we continues to do so.
6. We are number in soccer on the african continent.
7. We have the best education system and schools in west Africa
8. We have the best health care in west Africa
9. We have the highest per capital in west africa
10. We are peaceful and smart
11. We contribute to the economy of every country that we go to.
12. We speak softly but carry a big stick
13. We have the biggest dicks in west Africa.

All these things makes us better than Eba eaters
lemme make few things clear to you, ghana gained independence before south africa, nigeria has won the africa nations cup more than ghana, ghana couldn't win AFCON and qualify into the group stage in the world cup, china has experience a lot of terrorist attack doesn't mean ghana is better than them, there is no single ghanian investment in nigeria and finally all the ghanians here including you don't sound learned because your yardstick for comparison is laughable. I will soon school you.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: lemme make few things clear to you, ghana gained independence before south africa, nigeria has won the africa nations cup more than ghana, ghana couldn't win AFCON and qualify into the group stage in the world cup, china has experience a lot of terrorist attack doesn't mean ghana is better than them, there is no single ghanian investment in nigeria and finally all the ghanians here including you don't sound learned because your yardstick for comparison is laughable. I will soon school you.

See how u boko bois can lie. U can't 419 me oh. Ghana has 4 afcon, Nigeria has three. Ghana has been to the quarter finals of the World Cup Nigeria still no go reach. Even though Ghana did not make it to the second round this time. We were and still remains the best african team.

You can only school in lying. So far u have benn lying.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ashantiking is a very myopic being, in sports ghana has never topped nigeria in any olympic or commonwealth game, infact nigeria tops ghana with a large margin in the all time olympic and commonwealth medal table. Nigeria currently have 6gold medals, 5silvers and 8bronzes in the ongoing commonwealth games, while ghana has only 1bronze. I argue with basis, not blind argument.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
The only sport in ghana is soccer, you can imagine where you win only 1bronze in commonwealth, while nigeria has 19medals.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
To be born and raised I Nigeria would be the worst thing that could happen to any human being...

I mean a country that out of 170million people, 169million of the population find themselves satisfied with the ills and filth they bn put through for generations by their leaders and yet u find apes defending their leaders....

grin grin

I cry for the 1million hoping for a change (out of a 170 btw cheesy)...

I mean, as a Ghanaian, I can't even phantom living on generator set for a whole year, like wtf angry

GOD BLESS GHANA OOOO...

To be living in that terror would be he'll to the average Ghanaian damnit

Can u imagine the bridge below is what commuters use in some parts of Lagos?

And cars use this same bridge?

What an awful jungle Nigeria is

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: Ashantiking is a very myopic being, in sports ghana has never topped nigeria in any olympic or commonwealth game, infact nigeria tops ghana with a large margin in the all time olympic and commonwealth medal table. Nigeria currently have 6gold medals, 5silvers and 8bronzes in the ongoing commonwealth games, while ghana has only 1bronze. I argue with basis, not blind argument.

Good, u outnumber Ghana 10-1 yet you can't compete with us. Ghana has whipped Nigeria and continues to whip Nigeria in soccer. We taught y'all the game but u have never mastered it. The game is too complex for you flimsy brain. Eba is bad for you. U chop Eba day n night and u expect to beat the almighty Ghana in soccer. The only thing u gonna win is shitting contest. Forking Eba eaters.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
He even boasted about having the biggest joystick, yet you will say ghanians are enlightened grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: The only sport in ghana is soccer, you can imagine where you win only 1bronze in commonwealth, while nigeria has 19medals.

Good, we love soccer and we dominate all u boko bois.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Kelewele(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
iconize:

I know your parents where among those scavenging gaynaians that ransacked our dustbins in the 80s in search of sour foods. grin grin
So I'm not surprised that you're daft, I expect nothing more from someone who started eating sour foods from the womb.
Scavenging slob!
And i know your baboon parents were dispersed like fleas from Ghana under the Alien Compliance Act due to too much ugliness and excessive suffocating body odour.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: He even boasted about having the biggest joystick, yet you will say ghanians are enlightened grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3DEoIKhoZM

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ashantiking:

Good, u outnumber Ghana 10-1 yet you can't compete with us. Ghana has whipped Nigeria and continues to whip Nigeria in soccer. We taught y'all the game but u have never mastered it. The game is too complex for you flimsy brain. Eba is bad for you. U chop Eba day n night and u expect to beat the almighty Ghana in soccer. The only thing u gonna win is shitting contest. Forking Eba eaters.
the only sport in ghana is football, ghana cannot make flair in any other sport, poor ghana only won one bronze medal in the ongoing common wealth games, while nigeria has 5gold, 6silvers and 8bronzes grin grin grin grin what a poor country. Eyah sorry
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Even the football ghana claims to play, yet they haven't won international competition since the inception of their country, nigeria has won olympic football game and under-17 world cup three times, what a poor ghana grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (51) (Reply)

World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) / 50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos) / Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.