Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? (2294 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by LaurelP(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2014
We all have attitudes we consider an eyesore when it comes to d opposite sex.
Share your own and let's learn for future succesful relationships.

Mine
Silent treatment
Pride
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Hawlahscho(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2014
Lack of consideration
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Tallesty1(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Reading too much into a situation and looking for deeper meanings, when there are none.

1 Like

Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2014
is there any specific attitude displayed each gender undecided .....
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Mine is a habit I dislike about a guy which is always putting his hands in his boxers.
Wonder what he is always touching, you can't catch me putting ma hands. In ma skirt no matter how pressed I am am..

1 Like

Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by vizkiz: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu: Mine is a habit I dislike about a guy which is always putting his hands in his boxers.
Wonder what he is always touching, you can't catch me putting ma hands. In ma skirt no matter how pressed I am am..

Is there a guy who doesn't do that? undecided
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2014
dirtiness
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2014
vizkiz:

Is there a guy who doesn't do that? undecided
Then I give up on finding a guy with a big size...
Researchers have discovered that the more your hands are inside Your boxers the smaller ya thing becomes.. Wonder why joystick pump sells more than agege bread nowagdays undecided
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by deltateam: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2014
Send me recharge card. Too much forming like they dont poo
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by eph12(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Always complaining about lack of clothes money shoes etc
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by deltateam: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Researchers have discovered that the more your hands are inside Your boxers the smaller ya thing becomes.. Wonder why joystick pump sells more than agege bread nowagdays undecided

What do u need size for?? Is your kitten an ocean?

2 Likes

Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2014
deltateam:

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by deltateam: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu:

Keep on sampling ddifferent sizes.When your man finally appears you ll probably with reading newspaper while he's sweating.

1 Like

Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by LaurelP(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2014
Bootybuttchic: is there any specific attitude displayed each gender undecided .....

Yes there are gender based attitudes and behaviors
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2014
deltateam:

All women wants a guy with a huge size, as large as a tuber of yam sad
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2014
deltateam:

Keep on sampling ddifferent sizes.When your man finally appears you ll probably with reading newspaper while he's sweating.
Why do you hate me? Y wish such to me?
Not my portion undecided

1 Like

Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Lovebond34(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2014
lmao...hillarious..
deltateam:

Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by CuteCynthia(f): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Why do you hate me? Y wish such to me?
Not my portion undecided

It won't happen to you dear. Don't worry. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by vizkiz: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu:

You mean you have been pounding on like 25 different di*cks and still you'v not found one big enough...

And you are still searching for more di*cks to pound on??

Sheeesh undecided

1 Like

Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by TRADELYN: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2014
grin

For Ladies:
Be always neat, hardworking, smart, happy!

For Guys:
Be always attentive, friendly, clean, intelligent, hardworking!
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2014
vizkiz:

You mean you have been pounding on like 25 different di*cks and still you'v not found one big enough...

And you are still searching for more di*cks to pound on??

Sheeesh undecided
You are not making sense, what were you trying to say?
Is sheesh your surname?
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by priscaoge(f): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2014
Selfish
+Pride
+Loud+Mouth/Body Odour+Dirt!

1 Like

Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by LaurelP(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
priscaoge: Selfish
+Pride
+Loud+Mouth/Body Odour+Dirt!
Only u?
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Odunharry(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin
for the ladies
2 bcome a virgin again
text 'close' to 33419. SMS costs
N1000
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by snadguy007(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
♣♣♣
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
now hate is a strong word jawe,am gnna be nice and use dislike*lyk there's any diff*i dislike a guy dat is docile,pliable,a wishywashy,gullible,febbleminded and indecisive..gehegeh!¤all na one thing sha¤anyways i just dislike a guy dah isnt firm in his decisions,i heard dey r called mamaz boys..
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by priscaoge(f): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Annypie: now hate is a strong word jawe,am gnna be nice and use dislike*lyk there's any diff*i dislike a guy dat is docile,pliable,a wishywashy,gullible,febbleminded and indecisive..gehegeh!¤all na one thing sha¤anyways i just dislike a guy dah isnt firm in his decisions,i heard dey r called mamaz boys..
A.K.A Barber's chair!

1 Like

Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by vizkiz: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu:
You are not making sense, what were you trying to say?
Is sheesh your surname?

grin Hoe-kay
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by LaurelP(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Annypie: now hate is a strong word jawe,am gnna be nice and use dislike*lyk there's any diff*i dislike a guy dat is docile,pliable,a wishywashy,gullible,febbleminded and indecisive..gehegeh!¤all na one thing sha¤anyways i just dislike a guy dah isnt firm in his decisions,i heard dey r called mamaz boys..

U just displayed d same quality undecided

1 Like

Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
LaurelP:

U just displayed d same quality undecided
swthrt i just aired my opinion ni..*dah sure wasnt for me*
Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by angela98(f): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
I detest arrogant guys.
Guys who tell too much tales(liar) and selfish guys.( me first man)

1 Like

Re: What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex? by b3llo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hawlahscho: Lack of consideration
not only you. I so hate it and it is common with girls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Types Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat / Why Do Guys Lie?? / Happy Val To ICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.