Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

MARRYING A VIRGIN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRYING A VIRGIN (2832 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MARRYING A VIRGIN by Welrez(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2014
I am about to walk down the aisle with my love. We are both virgins. I would like to know if there is anything really special about marrying a virgin. It does not mean I would not be marrying her if she was not a virgin, but I just want to know as I'm a curious person. I have read a lot about the need to marry a virgin and would love to know if it has more chance of success. I would appreciate the opinions of those whose wives were virgins when they married them. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by WhyAWhy(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2014
Welrez: I am about to walk down the aisle with my love. We are both virgins. I would like to know if there is anything really special about marrying a virgin. It does not mean I would not have married her if she was not a virgin, but I just want to know as I'm a curious person. I have read so much about the need to marry a virgin and would love to know if it has more chance of success. I would like the opinions of those who are married to virgins. Thank you.

Like everything in life, there is no hard and fast rule or formular that guarantees success. Driving a new car or a tokunbo is no guarantee against road accident. It all boils down to the driver, the road and a few other factors. That being said, marrying a virgin gives you peace of mind for the following reasons:
1. You will both learn to develop and appreciate your sexual journey together.
2. There are no hang-overs from previous encounters against which you will be measuring each other.

Have a beautiful life.

16 Likes

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2014
I love male virgins grin
Their first night is usually a drama I wanna keep experiencing grin
Some can't even find the hole... Ana pitoyali cheesy tongue

8 Likes

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Welrez(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2014
WhyAWhy:

Like everything in life, there is no hard and fast rule or formular that guarantees success. Driving a new car or a tokunbo is no guarantee against road accident. It all boils down to the driver, the road and a few other factors. That being said, marrying a virgin gives you peace of mind for the following reasons:
1. You will both learn to develop and appreciate your sexual journey together.
2. There are no hang-overs from previous encounters against which you will be measuring each other.

Have a beautiful life.
Thank you. I really appreciate your opinion. Are you married?

1 Like

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Welrez(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu: I love male virgins grin
There first night is usually a drama I wanna keep experiencing grin
Some can't even find the holes... Ana pitoyali cheesy tongue
I wont trouble myself with that. When I get to the bridge...

1 Like

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Welrez(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Nice. Good for you guys but try not to be too experimental. Start slow and nice, the serious ones should come later. Sometimes it can be complicated as I saw in Private Practice series where the bride's vaginal muscle wouldn't relax for the guy to come. I wish you luck though. Enjoy the best first of everything. smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2014
Welrez: I wont trouble myself with that. When I get to the bridge...
Let me tell you a story, a virgin guy on his wedding night had no clue what to do to his wife decided to call his dad and ask him the next move to make,
Son; dad I don't know what next to do
Dad: just UnCloth her and enjoy grin
Son: yeah I have succeeded in removing her clothes what next should I do?
Dad: kiss her and then enjoy ya self
Son: yeah dad we just kissed, what else should I do.
Dad: disgusted at the questions told him to put his head where she pees and then enjoy himself,
After some minutes son called dad yet again
Son: dad yes I am in the bathroom, and I have my head inside the toilet plate, what next should I do?
Dad: hisses and told him, drown yourself you miserable I'd?iot cheesy. Since you don't know wat to do...And switches off his phone.
Hope that doesn't happen to u sha! Lol

7 Likes

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Welrez(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2014
buttchick: Nice. Good for you guys but try not to be too experimental. Start slow and nice, the serious ones should come later. Sometimes it can be complicated as I saw in Private Practice series where the bride's vaginal muscle wouldn't relax for the guy to come. I wish you luck though. Enjoy the best first of everything. smiley wink
Thanks, though I wish you had dropped your opinion on my question. Someone had dropped an excellent opinion, but I still want opinions. I hope I didnt offend you.
Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Dygeasy(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2014
A virgin is just another woman. Just the presence of a hymen and some painful sex on your first time together. It's no guarantee of anything.

2 Likes

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Dygeasy(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Welrez: Thanks, though I wish you had dropped your opinion on my question. Someone had dropped an excellent opinion, but I still want opinions. I hope I didnt offend you.
What exactly is the opinion you want.
Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Welrez(m): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Dygeasy: A virgin is just another woman. Just the presence of a hymen and some painful sex on your first time together. It's no guarantee of anything.
I have always felt that way about it. Thanks for your opinion.
Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by merieam16(f): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Marryin a virgin doesn't guarantee anytin just dat u'll b d 1st 2 unlock the hidden treasure cheesy

1 Like

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
I'm not offended. Like I said, marrying a virgin doesn't mean a great union of faithfulness. She is just a girl who haven't had sex yet and it maybe for a lot of reasons. Who is to say she won't go wild after you guys ave done the do. I have met virgins who had turned into serious nymphos and the husband couldn't keep up, u can imagine the rest. Not to proclaim doom. Don't expect too much. It's good you said you would have married all the same so I'm sure she is super cool.
Virginity doesn't mean good manners or curt attitude. It's just a physicality like the decision to be a vegan. It's still food and still a diet.
Cheers.
Welrez: Thanks, though I wish you had dropped your opinion on my question. Someone had dropped an excellent opinion, but I still want opinions. I hope I didnt offend you.

1 Like

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Welrez(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
buttchick: I'm not offended. Like I said, marrying a virgin doesn't mean a great union of faithfulness. She is just a girl who haven't had sex yet and it maybe for a lot of reasons. Who is to say she won't go wild after you guys ave done the do. I have met virgins who had turned into serious nymphos and the husband couldn't keep up, u can imagine the rest. Not to proclaim doom. Don't expect too much. It's good you said you would have married all the same so I'm sure she is super cool.
Virginity doesn't mean good manners or curt attitude. It's just a physicality like the decision to be a vegan. It's still food and still a diet.
Cheers.
Thank you so much for your opinion.
Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Welrez(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Let me tell you a story, a virgin guy on his wedding night had no clue what to do to his wife decided to call his dad and ask him the next move to make,
Son; dad I don't know what next to do
Dad: just UnCloth her and enjoy grin
Son: yeah I have succeeded in removing her clothes what next should I do?
Dad: kiss her and then enjoy ya self
Son: yeah dad we just kissed, what else should I do.
Dad: disgusted at the questions told him to put his head where she pees and then enjoy himself,
After some minutes son called dad yet again
Son: dad yes I am in the bathroom, and I have my head inside the toilet plate, what next should I do?
Dad: hisses and told him, drown yourself you miserable I'd?iot cheesy. Since you don't know wat to do...And switches off his phone.
Hope that doesn't happen to u sha! Lol
And you want me to laugh at this. I won't, it's old and stale. No vex, lol
Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Welrez: And you want me laugh at this. I wont laugh, it's old and stale. No vex, lol
Sorry my attempt to make u laugh wasn't succesful, just wanna crack a joke.
Guess some of us will die of hunger if we dare venture into the comedy biz.....
sad

4 Likes

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by lilmax(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
You guys will enjoy the thing together,no teacher
Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
lmao grin
Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by SpaceGoat: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
Welrez: I am about to walk down the aisle with my love. We are both virgins. I would like to know if there is anything really special about marrying a virgin. It does not mean I would not be marrying her if she was not a virgin, but I just want to know as I'm a curious person. I have read so much about the need to marry a virgin and would love to know if it has more chance of success. I would appreciate the opinions of those whose wives were virgins when they married them. Thank you.
hmmm do you know being virgin as side effect? the evill call virgin as destroy lot of home!! angry marrying as virgin is just pure evill how would you pleas your wife in night? this is not fare. i outline the side effect of the evill thing here angry .pleas click here https://www.nairaland.com/1803205/side-effect-being-virgin
Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by barackodam: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Sorry my attempt to make u laugh wasn't achieved, just wanna crack a joke.
Guess some of us will die of hunger if we decide to become comedians...
sad

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Welrez(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
SpaceGoat: hmmm do you know being virgin as side effect? the evill call virgin as destroy lot of home!! angry marrying as virgin is just pure evill how would you pleas your wife in night? this is not fare. i outline the side effect of the evill thing here angry .pleas click here https://www.nairaland.com/1803205/side-effect-being-virgin
Your moniker and you seem a perfect match. Please, dont derail my thread.

1 Like

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by ITbomb(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
I can bet all I have that you would not find the hole on Saturday night, not even on Sunday.
If you find it call me bastardd
Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Mutuwa(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
buttchick: Nice. Good for you guys but try not to be too experimental. Start slow and nice, the serious ones should come later. Sometimes it can be complicated as I saw in Private Practice series where the bride's vaginal muscle wouldn't relax for the guy to come. I wish you luck though. Enjoy the best first of everything. smiley wink

Ma.. are u a lawyer plz?
Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
ITbomb: I can bet all I have that you would not find the hole on Saturday night, not even on Sunday.
If you find it call me bastardd
grin haba
Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by chumakk: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
It is a special thing cheesy you are the first to sample the thing. it is not easy grin

1 Like

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by TRADELYN: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Great; we are so proud of you!!!

It'll be interesting when you share your story on how you have remain so!

Well, both of you should just take it easy and have a mature doctor/parents/spiritual leader for advice.

#It'sWellWithYou!

Welrez: I am about to walk down the aisle with my love. We are both virgins. I would like to know if there is anything really special about marrying a virgin. It does not mean I would not be marrying her if she was not a virgin, but I just want to know as I'm a curious person. I have read so much about the need to marry a virgin and would love to know if it has more chance of success. I would appreciate the opinions of those whose wives were virgins when they married them. Thank you.
Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mutuwa:

Ma.. are u a lawyer plz?
no I'm not. You'll be the second person to ask me that, I don't get it. undecided why?
Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Welrez(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
TRADELYN: Great; we are so proud of you!!!

It'll be interesting when you share your story on how you have remain so!

Well, both of you should just take it easy and have a mature doctor/parents/spiritual leader for advice.

#It'sWellWithYou!

My dear, nothing much to say about how I was able to keep it to this stage. I was too immersed in studying to ever have time for girls. Though I was not brought up in a strictly religious home, my early fondness for study made me imbibe the need for discipline. This does not mean it was without its ups and downs but, I think generally speaking, it was a smooth sail. I could remember how I attempted wooing a girl at university, her response was a rhetorical question, 'why dont you use the time for wooing girls to preach Christ?'. My roommate still throws this gibe at me occasionally, lol. I learnt a lifetime lesson from that incident not to go with the crowd, for my act was prompted by peer pressure. I'm happy that I am about to marry the nicest girl of all the girls I have met in my life. I feel the urge was great at adolescence but thereafter it ebbed away. I mastered myself and became determined more than ever to finish the race virginly.

1 Like

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by jmoore(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
When you have a beautiful lady that is virtuous and comes in a tear rubber package as a bride, that's wow.

As for virgins being naive when it comes to sex, that's hogwash. Even animals don't need tutorials to get it right. Sex is not rocket science!!!

Honeymoon for two married virgins is awesome. smiley

Welrez: I have read so much about the need to marry a virgin and would love to know if it has more chance of success
The chances of her to remain faithful to you is high. While she was single, she decided that the only one that will have access to her body is her husband. When married, it will be hard for her to deviate from it.

4 Likes

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by TRADELYN: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Thanks for sharing grin

You are a great role model in this regard.

May GoD bless you!
Welrez: My dear, nothing much to say about how I was able to keep it to this stage. I was too immersed in studying to ever have time for girls. Though I was not brought up in a strict religious home, my early fondness for study made me imbibe the need for discipline. This does not mean it was without its ups and downs but, I think generally speaking, it was a smooth sail. I could remember how I attempted wooing a girl at university, her response was a rhetorical question, 'why dont you use the time for wooing girls to preach Christ?'. My roommate still throws this gibe at me occasionally, lol. I learnt a lifetime lesson from that incident not to go with the crowd, for my act was prompted by peer pressure. I'm happy that I am about to marry the nicest girl of all the girls I have met in my life. I feel the urge was great at adolescence but thereafter it ebbed away. I mastered myself and became determined more than ever to finish the race virginly.

2 Likes

Re: MARRYING A VIRGIN by Gbade60: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dnt be so sure she's a virgin yet, until ur wedding night, we all knw 9ja girls r liers........lemme even ask, wot will u do if u discover she isn't a virgin on ur weddin night undecidedDnt be so sure she's a virgin yet, until ur wedding night, we all knw 9ja girls r liers........lemme even ask, wot will u do if u discover she isn't a virgin on ur weddin night

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please / Husband Scarcity / When You Want To Die For Love but she's not worth it (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.