Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

5 Things You Should Never Do For Your Lady Even If You Re Inlove - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Should Never Do For Your Lady Even If You Re Inlove (893 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? / Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Should Never Do For Your Lady Even If You Re Inlove by kingofpool: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Ladies and their over sabi eeeh, well my fellow guys ladies think the know it all and have it all but the dont.... If you really want to be successful in life and be useful to your self and to your generation better take this advice ..1, Never You Buy A Gift For Her.... Girls cant be happy and complete when the remember that no guy has ever bought any gift for her, when she . ..2 Never You Take Her Out ..She definately need these to proof a point to her friends that you are a maga and mugu chemically combined together... .,,3. Never You Leave Her Without F.uc.king Her.. Some girls will try and make sure that you dnt see their pant in case if una relationship no last.. ...4, Time Na Money... Never you useless your precious time you for carry go make money with her to make her happy because she get another guy that she will to when you are broke.. ...5, Never You Give her Money Or Spend On Her,... You are not her papa nor her ATM MACHINE, if you spend kpam on her you don be hfr her mugu andg..

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do For Your Lady Even If You Re Inlove by kingofpool: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2014
abeg no mind any error na small nokia java i carry post ooh.... For beeferz
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do For Your Lady Even If You Re Inlove by KillerBeauty(f): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
After girl don use your head as Maga/Mugu finish you don come learn your lesson. Good 4 u bro

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do For Your Lady Even If You Re Inlove by Suresh08: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
KillerBeauty: After girl don use your head as Maga/Mugu finish you don come learn your lesson. Good 4 u bro
faceless human
show ur face..

(1) (Reply)

Should I Marry An Angry Man? / Can A Lady Who DisV A Guy Be Cursed And It Becomes A Stamp? / I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.