Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? (47171 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Male Bestie Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Bbsharon(f): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Ladies you can also share your experience...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Ibelong2God: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmm! Endtime question!

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by holarmy10(m): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
The dude above me is high on paracetamol

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Cutehector(m): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
My only bestie is Jesus....

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
See hen, im not in the mood abeg

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by mexyk(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ur bf shld become your new bestie. Or what's d essence of having a bf that could one day become your husband.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by petux(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
op please have some sense...its to 11

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Bbsharon(f): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ibelong2God:
Hmm! Endtime question!
Endtime post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Erukumakanaki: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Her only male bestie should be Jesus if not, iswear that guy go kpansh her last last undecided

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by gamaliel121(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Normal...cos I know they'll surly be fuckkingg

So I'll just melo and be getting my share of the snatch constantly

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MzPecs(f): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
I had a male bestie back then in school, each time his gf comes in, she'll keep frowning @ me like i've got anything to do with her bf.

Buh we later became good friends when she knew I and her bf actually had nothing to do with each other!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by IamLEGEND1: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
wetin konsyn me. make him chop him own,I chop my own.
when time comes,I go pack my every-every & bounce.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Ladies you can also share your experience...
let put you in the shoe. how will u feel ??

9 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by obiorathesubtle: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
What is this 'BESTIE' you speak of?

If you won't fÙck my brains out! FÚck off!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
MzPecs:
I had a male bestie back then in school, each time his gf comes in, she'll keep frowning @ me like i've got anything to do with her bf.

Buh we later became good friends when she knew I and her bf actually had nothing to do with each other!
You will do the same or even worse if you were in her shoes

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Male bestie..hmmm

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Favolly(f): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bestie kor!
That thing na scam jare

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by jnrbayano(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
If I have trust issue :.........

~I am likely not to tolerate her being very close to him.

~I will try to find out what is the fixture between them

~I will try to destroy their rapport.

................but I don't.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by moneybag100: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Only if she deny me punany then I may worry. grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Starttell: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
I feel good tarararara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Babeless here sad

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mucheeew

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by VickyRotex(f): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
My bestie is "Me, Myself and I" undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by allanphash7(m): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Crap

Is there still love itself?

#Teamolosho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by lilslick(m): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
No way!
Im now ur bf and im suppose to b ur bestie...

dis reminds me of d days ah used to b a bestie grin

Ogbu mma adiro ekwe ka mma ga ya na azu!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Some Men and their wahala. Lol.
Bt the guy should understand, its just a bestie, thats all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MzPecs(f): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Odunharry:

You will do the same or even worse if you were in her shoes
You're correct tho!

Getting myself to believe they've got nothing to do with each other will only take some time!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by James140: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
H
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Favolly:
Bestie kor!

That thing na scam jare
confirm talk....most case na wash.
wetin u want talk with bestie or do mk person no fit do with partner?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nkechi The House Girl / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.