Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me (7716 Views)

Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by Sabretooth1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Rossieb: I want my ex boyfriend to come back and stay for good so bad, I think i’m so stuck with him because my ex boyfriend is my first love. Do you really find better guys later in your life? my ex boyfriend is ignoring me what should i do
1) buzz around him like an annoying fly until he gets fed up and swats you.

2) beg him to give you another chance so he can humiliate you and you can lose your self-worth.

3) respect yourself, grow up and move on like he has.

Your choice...
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by xtervaganza(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
I see so many butthurt females on this topic

U just want her to move without asking her what led to the break up.

Maybe the still loves her dearly and his only still upset about what she did to him

Una just de yap move on move on like molue

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by kokoA(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
armadeo: So many exes these days what's going on?
unemployment.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by Moiking(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Rossieb: I want my ex boyfriend to come back and stay for good so bad, I think i’m so stuck with him because my ex boyfriend is my first love. Do you really find better guys later in your life? my ex boyfriend is ignoring me what should i do
see dis one ooo; b4 nko? u want ur ex to always be wit you? lol he is an EX o....... cool
by the way what made him an ex?
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by Borat1: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Obviously he's not interested........get a life

Wow. Isn't that a tad harsh? . undecided
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by iammodel(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by BaddieKay(f): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
undecided

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by brilapluz(m): 1:41am On Jul 27, 2014
ideology: Nawao o, why ask her to move on, when one doesn't know the truth, what went wrong and if it can be fixed.

Lets not give advice based on any previous bad experience
u r absolutely rite..reminds me of a saying..WHEN THE ONLY TOOL YOU POSSESS IS A HAMMER,EVERY PROBLEM BECOMES A NAIL

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by kalimera101: 4:01am On Jul 27, 2014
There's a reason why he is an 'ex'.
If you feel the reason is no more important and you are sure you still like him, chase him at your own risk.
Whatever you experience will be a lesson for you in the future.

Ja ne.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by Lorlaahlozz: 5:02am On Jul 27, 2014
Borat1:

Wow. Isn't that a tad harsh? . undecided
But true
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 27, 2014
You have 5 options-
1) Give me his no so I can have a one on one talk wit him
2) Consult ifa
3) Pik any of the handsome nland male guys(acc to stage goat)
4) Put it ti God in prayers
5) Lastly, move on.....
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by laplace12(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2014
Lol
You made him an ex and you still want his attention. cheesy
Talk of eating cake and wanting to have it.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by sexylogan(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2014

Who broke up the relationship? You or him?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by vivienbabe(f): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2014

life is so unpredictable that it's not over until it's over. Yes, it's very possible you can find better guys later in life.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by mabelbrilliant: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2014
Hi Rossie, I really need your advice on how to get my ex boyfriend back. I love my ex so much and am sure he also love me when he told me he cant live without me, we share everything together even our account details and password. We had a fight and lost communication, a month later i saw him with another lady of on street kissing and i felt a pain go through my heart. Brad please come to my rescue, am in pains.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by brilapluz(m): 5:35am On Aug 04, 2014
mabelbrilliant: Hi Rossie, I really need your advice on how to get my ex boyfriend back. I love my ex so much and am sure he also love me when he told me he cant live without me, we share everything together even our account details and password. We had a fight and lost communication, a month later i saw him with another lady of on street kissing and i felt a pain go through my heart. Brad please come to my rescue, am in pains.
please this is an advice 2 u 4rm a concerned fellow...DON'T BEG FOR LOVE...ur ex boyfriend moved on with another lady...dont burden ur mind and tink no man is ever going to be as good or as loving as ur ex..thats a big lie..once you learn to let go of the former,you will find someone better who will love and cherish you....4 now,channel ur energy towards becoming a better person in life...KEEP MOVING ON smiley

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by Youngpo413: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
armadeo: So many exes these days what's going on?

It will surely stop when people realised that there is nothing called love.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by Junki04(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
ojun50: Give me yr number nd his number too so dat i can reached u guys
oga ur English get as e be..reached dem wella o
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by erianna222: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hey Guys! i am Eris Mors ,from USA, I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my lover left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Dr Akim the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Dr Akim about how my ex lover left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My lover called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my lover called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr Akim at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct AKIMTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or call his mobile on +2348159645271 and get your problems solved like me..
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by loomer: 12:43am On Feb 04, 2015
GET A LIFE, WHAT'S LOST IS LOST
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by zeezahbee(f): 12:45am On Feb 04, 2015
he will obviously dump you again. once a dumper is always a dumper cheesy
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by Monicasque(f): 5:06am On Feb 04, 2015
Is he the only guy on earth
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by erianna222: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
How i got my husband back…
I had a problem with my husband six months ago,which lead to us apart. When he broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I felt so empty inside .Until a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped on the same problem too that she found on a television program. i emailed the Dr Akim and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me to briefly make. to cut the long story short,Before I knew what was happening,not up to 48 hours,my boyfriend gave me a call and he come back to me and told me he was sorry about what has happened, I’m so grateful to this spell caster and will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has been doing.If you need his help,you can email him at amormedico@hotmail.com and he will also help you to Dr Akim is his name amormedico@hotmail.com I will be forever grateful to you.or call his mobile number on +2348137294146
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me by Jackie0071: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2020
My name is Jackie Wicks, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with 3 kids for 2 years, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster called Dr. Wilson, She gave me his contacts and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, After i did all he asked me to do, in less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness and he came back with much love and care, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle, if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drwilsonspellhome711@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town / When Your Fiance Is From IMO State (photo) / #B.B. Naija: Princess Shows Off Her Butt (uncensored Photos 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.