Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town (7711 Views)

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town by pritolajnr(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pals its nothing new ,that was my first experience with Ashawo this one na local Ashawo the pay na #500 and na Bleep till you cum ,if you cum you stand up comot and me i don drug wella i dey on like 800mg of tramadol with like half bottle of parkalyn with codeine and like 4wraps of s.k mehn was fucking high you need to see the way i walked into the brothel though am a coded G only if you are into highness would you notice that i was on drugs,i came in with an older friend who has been patronising them was on codine so i cudnt take alchohol ,i went for soft and my guy went for gulder ..Sat down sipping through my fanta nd feeding my eyes with the prostitutes there was there for like 1hour before i made my choice i love it big you know a chubby tall busty bitch with huge ass ...we talked bought her small stout after she was done..off to her room...the match began she tried her trick on me rubbed my dick and the mighty rose she rose and i was like oh yeah let the match begin...i bleeped her for like 1hr 30mins no cuming she checked my condom no cum i continued naa na Bleep till you cum, she started moaning calling me names she even wanted to kiss i pushed my lips away she force a kiss on me i said no wam at a point she started tel;ling me to please cum i told her soon was bleeping for over 3hrs cudnt reach climax that was my drug working i laughed in my mind..she cudnt stand my banging anylonger she pushed me off told me to go with my money that she was tired lol i adjusted pulled out the condom she still checked no sperm...finally i paid her coz she suffered the pain and it wasnt fair to go with her money as thats her means of livelihood...pals na so....NEVER YOU SAY ASHAWO CANT BE INTIMIDATED WITH ERECT DICK NOT WHEN I JAM YOU AND AM ON THINGS......
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town by Cholls(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
My brother take am easy o AIDS is real.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town by darlyboy387(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
End time ashawo[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town by bugzbunny: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
There are more than 200 stds..... Fungal and viral
Though the viral stds hv no cure...
some are transmitted on skin contact
Hsv is a skin contact disease dat knws no condom
Hepatitis
And also d grand HIV.... Which condoms can't prevent 100%
Op..... We love you
But diseases loves u more
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
So what should we do? Give you an Olympic medal?
Man like you dey patronize asshy, what happened to having a gf? Responsible men don't go after prostitu.tes. just saying

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town by pritolajnr(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
sapiosexual1:
So what should we do? Give you an Olympic medal?
Man like you dey patronize asshy, what happened to having a gf? Responsible men don't go after prostitu.tes. just saying
MAn am responsible my gf is far from me and she is cute bro believe me thats was my first AND LAST GOD KNOWS..KONJI NA BASTERD ITS BETTER I Bleep ASHY THAN RAPE A GIRL

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town by Ay04z(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
pritolajnr:
MAn am responsible my gf is far from me and she is cute bro believe me thats was my first AND LAST GOD KNOWS..KONJI NA BASTERD ITS BETTER I Bleep ASHY THAN RAPE A GIRL
.JEsus loves u give ur life to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town by haywire07(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ay04z:
.JEsus loves u give ur life to him.
And u are in romance section . angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town by danseph(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
See how you come dey see yourself like champion grin.
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town by lovely17(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
You went to eat from a refuse dump what a pity
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
pritolajnr:
It's ok pal, I can relate
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town by luckyguy2: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin Guy Take Am Easy OOh, Aids Is Real Ooh
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town by santos123(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
wat a folk tale

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Birthmonth Is Your Husband! / Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+) Episode 1 / The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.