Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Can U Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Do This? (2260 Views)

Photo Of The Day!!!!!! What Will U Do If Is You? / Ladies, Can U Proudly Say Dis? / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Do This? by playahP(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2008
THEY SAY LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDS AND IS BLIND, HAHAH

HOW MANY OF US HERE CAN HONESTLY AND SINCERELY SAY THAT WE CA DIE FOR LOVE?

HERE IS THE STORY>><>>

This week,my friend in Unical was shot in the chest and twice around the back and hiz in critical condition right now,
actually it was a girl thay caused it,
he was dating this girl but he got an anonymous letter in his locker askin him to back off,he called me and told me bout it and i told him to be careful.
Not up to 3 months later he was shot and he is still in the hospital right now and i had to cancel my vacation and come bacc to Nigeria BUT the worst part is that the girl was no where around him to give him support or anything.

CAN ANY OF U DIE FOR THE LOVE OF SOMEBODY OR ALLOW UR SELF TO GET SHOT AT
Re: Can U Do This? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2008
I smell cultists at work, poor guy embarassed

Can I die for love? Honestly, I don't know.
Re: Can U Do This? by arramyjay: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2008
So sad, i dnt knw,but if i am nt aware tht some1 will shoot me then yes i think.
Re: Can U Do This? by sistawoman: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2008
For my children yes.

Anyone else no.

I have to stay alive to protect and provide for them. No one can care for my babies like me.
Re: Can U Do This? by chika98: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2008
I hope your friend gets better. sad
Re: Can U Do This? by gabelogan(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2008
i can die for only my mum, and maybe my xbox 360

nobody else!

oh, and maybe for a game of basketball
Re: Can U Do This? by idupaul: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2008
Can I die for love?

Yes !!  for the love of money grin grin grin

@ poster

tell ur friend there is a place in heaven for those that died because of love: the likes of romeo went there wink
Re: Can U Do This? by playahP(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2008
haha, naa he aint gonna die and if by 2morro i dont get some freaking good news,im gonna try to get a visa arranged and get his ass to a beter hospital.
Re: Can U Do This? by Bbeee: 12:12am On Oct 14, 2008
chhaii, some ppl b were sha
Re: Can U Do This? by richo(m): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2008
gabe_logan:

i can die for [/b]only my mum, and maybe [b]my xbox 360

nobody else!

lol
Re: Can U Do This? by CrazyMan(m): 1:16am On Oct 14, 2008
Poor guy. But I can't die for love
Re: Can U Do This? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:19am On Oct 14, 2008
Hummm, . . . . . . . . .sad,

What for life goes on regardless,. . . . . it was really a waste tho. . . . . . .
Re: Can U Do This? by dayokanu(m): 1:20am On Oct 14, 2008
How can you die for love ?

You must be the biggest mumu on earth the gurl/guy you died for would be married to and straffing someone else even before you are buried.

There is a Yoruba proverb that says "whoever dies because of one gal, Thousands would trample on his grave"
Re: Can U Do This? by CrazyMan(m): 1:29am On Oct 14, 2008
The issue with most guys is that they loose concentration with their studies whenever they enter school. How can someone whose parents sent to school go there and start draging girl with cultists? He really didn't value his life.
Re: Can U Do This? by A40(m): 1:33am On Oct 14, 2008
I can only die for one person my Mama can't die for no girl it just ain't possible
Re: Can U Do This? by whimsical(m): 6:11am On Oct 14, 2008
All this people wey go die for their mama. How una want take make the woman die like that, she would prefer dying for you oooooo so think twice. But If need be I can die for my Mum to. but as for any gal. MY NAME NO BE ROMEO EVEN IF NA ROMEO SHE NO BE JULIET.

DIE THIS ISSUE COZ I AIN'T DYING FOR NO GAL.

U laugh, I laugh. U cry, I cry, U jump through the window of a five story building, I look at you and I laugh again, sorry, cry again
Re: Can U Do This? by Akinagirl(f): 6:18am On Oct 14, 2008
LMAO whim.
Re: Can U Do This? by Moyola(f): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2008
gabe_logan:

i can die for only my mum, and maybe my xbox 360
nobody else!

Lawwd hv mercyyy on ya!!!! cheesy
Re: Can U Do This? by Moyola(f): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2008
whimsical:

All this people wey go die for their mama. How una want take make the woman die like that, she would prefer dying for you oooooo so think twice. But If need be I can die for my Mum to. but as for any girl. MY NAME NO BE ROMEO EVEN IF NA ROMEO SHE NO BE JULIET.

DIE THIS ISSUE because I AIN'T DYING FOR NO girl.
U laugh, I laugh. U cry, I cry, U jump through the window of a five story building, I look at you and I laugh again, sorry, cry again

oh Lawwwd!!!! cheesy
Re: Can U Do This? by Moyola(f): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2008
Yes I can do this,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

c whuuz iz beta? undecided
Re: Can U Do This? by richo(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2008
i cannot die for any girl oh!!!!

there was once a time a local stupid dog was charging at ma gurl and i jumped and chased its hungry feable ass away

she now thinks am her hero but in reality if the dog was a Rottweiler or pit bull she no go even see my shadow hehe cool
Re: Can U Do This? by Afribiz(f): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2008
ROFLMAO, richo u no go kill me oo!!!
Re: Can U Do This? by ula(f): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2008
i can die for my children only!
Re: Can U Do This? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2008
em, escoose me feefle. i have question.

did the guy ask the girl if there was any cult guy after her? he should have done so, cos i would ignore such a note too, unless there is evidence to suggest it might be true; in which case i go divorce the girl sharp sharp. after all, my parents sent me to school to collect a degree, not bullets.
Re: Can U Do This? by efetoma(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2008
ofcus yes.it doesnt av 2 be some1 am datin. wink
Re: Can U Do This? by whitelexi(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2008
The beauty of dying for love is if its mutual.
You should see that video of Chris Brown's track "Forever", where the girl fell off the sky-scrapper and he jumped after her just to get that kiss and cuddle in mid air. I would like to think that the kiss was worth his life but i hardly think so. Still, only a musical video, but it illustrates the deepest form of love.
Re: Can U Do This? by sylolo(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2008
poor guy.
Re: Can U Do This? by peny2wise(m): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2008
What would you tell your creator, God.
Re: Can U Do This? by Cristalz(f): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2008
peny2wise:

What would you tell your creator, God.

John 15:13
''Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.''

may i now enter into thy kingdom oh Father? grin grin
Re: Can U Do This? by Busta(f): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2008
whitelexi:

The beauty of dying for love is if its mutual.
You should see that video of Chris Brown's track "Forever", where the girl fell off the sky-scrapper and he jumped after her just to get that kiss and cuddle in mid air. I would like to think that the kiss was worth his life but i hardly think so. Still, only a musical video, but it illustrates the deepest form of love.

what an example . . .lol

richo:

i cannot die for any girl oh!!!!

there was once a time a local stupid dog was charging at ma gurl and i jumped and chased its hungry feable ass away

she now thinks am her hero but in reality if the dog was a Rottweiler or pit bull she no go even see my shadow hehe cool

LMAO!!
Re: Can U Do This? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 15, 2008
whimsical:

All this people wey go die for their mama. How una want take make the woman die like that, she would prefer dying for you oooooo so think twice. But If need be I can die for my Mum to. but as for any girl. MY NAME NO BE ROMEO EVEN IF NA ROMEO SHE NO BE JULIET.

DIE THIS ISSUE because I AIN'T DYING FOR NO girl.

grin grin grin
Re: Can U Do This? by whitelexi(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2008
Busta:

what an example . . .lol

You like am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) / The Danger Of Kissing While Driving. / I Don Tired Of Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.