Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (15998 Views)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by omogal: 12:30pm On May 29, 2009
ok this is the story. i love her and she loves me. we were so much in love in the begining. later run she wanted marriage and i was not to kin on that. i told her that i am not ready for marrige now.

2days after i told her that she stop picking ma call, even if she sees the missed call ,she doesnt call back. she doesnt text me anymore,when i call she is always saying ill call u back and she never calls back. when we talk on phone she is always official.(av been busy)

so hhelp me out here, what do u think :is she datingg someone else or shes doesnt like me anymore or shes just been busy.

[/b][b]please reply me . i need a solution
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by michel90: 12:35pm On May 29, 2009
thats the most simple question i have ever heard

Hide ur number and call her
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by omogal: 12:38pm On May 29, 2009
i have done that , she now knows that im the only one calling her with private number and she doesnt pick sometime. expect may be i call for like 6times the 7th time she would pick and tell me shes felling sleepy,
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by blackgucci(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2009
awwwwwwww she getting married. embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by SisiJinx: 12:57pm On May 29, 2009
What should you do. . . ya stop calling her!!

Simple!

Sheesh.
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by omoyoruba1(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2009
Shes obviously annoyed with you at your marriage refusal.

I dont see why, as you clearly said you were not ready YET,

These Bloody women sometimes.

Why the FUC*ING RUSH TO MARRY,  WHAT ARE YOU ALL TRYING TO ACHIEVE, WHY THE RUSH??

Cant you ALL just fi ara ba le and wait, grin

jeeez,
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by whitelexi(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2009
Yeah, stop calling. . . its all part of the drama, when she waits 10weeks and nothing from u, she will be the one chasing u around the place.
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by omogal: 1:11pm On May 29, 2009
but its vey difficult for me to stop calling her , you can imagin someone i call talk to like 4times a day . (its really difficault to stop calling her .)

@omo_yoruba its really a bloody thing that these girls wants to get marride so so soon. oh!

eemmm, so how can i just get her off my head for like 2 days . any idea?
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by sistawoman: 4:38pm On May 29, 2009
Let me paint the picture for you of exactly what is going on everytime you call now.

She is with her girlfriends or family members and you call.

She turns to them a says: when will this guy get the message I don't want to deal with him anymore. I am trying to be nice but look at him he is so pressed.
GF or family member: Girl you got him opened up wide. His nose is wide open. What a mumu.
Her: You would think by now that he would understand we are over. How much longer do I have ignore his calls or tell him i am sleepy for him to stop calling. Girl you wont believe it now he is blocking his number and a couple of times he caught me off guard so i had to tell him i was busy and would call him back. You would think that by now if I have not called him he would know I don't want to deal with him.

Here is your problem:

She is ready to settle down and she knows this. She is not willing to waste her time on someone that says they are not ready for marriage. I admire her courage and clarity on what she wants. She knows what the end goal is and is not wasting her time vetting someone that is not ready to make the ultimate trip.

Next time a woman asks you if you want to marry then you need to be clearer in your statements, something like: I want to get married and I really like you. I would like to continue to see you but I must accomplish XYZ first before I make you my wife.

She saw no future with you so she had to move on. No since in waiting 7 years with you for you tell her the same thing. We always yell that the signs were there from the start and women should read them, she read them and bounced.

Don't fault her for that. Move on.

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by C2H5OH(f): 4:45pm On May 29, 2009
Abeg leave the thing alone one time. Two can play that stupid game. Give her a taste of her own medicine. Stop calling her. Never call her. Ignore her.

Move on like Sistawoman has said. Do not even try to contact her at all. I promise you that she will come back. I know.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by bblacky(f): 4:47pm On May 29, 2009
@sisterwoman

u r a real woman, one of the african mothers n NL moma

dats al u'v said, bRaVo
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by sistawoman: 4:51pm On May 29, 2009
bblacky:

@sisterwoman

u r a real woman, one of the african mothers n NL moma

dats al u'v said, bRaVo

Thank you ma. . . . . I just really hate for a brotha to get played like this.

If he keeps it up he is going to find a male voice on the other end telling him the same thing. She dont want you no more.
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by follypimpi(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2009
Sistawoman,Whitelaxi,C2 have answered you now follow those guidelines,i assure u once u stop calling,it will get her un-settled & disturbed
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by Secretz(f): 5:05pm On May 29, 2009
She wants to get married, you don't and she knows this, so now she is moving on as she thinks being with you would be a waste of time. . . . Nothing to do with her taking you for a ride. grin
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by C2H5OH(f): 5:15pm On May 29, 2009
whitelexi:

Yeah, stop calling. . . its all part of the drama, when she waits 10weeks and nothing from u, she will be the one chasing u around the place.
Ain't that the truth.
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by omogal: 6:38pm On May 29, 2009
@sisterwoman my God how do u know all these. that should be exactly what is going through her head and mine. damme you muct be a godest.

so what you are saying is that i should stop calling her right? but the last time i called her she said she is ok with me and she is not dating any other person that she just been busy.
so what should i do now (she has really become so harsh with me now , anylittle thing i say gets her pissed)

@sisterwoman and every one what do you think

@sisterwoman are u male or female?
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by sistawoman: 6:48pm On May 29, 2009
I am female sweetie.

I think you should stop calling her.

I have said the same thing to guys trying not to hurt thier feelings when they happen to "catch" me on the phone. Hoping that the guy will see that my words and actions dont match and get the hint.

This is the hint:

Leave me alone I dont want you anymore.

Please brotha pick up what dignity you have left and leave this girl alone.

If she has not done so already she will soon label you a silly, sick stalker.
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by omogal: 7:09pm On May 29, 2009
sistawoman:

If she has not done so already she will soon label you a silly, sick stalker.
are u serious?

eemm, , what i was planing to do is buy her a real gift, try to play with her and let her love me again.
(what do u think.and what do u think a girl will like so much )

is that a good idea? or i just want to wasting my money.
****(av not kissed her for a yl n the oder thing too) ***
@sistawoman what do u think
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by sistawoman: 7:11pm On May 29, 2009
answer this how old is she?

How long did yall date?
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by omogal: 7:13pm On May 29, 2009
shes 24yrs, eemmm, about 4months
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by sistawoman: 7:16pm On May 29, 2009
save your money and leave her alone
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by omogal: 7:28pm On May 29, 2009
Thank you every one for your help . i really appreciate . u have helped me so muh . i would try to let her be  and look for someone else to date. its going to be difficult for me i mean really difficult , but ill try my best to let her go.

one more question , we have not seen or like 2weeks can i just see her just the last time, maybe just talk normal after which ill stop calling her . does it make sense. (im talking like a child right now huh?)

i can really belive im going to be single again, my facebook is going to read *NOT IN NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP*. this is so bad, *but i would manage. God there.
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by C2H5OH(f): 7:31pm On May 29, 2009
Ol' boy stop trying to prolong the inevitable.  The sooner you leave her alone the better. The girl does not want you anymore.

Why do you want to see her one last time?  Did you forget what she looks like?  Haven't you had a normal talk with her once before?  Fashi am now abeg make desperation no kill you.
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by sistawoman: 8:16pm On May 29, 2009
Please I beg walk away with your dignity firmly in place.

Take off the skirt and put back on your pants.

All she will see is how desperate you are if you go see her again and she will have more to laugh at with her friends.

Trust me I have BTDT (been there, done that).

There is a saying there is a fool born every minute.

If you dont get it together you will be that fool.
If she takes you back it will be to play you and take all your money.

Then you will be back here talking about how evil women are.
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by omoyoruba1(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2009
boy,
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by 190: 4:33am On May 30, 2009
if she stops picking ur calls den send her a text
telling her 2 go Bleep herself
bitch! angry angry
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by ikmoore2(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2009
Guy, leave the girl alone she is not worth it.

come to think of it, why will woman be desperate about marriage?

let her be , with time she come to senses provided u have not wrong her in anyway.
it happened to me and I posted it here in NL-"My Girl Is Forcing To Propose to Her"
and when she finally came back on kneels, I also posted it-"She is Back After the Rejection-Funny enough" u can search these topics in this section to get more facts

so, my man u are not the only one, I have experienced it and overcome, so shall u too. Relax!!!!
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by MrCrackles(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2009
Poster

It is simple, the message she is sending across is YOU SHOULD PISS OFF!
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by sistawoman: 4:15pm On May 30, 2009
ik_moore2:

Guy, leave the girl alone she is not worth it.

come to think of it, why will woman be desperate about marriage?

let her be , with time she come to senses provided u have not wrong her in anyway.
it happened to me and I posted it here in NL-"My Girl Is Forcing To Propose to Her"
and when she finally came back on kneels, I also posted it-"She is Back After the Rejection-Funny enough" u can search these topics in this section to get more facts

so, my man u are not the only one, I have experienced it and overcome, so shall u too. Relax!!!!

Desperate about marriage?

No I dont think so. The girl is 24 the age when women start to vet potiental husbands. An age where some girls start looking toward marriage. They dated for 4 months, she asked his intentions and either he has no intention on marrying her or he did not do a good job of conveying his true feelings. But either way the girl decided what he was offering was not enough.

If she had contiuned with him and say 5 years down the line he still is saying the same thing. Now she would be 29 and having to start all over looking for a mate. And we would all be here telling her that she should have listened to the guy at 4 months into the r/s when he said he did not want to marry.

She knows that she wants to get married and is not interested in wasting her time on someone that is not on the same page with her. So she made the best decison for her at the time. She decided to keep it moving.

I admire her at 24 to have this insite and focus on her goal. She is not wasting time on loveing and caring for someone that just wants a belly warmer.
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by jalether(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2009
simple, you charge are to the game (replace her), thank God you said ur

girl and not wife, i ll tell u the cold truth now, she is seeing someone else

there is simply too many women in the world to be accepting sh*t from girls

when she sees that you ve options therefore other girls want you she ll come bk

begging guaranteed why do you think players are desired like a diamond even though

they are not the best choice, simply put they can get women in an heart beat n girls love

competition, so the best advice in a nutshell ll be to ignore her n date other girls n make sure

any girl u dating in the future (except ur wife ofcourse) knows you can replace her if she is not

acting right

peace

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
sistawoman:
Let me paint the picture for you of exactly what is going on everytime you call now.

She turns to them a says: when will this guy get the message I don't want to deal with him anymore. I am trying to be nice but look at him he is so pressed.
GF or family member: Girl you got him opened up wide. His nose is wide open. What a mumu.
Her: You would think by now that he would understand we are over. How much longer do I have ignore his calls or tell him i am sleepy for him to stop calling. Girl you wont believe it now he is blocking his number and a couple of times he caught me off guard so i had to tell him i was busy and would call him back. You would think that by now if I have not called him he would know I don't want to deal with him.

Here is your problem:

She is ready to settle down and she knows this. She is not willing to waste her time on someone that says they are not ready for marriage. I admire her courage and clarity on what she wants. She knows what the end goal is and is not wasting her time vetting someone that is not ready to make the ultimate trip.

Next time a woman asks you if you want to marry then you need to be clearer in your statements, something like: I want to get married and I really like you. I would like to continue to see you but I must accomplish XYZ first before I make you my wife.

She saw no future with you so she had to move on. No since in waiting 7 years with you for you tell her the same thing. We always yell that the signs were there from the start and women should read them, she read them and bounced.

Bless ur soul...dt's just f simple truth.
Re: What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
sistawoman:

Here is your problem:

Bless ur soul...dt's just f simple truth. You couldn't have spoken my mind any better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: / What Is The Essence Of Dating? / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.