Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

10 Easy Ways To Recognize Liars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Easy Ways To Recognize Liars (1282 Views)

" How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " / Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! / How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Easy Ways To Recognize Liars by Theben(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
People lie all the time, but depending on how skilled they are, it can be difficult to determine when someone is lying to you. Do you know how to recognize the signs that someone is lying to you? Some of the signs are obvious while others are
more subliminal, but there are ways to catch someone in a lie, you just need to know what they are. Here are some easy ways to recognize liars and catch lies:

1. A person who is lying to you won’t make eye contact with you or they make too much eye contact. If a person is lying they may feel you are scrutinizing
them and they will look down at the floor or away from your eyes. Some people try to stare you in the face in a deliberate way because they feel like making eye contact will make what they are saying more believable.

2. Liars avoid using contractions…. “I did NOT have
sexual intercourse with at woman”. This is an attempt by the liar to be absolutely clear what they mean but it ends up making the story a lot less believable. Stalling tactics are also common. The liar may ask you a question like “where did you get that information?” while they try to back peddle and come up with an explanation for your question.

3. Weird Body Language. Liars often fidget, turn away from the person to whom they are speaking, blink rapidly, smile less and have pitch changes in their tone of voice. They may cross their arms which is a sign of being “closed” or trying not to reveal too much information. Sometimes people fidget excessively when they are lying. They could fidget with a part of their body or touch parts of their face, an ear or a nose or play with keys or another item that they have in their hand.

Source: www.jjchinenye.com/10-easy-ways-to-recognize-liars/
Re: 10 Easy Ways To Recognize Liars by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Men can lie ehhhh!!!!
Re: 10 Easy Ways To Recognize Liars by Tallesty1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
A cheating Naija babe haven't lied to you, it will appear truer than the truth itself.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Easy Ways To Recognize Liars by faithugo64(f): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
op u neva jam correct liar
Re: 10 Easy Ways To Recognize Liars by tosingcfr(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Some people can lie and even maintain eye contact
Re: 10 Easy Ways To Recognize Liars by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
itz very true that some people can lie & maintain eye contact e.g. myself, buh I always tell the truth (buh not the whole truth) @ d end of d discussion coz if d person finds out later, my reputation will b ruined
Re: 10 Easy Ways To Recognize Liars by Alikaxon(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
The fact about lie is that "it is not the TRUTH", but when it nears or seems the truth; then it is TRUE but not the TRUTH". A lie is TRUE when it has achieved its purpose, but the TRUTH is a lie when it is doubted....... Hope I'm not talking in parable! Cogitate n Be Clear!
Re: 10 Easy Ways To Recognize Liars by tosyne2much(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yeah I agree but al d above stated points work for the Enthusiast liars... I doubt if all these could be used to ascertain veteran liars who expertly tell lies evn wit full eyes-contact... I av a frnd lik dat

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Beautiful Coke Proposal / I Thought It Only Exist In Nollywood, Am Confused Please Help / Young Ladies And Marriage: Why Are Women So Gaga About It?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.