Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

A Sad Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sad Girl (1773 Views)

Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery / A Sad Day For Us, We Just Lost A Nairalander (no Jokes) / When You're Stuck With A Sad Girl... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sad Girl by evagreenbabe(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
I feel like am one of those people that would never get loved,we are just 4 in a family but my mum always makes me feel like I am adopted or picked up from the street,As I grew up I kept encountering guys who takes advantage of my insecurity,naivety....Two years ago I thought I had met my true love,he was so sweet, i practically worships the ground he walk on,he supports me,and what I love most about a guy he listens to me.
life became worth living again until one certain day he beat me up,he apologized and I forgave him because I felt like if I hadn't provoke him he wouldn't have done that,but the beating continued on numerous occasion and I kept giving myself excuses and putting the blames on myself and hoping for him to change, on the 23rd of June being my birthday I got the beating of my life because I chose to celebrate my b'day with my roommate not him,I still love him,I know I have to leave him but it is so difficult.am afraid of being lonely, I need help pls
Re: A Sad Girl by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
sorry, lay ur head on my shoulder... kpele. ndo
Re: A Sad Girl by evagreenbabe(f): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: sorry, lay ur head on my shoulder... kpele. ndo
thanks
Re: A Sad Girl by bizzlemie(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
My dear, if you love your life and future, RUN AWAY FROM THAT RELATIONSHIP & THAT BOY after reading this comment!!!

At this stage in your life, you should be concerned about shaping your life for a better future, not weighing yourself down with thoughts of being or not being loved.

And don't ever think that you are, or will be lonely. Loneliness begins from the mind.

GOD LOVES AND CARES ABOUT YOU, DON'T FORGET THAT TOO! wink

1 Like

Re: A Sad Girl by Meestique: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Warning signal..!!!
Who told u dat if u leave him, u won't find another?
Re: A Sad Girl by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sweetheart, do not go anymore day with that guy. Surround yourself with people who respect and build you, not people who dont do you any good.

Your life is too precious to be spent waiting and hoping for someone to change, or to continue being bludgeoned. You are a royal priesthood; let go of anyone who doesnt understand that.

About being lonely, let such fears not hold you down. Whatever you're involved in right now, dive into it, do it with all your might; and I assure you, by the end of your day, you'd either be too tired and/or fulfilled to feel an ounce of loneliness. Make friends too, that helps

As for your mum, you may need to talk with her about how she treats you and makes you feel. But I would like to sound it that your worth is not measured by how anyone treats you, but by what God says about you.

4 Likes

Re: A Sad Girl by Sunkyphil(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
For the fact dat he raised his hands to beat u,he's not worth u.
Re: A Sad Girl by evagreenbabe(f): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Driven: Sweetheart, do not go anymore day with that guy. Surround yourself with people who respect and build you, not people who dont do you any good.

Your life is too precious to be spent waiting and hoping for someone to change, or to continue being bludgeoned. You are a royal priesthood; let go of anyone who doesnt understand that.

About being lonely, let such fears not hold you down. Whatever you're involved in right now, dive into it, do it with all your might; and I assure you, by the end of your day, you'd either be too tired feel an ounce of loneliness. Make friends too, that helps

As for your mum, you may need to talk with her about how she treats you and makes you feel. But I would like to sound it that your worth is not measured by how anyone treats you, but by what God says about you.

thank you very much
I know I have deviated far from my faith,I think its time to retrace my steps
Re: A Sad Girl by evagreenbabe(f): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
bizzlemie: My dear, if you love your life and future, RUN AWAY FROM THAT RELATIONSHIP & THAT BOY after reading this comment!!!

At this stage in your life, you should be concerned about shaping your life for a better future, not weighing yourself down with thoughts of being or not being loved.

And don't ever think that you are, or will be lonely. Loneliness begins from the mind.

GOD LOVES AND CARES ABOUT YOU, DON'T FORGET THAT TOO! wink
thank you
Re: A Sad Girl by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
my dear,consider him or look at him like a desert....n with faith move to a greener pasture flowing with milk and honey......apart frm dat,u nid to upgrade ur own list gansef....upgrade ur checklist etc....learn frm d previous relatnship n work on ursef
Re: A Sad Girl by rapmike(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
As a guy, I will tell you to forget the guy and move on.

As per your loneliness, discover yourself and your hobbies/likes and start doing them. Get into a good church and participate. Pray to God, read your bible and begin to relate with what is written in it. I tell you, God understands you best and loves you dearly.

Finally, take charge of your happiness. Find some reason to smile or laugh( don't laugh sheepishly in public sha). You are largely responsible for your happiness and happy people usually attracts friends.

If you were in my school, I could have tried to contact you, won't mind a friend.

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Girl by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 27, 2014
eyyah kind of pathetic sha. luk my dear, neva be afraid of been lonely n destroy urself. dat guy dont worth ur love n neva tink abt hm as a gud guy. because real n gud men dont raise dere hands on a woman. jst hv dis blieve dat I CAN BE WAT EVA I WANA BEE. n as for ur mum u sort it out because famly prblm stays wit famly.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Girl by Papertrail11(m): 12:53am On Jul 27, 2014
I dont b3lieve ur story am sorry.....I beli3ve ur lying
Re: A Sad Girl by Ladybluecash(f): 1:05am On Jul 27, 2014
My dear sister, remove ur shoes, borrow leg nd start runnin for your dear lyf, i used to b a victim nd i tot i wud neva find love cus am very selective, i decided to endure d rubbish until ds year(jan) i made up ma mind left him, now am truly happy. D earlier d better, dnt tink dat guys r nt out der, dey r, plenty of dem. All u need do is to b a gudgal nd u will find d gudman
Re: A Sad Girl by sexylogan(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2014
evagreenbabe: I feel like am one of those people that would never get loved,we are just 4 in a family but my mum always makes me feel like I am adopted or picked up from the street,As I grew up I kept encountering guys who takes advantage of my insecurity,naivety....Two years ago I thought I had met my true love,he was so sweet, i practically worships the ground he walk on,he supports me,and what I love most about a guy he listens to me.
life became worth living again until one certain day he beat me up,he apologized and I forgave him because I felt like if I hadn't provoke him he wouldn't have done that,but the beating continued on numerous occasion and I kept giving myself excuses and putting the blames on myself and hoping for him to change, on the 23rd of June being my birthday I got the beating of my life because I chose to celebrate my b'day with my roommate not him,I still love him,I know I have to leave him but it is so difficult.am afraid of being lonely, I need help pls

Continue giving him excuses till he beats you to death. Rubbish. angry

I feel for you sha. There are guys out there that won't treat you like trash undecided

But don't ever give anyone excuses for maltreating you.
angry

1 Like

Re: A Sad Girl by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2014
Hundred of years after slave trade,some people still cherish dia chain,they r known as slaves wu love dia chains...it high tym u change yur mindset or@op e go b for u...my two coinx...
Re: A Sad Girl by Missmossy(f): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2014
Awww this is indeed sad! He beat you yet you kept enduring it. A potential abuser in the making. Flee from him before he scars you for life.

Who ever said if you leave one,another won't come? Do what you need to biko. Don't know why your immediate family won't shower you with the necessary love and care that is needed. It is well,smile and hope for better things ahead.

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Girl by Lorlaahlozz: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Some girls tho
Re: A Sad Girl by justi4jesu(f): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2014
kpele..........c'est la VIE
Re: A Sad Girl by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2014
Driven: Sweetheart, do not go anymore day with that guy. Surround yourself with people who respect and build you, not people who dont do you any good.

About being lonely, let such fears not hold you down. Whatever you're involved in right now, dive into it, do it with all your might; and I assure you, by the end of your day, you'd either be too tired and/or fulfilled to feel an ounce of loneliness. Make friends too, that helps

+1000000 likes
Re: A Sad Girl by MizMyColi(f): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2014
evagreenbabe: I feel like am one of those people that would never get loved,we are just 4 in a family but my mum always makes me feel like I am adopted or picked up from the street,As I grew up I kept encountering guys who takes advantage of my insecurity,naivety....Two years ago I thought I had met my true love,he was so sweet, i practically worships the ground he walk on,he supports me,and what I love most about a guy he listens to me.
I am so sorry Love, for all you're going thru' and for all you've been through cry embarassed especially for those which words can't quite capture.

I could go on about counselling you on how you need to let go of every abusiveness et al sad

But what I really wanna do right now is just hug you and hold you tight and assure you that everything'll be fine, because it'll be.

Bless You Tons
Re: A Sad Girl by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2014
omo see free punching bag shocked ....op kip lovin ehn,it is very gug,dat guy is heavensent grin

you are blaming this on the basis of how your mum treats you,maybe its cos u are gullible dats y she mistreats you,all u can do is help yourself,learn ti be smart if its possible undecided ....and. pls get a job,cos i think being is wat still makes you clinche to dat person u call ur boyfreind....thevfunny thing is he will be out dere licking another gurls pkekus,while beating out sense outta your dumb brain grin
Re: A Sad Girl by Mostwanted7: 9:32am On Jul 27, 2014
Send me ur number....let me toast you through whatsapp......btw....Happy Ed fitri to all muslims....Bon ramadan a tous
les musulmans
Re: A Sad Girl by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2014
Swidy stop bin afraid and move on wit ur lif,ur future is brit,and de ar many good guys out dea waitin 4 ur luv,4 him 2 raised his hand on u,his a Bleep,dam d bitch and 4g ahead
Re: A Sad Girl by evagreenbabe(f): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2014
its good to know there are good people out there,thank you all for your comments.I went to church and I felt really good,I told d youth leader what I have been going through and she gave me a big hug,she told me that being happy is a decision only I could take
I have decided to join school fellowship and be among people that really cares.thank you so much nairalanders,you are all my best invincible friends.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Girl by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2014
If you spend too long holding unto someone that
treats you like an option, you will miss finding
someone who treats you like a priority.

@Op your happiness is in your hands.
Re: A Sad Girl by Houseofglam7(f): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
softsparkyy: If you spend too long holding unto someone that
treats you like an option, you will miss finding
someone who treats you like a priority.

@Op your happiness is in your hands.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Girl by Estimable(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
evagreenbabe: its good to know there are good people out there,thank you all for your comments.I went to church and I felt really good,I told d youth leader what I have been going through and she gave me a big hug,she told me that being happy is a decision only I could take
I have decided to join school fellowship and be among people that really cares.thank you so much nairalanders,you are all my best invincible friends.
Good decision.......may God see u through.......
Re: A Sad Girl by ITbomb(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
How do I meet you? I

(1) (Reply)

D’banj A.K.A MR X Just Propose To Tonto Dikeh / - / Check Out: 4 Best Sexual Positions Girls Can Adopt For Any Penis Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.