Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night (1777 Views)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Menses On Wedding Night? / After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by Deapexboy(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Mayb u believe in mythm of no sex till ur wedding night(hmmm am neutral) and on ur wedding night as u both were about doing the needfull thing you find out that ur man/woman have a scary tattoon on his/her private part..mayb tatton of wild animals or beast

WHAT WILL U DO?

COMMENTS ARE WELLCOME
Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by otipoju(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2014
Deapexboy: Mayb u believe in mythm of no sex till ur wedding night(hmmm am neutral) and on ur wedding night as u both were about doing the needfull thing you find out that ur man/woman have a scary tattoon on his/her private part..mayb tatton of wild animals or beast

WHAT WILL U DO?

COMMENTS ARE WELLCOME

If I see a tatoon, I will go and check the dictionary to know the meaning cause I don't know What a tatoon is!

15 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by timpaker(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2014
There is nothing bad in having a tattoon but if I see a tattoo there eh.... well, till then...
Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by BRAINCRASH(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2014
..whats the ddiiffeerrenncce betweem a TATTOOM .........and....a TATTOO? ...........Somebody help. shocked
Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2014
Nothing
Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by Deapexboy(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2014
otipoju:

If I see a tatoon, I will go and check the dictionary to know the meaning cause I don't know What a tatoon is!

ask google na
Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by Deapexboy(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2014
BRAINCRASH: ..whats the ddiiffeerrenncce betweem a TATTOOM .........and....a TATTOO? ...........Somebody help. shocked

M

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by ITbomb(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2014
I will snap it and post on Nairaland for comments

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by Sijo01(f): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Will the tattoon cut off your 'tin' ..
This is why I hardly come to this section, full of meaningless thread. ITbomb be careful o; na you carry me waka comeangry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Lol funny people
Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by ITbomb(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sijo01:
This is why I hardly come to this section, full of meaningless thread. ITbomb be careful o; na you carry me waka comeangry
C'mon dear, have fun
Do you think the op was even looking for solutions?
Just imagine him laying back and laughing his butt off on the comments
Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by SpaceGoat: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by Deapexboy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sijo01: Will the tattoon cut off your 'tin' ..

u waka come alone?
Wetin concern the thread and section?
Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by Deapexboy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
ITbomb:
C'mon dear, have fun
Do you think the op was even looking for solutions?
Just imagine him laying back and laughing his butt off on the comments

abeg help me tell her
Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by publicenemy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Deapexboy: Mayb u believe in mythm of no sex till ur wedding night(hmmm am neutral) and on ur wedding night as u both were about doing the needfull thing you find out that ur man/woman have a scary tattoon on his/her private part..mayb tatton of wild animals or beast

WHAT WILL U DO?

COMMENTS ARE WELLCOME

"no sex till wedding night" is different from "not seeing her unclothedness till wedding night"

what if she is transexual...
Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by Deapexboy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
publicenemy:

"no sex till wedding night" is different from "not seeing her unclothedness till wedding night"

what if she is transexual...

is that the answer to the question?
Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
She must explain and convince me beyond reasonable doubt why I should not think she was wayward ?
Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by publicenemy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Deapexboy:

is that the answer to the question?

there was never a question..l
Re: What Will You Do If You Findout This On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
otipoju:

Laugh yaf kee me here.... This s so crazy

(1) (Reply)

Woman Str!pped Naked After Saying The ‘HOLY GHOST’ Told Her To Se× With Pastor / Why Is Chasing Girls So Bad? / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.