Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often (3261 Views)

What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? / Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? / They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2014

All too often, we take the people we love the most for granted: our lovers, family members, friends, and even our children.

We forget the enormous power of our words, as we carelessly lash out when under stress. We stick our noses in our laptops and smartphones, assuming our loved ones know what we are failing to verbalize, sometimes until the relationships are disconnected or damaged beyond repair.

Make a choice to consciously nurture your relationships with verbal communications of love. Be kind and sincere. Ask open-ended questions with an open heart. Listen empathically and non-defensively.

Remember, there are no conditions, no strings, no expectations, and no
manipulations. Simply, love to love.
Sprinkle your relationships with these loving sentiments and watch your relationships blossom:

1. I am here for you.

2. Thank you. Thanks for all you do for me and all the ways in which you add value to my life.

3. You are beautiful. What I find most beautiful about you, inside and out, is:_____.

4. How are you? Truthfully, fully and completely — how are you, really?

5. Tell me about your dreams.

6. Tell me about your fears.

7. Tell me about your beliefs about life, love, the world, etc.

8. I am thinking about you.

9. I appreciate you.

10. I care about your feelings.

11. You are important to me.

12. I made a mistake and I’m sorry. I sincerely apologize. Please forgive me.

13. I value our relationship.

14. I am grateful and fortunate to have you in my life.

15. What can I do to support you?

16. How are you feeling about our relationship?

17. How are you feeling about me?

18. The qualities I love about you most are: _____.

19. I notice and really appreciate your efforts and growth in these areas: _____.

20. What’s most meaningful to me about our connection is:______.

21. Great job! Nice work! Well done.

22. These are the ways in which you have touched my life and made me better:_____.

23. It’s an honor to know you and to be close to you.

24. I want the very best for you.

25. I cherish the following experiences we’ve shared:_______.

26. I trust you. I trust in our relationship.

27. I forgive you. I let go of my resentments.

28. These are all of the wonderful, positive qualities I see in you: _____.

29. Your greatest gifts and strengths are:_____.

30. I respect you.

31. I respect your decisions even though they’re different from mine or what I’ve recommended. You’re free to make
your own choices.

32. I support you in any and every way that I can.

33. I believe in you.

34. I lovingly and trustingly give you the time and space you need.

35. You can achieve anything you want in life.

36. You are special. You are divinely and uniquely YOU.

37. You are free to be your authentic self in the context of our relationship.

38. I welcome you to be honest and truthful with me.

39. I desire to have/maintain an intimate and loving relationship with you.

40. You elicit the following positive emotions and feelings in me: _______.

41. You are not responsible for me, for my bad behaviors or my poor choices.

42. What would you like from me or from our relationship?

43. It’s not your fault. I don’t blame you.

44. I support you in taking care of yourself.

45. Your feelings are understandable and normal responses to everything you have been through.

46. I do not expect you to be perfect. I absolutely understand you are a human being and that none of us are perfect.

47. I acknowledge my areas of needed improvement including ABC, and am working on them by doing XYZ.

48. It’s important to me to know and understand you.

49. I come to you with an open heart and an open mind.

50. I love you fully, completely, and exactly as you are.

What others do you recommend? Please add a comment!

“The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention.
When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom
like flowers.” - Thich Nhat Hanh

www.the-open-mind.com/50-loving-sentiments-we-should-all-say-more-often/#b0pmoyvUYIH0O2QO.01

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
"I love you"
Am I doing it right?
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nice.

Added:: You can talk to me... A friend in need is a friend indeed..

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Apatheist: "I love you"
Am I doing it right?

To'ally kiss

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by phillycute(f): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nice one...mizmacoli how u dey ?
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

To'ally kiss

cheesy

cheesy
cool
" I desire to have/maintain an intimate and loving relationship with you."
" What would you like from me or from our relationship?"
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
phillycute: Nice one...mizmacoli how u dey ?
I'm fine. Thank You smiley
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Apatheist:
cheesy
cool
" I desire to have/maintain an intimate and an e-loving e-relationship with you."
" What would you like from me or from our e-relationship?"
smiley You crack me up Apatheist

cheesy cheesy

Was ^^^ that what you meant? cool
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
MizMyColi: smiley You crack me up Apatheist

cheesy cheesy

Was ^^^ that what you meant? cool

Time will tell. smiley
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
,Nice Write Up.
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Mubby4luv(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by ebullientV(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
No. 35 could also go like ''oh that didn't work out, don't despair you can do better. You can count on me to give my support in any way possible''.

Nice write up Mz, good evening.. It'd take some time understanding it tho...
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by wharlzywee(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
I wish u could see right through me, cos loving u is the best feeling I ever had.

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ceasar1: ,Nice Write Up.

Smile for mi naaa grin grin grin

kiss

Thanks btw

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
ebullientV: No. 35 could also go like ''oh that didn't work out, don't despair you can do better. You can count on me to give my support in any way possible''.

Nice write up Mz, good evening.. It'd take some time understanding it tho...
smiley I concur....Good evening Ebullient.

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nice

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
undecided undecided undecided

I don't understand
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by psychologist(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 27, 2014
Trash. *Deletes from recycle bin* cheesy
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2014
neutralwaya: Trash. *Deletes from recycle bin* cheesy
Huh? undecided
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Missmossy(f): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2014
Some people often do not realise the power of words. No matter how few they may seem. Nice one MizMyColi!

1 Like

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2014
I love u
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2014
Missmossy: Some people often do not realise the power of words. No matter how few they may seem. Nice one MizMyColi!
Thanks Dear and happy holidays. You're always spot on cool
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I love u
I love you more than you do me smiley Hope its in order to say Barka de Sallah? wink
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Missmossy(f): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: Thanks Dear and happy holidays. You're always spot on cool
Don't mention. Same to you hun,have a lovely celebrationwink

2 Likes

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: I love you more than you do me smiley Hope its in order to say Barka de Sallah? wink
gringringrin...Hmmmm yeah
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by Tyche(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2014
Na wa oooooooo
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by BRAV0O(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi:

To'ally kiss

cheesy

if u're not giving us this kind of message on this forum , who will ? cool mizmacoli ar u a muslim ?
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by BRAV0O(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi:

To'ally kiss

cheesy

Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by MizMyColi(f): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2014
BRAV0O: if u're not giving us this kind of message on this forum , who will ? cool mizmacoli ar u a muslim ?
No smiley
Re: 50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often by BRAV0O(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: No smiley
okay no p smiley enjoy the holiday sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It All About Sex This Days? / Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 / Lack Of Trust And How To Earn Trust From Ur Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.