Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man (2280 Views)

16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by Lordabas: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
1. Stop: Most of you have been in a sexual situation where you wanted a man to stop. The ability to say ‘stop’ when you feel uncomfortable starts with an acknowledgement that you don’t owe him anything. You get to decide what you do and don’t want on the physical side of a relationship.

2. Commit To Me: If a lousy, half-commitment or friends-with-benefits scenario isn’t what you want, then ask him to commit. You are your own worst enemy by allowing him to string you along without any declaration of intention.

3. I’m Going Home now. He hasn’t earned the right to touch you or have sex with you when you don’t want to. Tell him you are going home and don’t listen if he begs you to stay. Know how to spot compromising situations and get out.

4. You Hurt My Feelings. Don’t wait until you have completely lost it to express how you feel. If your guy does something that hurts you, tell him. Little confrontations along the way make for a much healthier relationship based on good communication. We all hurt each other, but we must learn to express our emotions before we get hit the boiling point.

5. This is How I Feel. Women all have junk and it’s important to be vulnerable with your man and tell him how you feel about the pain in your life. Let him in slowly and trust him with your emotions.

6. No: He wants you to go home with him. He touches your butt. He makes an inappropriate joke about you in public. As a woman, you must learn to say ‘no’ and stand up for yourself. Don’t apologize and don’t be silent.

7. This is What I Want: He isn’t a mind reader. Use your words and express your desires.

8. I want to be with you: Learn to say this (sober, please) because you’ll want to say it to a man one day. You can’t expect him to read your mind, so step up to the plate and tell him how you feel.

9. You Have What it Takes: Chances are the man you love will struggle at one point or another with his identity. Maybe that’s through a career failure or maybe it’s because of some negative messages he’s grown accustomed to hearing and believing. Look him in his hurting eyes and tell him he has what it takes. Tell him you believe in himself.

10. My __________ is really important to me (career, faith, children, etc): Don’t be a chameleon morphing your desires into the man of the moment. Learn to stand up for who you are and what you believe in. Don’t apologize for being you. A relationship is never worth compromising the core of who you are.

11. Please Stop Contacting Me: You shouldn’t have to live in fear of the next angry text you’ll receive. Tell him upfront not to contact you anymore because you need to give yourself time to breath and heal.

12. That Behavior Is Unacceptable To Me: Set standards for your romantic life and know how to express them in a kind, yet straightforward way. As Steve Harvey says, “Men respect standards. Get some!”

13. No, I won’t send you a picture: If he threatens to break up with you because you won’t send him a picture, then he needs a good punch in the face. The right man won’t put you in a compromising situation and won’t make demands of which you aren’t comfortable. Delete him from your phone and move on.

14. Your Love doesn’t Define Me: You are not defined by how many men are lined up outside your door. Define yourself as one radically loved by God and don’t let his volatile desires steal your confidence.

15. My life Doesn’t Revolve Around You: At 10pm “where are you?” text doesn’t cut it for you. Meeting up with him at the last minute will only reinforce his behavior and the anxiety pumping through your body awaiting his text is toxic. Tell him to make a plan and that the last minute text just won’t work. Anymore, at least.

16. I Am Worth Your Words: In a world where arguments, breakups, and threats are common over text message and social media, know how to cut off an on-screen conversation and ask to have it face-to-face. A real man won’t hide behind a screen. You are worth his words.

Anything else you would add? smiley

Sauce: Tomato

4 Likes

Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by Lordabas: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
This space is for Sale.
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by ebamma(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
i don forget wetin i be wan talk sef

1 Like

Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by tr3y(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Issorite
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by SpaceGoat: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
why do male guy stab each other at back? angry to all female dont listen to him. espcially no 3 !!!
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Freak angry
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by cc150615(f): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Now that's soo on point!
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
SpaceGoat: why do male guy stab each other at back? angry to all female dont listen to him. espcially no 3 !!!
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by Houseofglam7(f): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hmmmmm...
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by Yemlizzy(f): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wow! I love thischeesy nice tips. Some ladies actually are a bit dumb let me put it that way. Some would just pretend to let peace reign like its not their life that is being centered upon.

I always tell my female friends,when you say no mean it with all seriousness and don't be cajoled by anything whatsoever. Hmmm....it is well anyway.

4 Likes

Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by dahdah: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
17. I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY

2 Likes

Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by PrincessB1(f): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nice tipssmiley I cherish it
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by ideology(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yemlizzy: Wow! I love thischeesy nice tips. Some ladies actually are a bit dumb let me put it that way. Some would just pretend to let peace reign like its not their life that is being centered upon.
I always tell my female friends,when you say no mean it with all seriousness and don't be cajoled by anything whatsoever. Hmmm....it is well anyway.

The writer has a point, but They should be applied with caution, some folk can go beyond boundaries.

The buttom line is ladies should speak up and express their thoughts
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by Fxwarrior: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op your writeup is not complete without;

1. Thank you
2. How are you doing?
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Include
I need money. ... I am broke. .. please raise me... grin
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by jennylove7575(f): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
dahdah: 17. I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY
for real. Abeg not on this planet earth. So make I let the man just dey dig into my borehole for free...I hear u.
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by jennylove7575(f): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
This moderator make sense but e no fully make sense...am a blunt person, I don't pretend before any man go touch me, enough pepper go don rest. All this theory Na for born again babes not for muah. No mercy for men.
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: This moderator make sense but e no fully make sense...am a blunt person, I don't pretend before any man go touch me, enough pepper go don rest. All this theory Na for born again babes not for muah. No mercy for men.

babe, i dey fill you. I like chicks dat r very open. No time for pretence. Are you really in Abuja? Maybe we can hookup
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ansell:

babe, i dey fill you. I like chicks dat r very open. No time for pretence. Are you really in Abuja? Maybe we can hookup
how much you get?
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
ladunsky: how much you get?
hehehehehhehehe I cant really say but then I work with a govt ministry here in abuja (as a graduate of course). Hope dats enough clue. I cant say everytin in d open na.
Lets make d conversation private. Shall we?
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Some nice points. Following!
Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by Justeenaleo(f): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
I love the sauce

2 Likes

Re: 16 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Say To A Man by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
17. I have no food in my house, lets go to Mr Biggs

grin grin grin

Well this is how u make an NL guy break up with you or how you get him to stop pursuing you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool / Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? / (pic) When D Ancestors Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.