Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? (3142 Views)

She Wouldn't Date Him Because Of His D*ck Size / Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) / 7 Qualities To Look-Out For In Women You Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wolison: ok...you don't have profile pix, it's very common with some babes here in nairaland, why?......nawa ooo...(guess I've to open a thread concerning that)
i am 1 of dose gals whu blives dat pastin our pix on evry social netwrk wall wd nt help 2 complete our profile.......go ahead nd open d thread...i'd b d 1st 2 comment
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
passionate88: Boy friend Girl friend things, probably... Marriage?... Not me... Marriage is not my thing.
omq bro u jez got all dose gals dat has bin admirin u hr frown....dats a harsh choice hope u reconsider soon...lol
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Wolison(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
nahcee: i am 1 of dose gals whu blives dat pastin our pix on evry social netwrk wall wd nt help 2 complete our profile.......go ahead nd open d thread...i'd b d 1st 2 comment
hmm#SMH#
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by passionate88: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
nahcee: omq bro u jez got all dose gals dat has bin admirin u hr frown....dats a harsh choice hope u reconsider soon...lol
hahaha... I guess you don't know me much here?.. The girls hate me here..
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wolison: hmm#SMH#
IJS #lol
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Walindee(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
nahcee: tell me does datin involve controllin sum1 or gettin 2 undastand eachorda
You think i can date u if i can't control you?
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
passionate88: hahaha... I guess you don't know me much here?.. The girls hate me here..
haba.....u knw wat av cum 2 blive z dat u dn't nid evry1 2 lyke u......ef jez 1 person blives in u.....den Bro damn Haterz........rememba u av got God xo ride on jawe
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Wolison(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
nahcee: IJS #lol
hmm....meaning pls!................(the thread has been opened)
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Walindee: You think i can date u if i can't control you?
lol Bro ef u mean control in terms of Driver nd vehicle den dats a hell No 4 me........a wife must b submissive same goes 4 a gf ....cos d bible talk am......bt nt in terms of "do dis nd don't do dat!"
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wolison: hmm....meaning pls!................(the thread has been opened)
i'm Jez Sayin.........aw do i get 2 comment dre
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Wolison(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
nahcee: i'm Jez Sayin.........aw do i get 2 comment dre
using my moniker, I guess you will find the new thread...just opened it few mins away from now
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wolison: using my moniker, I guess you will find the new thread...just opened it few mins away from now
lol i jez commented on et
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
nahcee: lol i jez commented on et

Hmm, your writing style stinks. You would need to settle down with a shi..t packer to clean up the mess lipsrsealed
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=neutralwaya]

Hmm, your writing style stinks. You would need to settle down with a shi..t packer to clean up the mess lipsrsealed[/quote...lol jez because i dn't chat lyk evry orda person doesn't make me luk lyk trash.....xo plz wit no offense taken....cd u plz stp insultin me....tnx
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=nahcee][/quote]

Just an observation. If you can't tell that from an 'insult', then you would need to settle down with a carpenter to straighten you up lipsrsealed
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
neutralwaya:

Just an observation. If you can't tell that from an 'insult', then you would need to settle down with a carpenter to straighten you up lipsrsealed
your observations are baseless.......and mind you...i don't have to change for anyone....
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
nahcee: your observations are baseless.......and mind you...i don't have to change for anyone....

Now you are talking and changing cheesy
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
neutralwaya:

Now you are talking and changing cheesy
hmmmm Mr av we met b4.......please jst close my case
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
nahcee: hmmmm Mr av we met b4.......please jst close my case

You didn't give me any suitcase to behold for you : so why ask me to close it eeh undecided
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
neutralwaya:

You didn't give me any suitcase to behold for you : so why ask me to close it eeh undecided
lol Mr Neutral et was nice arguin wit u
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
nahcee: lol Mr Neutral et was nice arguin wit u

adjourned cheesy
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
nahcee: your observations are baseless.......and mind you...i don't have to change for anyone....
women grin you guys are interesting beings. Quite funny. You actually changed, changed your writing style. Yet, you're still insisting that you won't change for anyone grin
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
centje: women grin you guys are interesting beings. Quite funny. You actually changed, changed your writing style. Yet, you're still insisting that you won't change for anyone grin
lol i had 2 prove 2 him vhat i wasn't trash afterall......dre z a difference btw changin nd provin
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
neutralwaya:

adjourned cheesy
adjourned? Lol
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
nahcee: adjourned? Lol

Your case cool
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
neutralwaya:

Your case cool
my case ke Did i gv u any 2 keep 4 me?...lol anyway tnx 4 adjourning et
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
nahcee: my case ke Did i gv u any 2 keep 4 me?...lol anyway tnx 4 adjourning et

AdjournCtion overruled ! Take your case. I no handle again cheesy
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
nahcee: lol i had 2 prove 2 him vhat i wasn't trash afterall......dre z a difference btw changin nd provin
To prove it's not trashy will require you to stick to your style, but changing means you agree with him.
People find it difficult, confusing, and sometimes irritating, to read such styled writing. And remember, foreigners, as guests, read what we post on here. So, i advice you to write in full.
Trust me, you will start forgetting spelling and combination of words if you continually write that way.

Lemme me not stretch it further. You've closed the case already grin
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
centje: To prove it's not trashy will require you to stick to your style, but changing means you agree with him.
People find it difficult, confusing, and sometimes irritating, to read such styled writing. And remember, foreigners, as guests, read what we post on here. So, i advice you to write in full.
Trust me, you will start forgetting spelling and combination of words if you continually write that way.

Lemme me not stretch it further. You've closed the case already grin
....thank you.....i really appreciate that.
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
neutralwaya:

AdjournCtion overruled ! Take your case. I no handle again cheesy
lmao.tnx anyway
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
nahcee: lmao.tnx anyway

tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Stefanelle(f): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
KillerBeauty: Doctor.
They are all woman wrapper
Loooooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Woman Who Has 200 Orgasms Every Day / Saudi Prince Forces Staff To Strip Unclad For His Viewing Pleasure / 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.