Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? (5463 Views)

8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Danhumprey: 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
glitest: There isn't any **** in the world that would make me stick with a guy who treats me like crap....As for the loving a caring guy with the small ****.....Well; although it will be very difficult, but i can manage sha.
Manage?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by chibwike(m): 12:30am On Jul 28, 2014
lynpetra: Both conditions are wacked.Even with a small dick,he still nags?I say both arent my potion.Besides a man with a little dick can actually make a woman come,first a lay needs to love and be attracted to him.Every little touch he makes we get you totally wet and ready.Size matters BUT imagination/feelings is way important.
obvious mistakes
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by fubbyy(m): 12:33am On Jul 28, 2014
If am a lady I would choose the big dic1< because character can be changed but dic1< cannot

And there's no guarantee that the small dic1< guy will treat you nice forever

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 28, 2014
Danhumprey: Manage?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's not a girl's dream in life to keep herself admist all temptations, all to end up with a small ****....So I go manage now, cos I wouldn't want to get a big ****, and then be miserable.

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Kentnickole(m): 4:15am On Jul 28, 2014
glitest:

It's not a girl's dream in life to keep herself admist all temptations, all to end up with a small ****....So I go manage now, cos I wouldn't want to get a big ****, and then be miserable.
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 28, 2014
Ceasar1: Calabar girls, comparing ‘IT’ since 1980 undecided
undecidedundecidedundecideddo you have problem with calabar?undecided
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 28, 2014
Truth be told,all I know is that I can't manage either,I don't wana be sexually starved or unsatisfied neither will I like to look outside or admire another man so I don't pray for any

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 28, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: naija gals shey na big d.i..ck be problem

after u don sleep with like ten guys and your pewsea don wide like reservoir u go start to dey find big diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccck
gringringringrin
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 28, 2014
Kentnickole:
Hmmm

Hmmm what?. grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by priest2u(m): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2014
remember007: Truth be told,all I know is that I can't manage either,I don't wana be sexually starved or unsatisfied neither will I like to look outside or admire another man so I don't pray for any
So many pro* on NL , I thought a woman thing is elastic that contract and expand according to the size of d dick ? And it return to normal size after the act . I'm learning something new today o
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Ivanspring(f): 6:47am On Jul 28, 2014
priest2u:
So many pro* on NL , I thought a woman thing is elastic that contract and expand according to the size of d dick ? And it return to normal size after the act . I'm learning something new today o
It may be elastic, but continuous banging from an oversized d.ick expands it thereby leaving it slack and wide.
What do you think it means when a man says a woman's pvssy is as wide as a football field and deep as a bottomless pit?
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Kentnickole(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm what?. grin grin grin grin
Just feeling bad that never asked after me.

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2014
remember007: undecidedundecidedundecideddo you have problem with calabar?undecided
undecidedYeah. Big Problems
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kentnickole:
Just feeling bad that never asked after me.

So sorry cry cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss

How are you?... How was your weekend by the way?.

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Kentnickole(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
glitest:

So sorry cry cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss

How are you?... How was your weekend by the way?.
Am fine, my weekend was great... U?

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kentnickole:
Am fine, my weekend was great... U?

Mine was great also.

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
lynpetra: Both conditions are wacked.Even with a small dick,he still nags?I say both arent my potion.Besides a man with a little dick can actually make a woman come,first a lay needs to love and be attracted to him.Every little touch he makes we get you totally wet and ready.Size matters BUT imagination/feelings is way important.

Love always fades away in the end. What are you going to do after the passionate love dies off and you're stuck with his pencil dick_? LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
hate big dick#team lovers of moderate dick that can hit the every area of the p***y
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by EejaNla01(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ivanspring:
It may be elastic, but continuous banging from an oversized d.ick expands it thereby leaving it slack and wide.
What do you think it means when a man says a woman's pvssy is as wide as a football field and deep as a bottomless pit?
Ladies abeg help me comment on this agree or not?
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by fruityjojo(f): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
There is nothing lyk small dic'k. Size doesn't matter. The sweetness of the 'tin' is in the technique & emotions & not d size wink
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by martijez(f): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
fruityjojo: There is nothing lyk small dic'k. Size doesn't matter. The sweetness of the 'tin' is in the technique & emotions & not d size wink
. Size matters alot

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by majamajic(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
fruityjojo: There is nothing lyk small dic'k. Size doesn't matter. The sweetness of the 'tin' is in the technique & emotions & not d size wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by majamajic(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
martijez: . Size matters alot

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by baralatie(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
martijez: Ladies please be sincere,which would you prefer:a guy with a big dick that treats you wrongly,doesn't care about you or a guy with a very small dick that cares a lot about you,tho nags @ times but is really caring??

live your life beyond the word 'dick'!

dick is too minute a thing in a woman's existence that you waste a precious thing called womanhood
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by farano(f): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
hmm anything small is a no no for me abeg
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by baralatie(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
martijez: . Size matters alot

size is heavily bastardized and falsified!it is comparable to believing that jet life punched a horse in his movie and the horse died,coz of kungfu.
literarily that it is why some relationships go out of place because of wrong expeditions/overrated fantansies.
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by baralatie(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
farano: hmm anything small is a no no for me abeg
pick a size!define small.
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by KingTom(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dickk Tinz! Prick Tinz! Kpekus Tinz! Piankatus tins! grin

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Kentnickole(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by Kentnickole(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
farano: hmm anything small is a no no for me abeg
A big one can hardly gv u the best org*sm ever wished for ; it can only offer u pains nd endless moanings cum slacked womanliness... So my dear go for moderate one.
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by farano(f): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
baralatie:
pick a size!define small.
Finger like
Re: Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? by farano(f): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kentnickole:
A big one can hardly gv u the best org*sm ever wished for ; it can only offer u pains nd endless moanings cum slacked womanliness... So my dear go for moderate one.
Lmao! abeg don't corrupt me o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read / Why Do Women Get Enraged Whenever A Man Is Advised To Marry A Virgin? (Pics) / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With Bouncing Bum Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.