Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read (5459 Views)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / What Advice Would You Give This Young Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by tanyah001: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
I met a guy few months ago and he was instantly attracted me, he was very nice kind and very overprotective over me, I'm 20 and he's 30, we've had our ups and downs but the problem is I'm a virgin and now he wants to have sex with me, personally I plan on giving it to someone I'm going to marry only but everytime we meet he tries to have sex and I always have to push him off. I haven't seen him in over a month now and he says next time I come round he doesn't want excuses, he promised not to ever leave and he said that he's ready for marriage next year. But I'm scared I don't know if to lose it to him, he's made endless promises never to leave, but I'm still having doubts because people change eventually.
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by halfricanadian(f): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Dont giv him nything if he can say he wanna marry nextyr dis yr is kukuma over lerrhim wait till next yr too for sex guys b using marriage to decieve girls nd use nd waste them.

2 Likes

Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by Antina(f): 12:16am On Jul 11, 2016
Guys using marriage to deceive girls since 1909.

2 Likes

Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by shyling(f): 12:22am On Jul 11, 2016
y r you running?

halfricanadian:
Dont giv him nything if he can say he wanna marry nextyr dis yr is kukuma over lerrhim wait till next yr too for sex guys b using marriage to decieve girls nd use nd waste them.
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by halfricanadian(f): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2016
shyling:
y r you running?

Running how?
From who?
Why?
I dont understand why?
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by shyling(f): 12:24am On Jul 11, 2016
what is the big deal....attraction getting u scared?
halfricanadian:

Running how?
From who?
Why?
I dont understand why?
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by halfricanadian(f): 12:25am On Jul 11, 2016
shyling:
what is the big deal....attraction getting u scared?
Wat are u saying? undecided
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by shyling(f): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2016
am asking you out to dinner as my gal

halfricanadian:

Wat are u saying? undecided
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by halfricanadian(f): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2016
shyling:
am asking you out to dinner as my gal

Ok
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by Niyinficient(m): 12:28am On Jul 11, 2016
tanyah001:
I met a guy few months ago and he was instantly attracted me, he was very nice kind and very overprotective over me, I'm 20 and he's 30, we've had our ups and downs but the problem is I'm a virgin and now he wants to have sex with me, personally I plan on giving it to someone I'm going to marry only but everytime we meet he tries to have sex and I always have to push him off. I haven't seen him in over a month now and he says next time I come round he doesn't want excuses, he promised not to ever leave and he said that he's ready for marriage next year. But I'm scared I don't know if to lose it to him, he's made endless promises never to leave, but I'm still having doubts because people change eventually.

Babe, I av several nieces as ur age mate and I will advise u d way am gonna advise them. Pls take my sincere advice.

First, I think u shud know that this man is mainly after your body, ur virginity, hw on earth will he give u a time nw dat he's going to av sex with u the next time you guys meet? He's trying to ride on ur innocence and probabbly ur so called 'love' for him. He is here to ruin ur destiny.

If I may ask, ar u done wit school? Wat are u career aspirations? And hw do u tend to achieve them? Do this 'agbaya' ever discuss ur career, ur life with you? What plans does he actually have for u? My dear, any one who wants to marry u won't wanna av sex with u in just few months of meeting....pls! Av atalk wit him probably on fone without physically meeting and talk to him and u not ready to loose ur virginity. Pls, don't lose now....at least not to this man. he's evil! He's devlish. Preserve ur sef.

halfricanadian:

Ok

Go n sleep na

2 Likes

Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:28am On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:
what if he want to marry the OP why not?
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by shyling(f): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2016
hope you're open minded...

halfricanadian:

Ok
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by halfricanadian(f): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Niyinficient:

Go n sleep na

Come nd put sleep in my eye na
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by halfricanadian(f): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
what if he want to marry the OP why not?

Na so he wanna marry let him marry

Dont use empty promise decieve person pikin
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by halfricanadian(f): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2016
shyling:
hope you're open minded...

No bulky minded
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:31am On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

Na so he wanna marry let him marry

Dont use empty promise decieve person pikin

why would you say empty do you live with them or read there minds or you dont no there are some families the wife must get pregnancy before weeding.
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:32am On Jul 11, 2016
At your age you are talking of marriage I hope you don graduate sef If not you better face your study and forget relationship now
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by halfricanadian(f): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
why would you say empty do you live with them or read there minds or you dont no there are some families the wife must get pregnancy before weeding.

To those families congrats

I just dont follow traditions
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:34am On Jul 11, 2016
tanyah001:
follow your mind and thinking of the situation dont reckon with trashes her you know what is best for yourself dont take advise you will regret for life . A word is enought for the wise one.
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

To those families congrats

I just dont follow traditions
okay oh dont follow who want to marry a person who wont born a baby go to try before commiting or you thing is easy not to have a child kojo ka mari wahala.
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by Niyinficient(m): 12:36am On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

Come nd put sleep in my eye na

Lol! U like trouble pass fight! Hw I wish I knw ur name tho....it must be 'troublesome'
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by halfricanadian(f): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
okay oh dont follow who want to marry a person who wont born a baby go to try before commiting or you thing is easy not to have a child kojo ka mari wahala.

Dont know wat to say bt she shd do wat she feels like biko im out of it
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by bettercreature(m): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2016
tanyah001:
This is 2016,you shouldnt be in a relationship if you are not ready for sex.i'll advice you to get out of the relationship now if you dont want sex otherwise you will lose your virginity the next time you visit him
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Niyinficient:

Lol! U like trouble pass fight! Hw I wish I knw ur name tho....it must be 'troublesome'
abeg leave her alone bro.
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by halfricanadian(f): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Niyinficient:

undecided
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:39am On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont know wat to say bt she shd do wat she feels like biko im out of it
yeah that would be better because i dont like stories that touch the heart dont want to hear them.
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by halfricanadian(f): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
yeah that would be better because i dont like stories that touch the heart dont want to hear them.

Ok happy for her
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by ba7man(m): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Have sex with him only if you want to.

If you don't want to do it, there's no point because you'll regret it.

Do it only when you are ready, don't let anyone barge you into sex.
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok happy for her
same her oh
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by Niyinficient(m): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
abeg leave her alone bro.

Who is this? undecided
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by Niyinficient(m): 12:42am On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided

See ur face
Re: Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read by halfricanadian(f): 12:42am On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
same her oh

Na so from d defense op is ur lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls!!! Weird Things That Turn Guys On That You Dont Know. / Same Sex Love Spells +27786261977 Gay Lesbian Love Spells / Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.