Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Do You Do To Keep Your Husband Interested In You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do To Keep Your Husband Interested In You (2628 Views)

How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught / Your Husband Or Wife's Best Food? / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do To Keep Your Husband Interested In You by SimiBrasil(f): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2008
to keep him at home ? grin
Re: What Do You Do To Keep Your Husband Interested In You by Udode(f): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2008
use your creativitxy!!!
- Cook him his favorite dish
- give him a massage
- rent a movie and watch it together
- invite his friends over
- other things i don't need to write out here :-)
Re: What Do You Do To Keep Your Husband Interested In You by robby1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2008
Try not to be too predictable. suprise him once in a while when he dosent expect it.
emmm, watch a romantic movie togather at night witht he lights off and rub his head gently cheesy make sure you are dressed seductiviley. Ude your imagination and make up something.

Make him a bit jealous. (i dont mean flirt with his friends). but something like welcoming compliments from others very hapily around him. u know. make things up.
Re: What Do You Do To Keep Your Husband Interested In You by SimiBrasil(f): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2008
I read the tips above and I liked it and now I will share with you

Learn tricks and “techniques” to please your husband in intimacy. (Of course goes both ways.)
Dress pleasantly/attractively. If you are a home-maker, don’t stay in your sleeping suit all day.
Smell good!
Keep your house clean, at least to the level that he wants it
Tell him he’s the best husband ever
Encourage him to do good deeds
Make jokes. If you’re not naturally funny, go on the internet and read some jokes, and then tell them to him.
Use your time wisely and get things accomplished. If you’re a home-maker, take online classes and get active in your community. This will make you happy and a secondary bonus is that it impresses your husband.
The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.
Brush your hair, everyday.
Prepare for special evenings with him with special dinner and exclusive time (no children permitted)
Give him a simple task to do at home and then thank him when he does it. This will encourage him to do more.
When he’s talking about something boring, listen and nod your head. Even ask questions to make it seem like you’re interested.
If he’s angry with you and starts yelling, let him yell it out while you’re quiet. You will see your fight will end a lot faster. Then when he’s calm, you can tell him your side of the story and how you want him to change something.

May God preserve all of our marriages and help us understand and implement them in and with the best of manners, ameen!
Re: What Do You Do To Keep Your Husband Interested In You by Tgirl4real(f): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2008
I'm not married yet but I bel God will empower me with the wisdom on how to keep him.

Basically, a content man will not really a much of a hardwork to keep at home and my guy is cheesy
Re: What Do You Do To Keep Your Husband Interested In You by SimiBrasil(f): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2008
no more ideas ?
Re: What Do You Do To Keep Your Husband Interested In You by abujabooks(f): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2008
I dress to kill.
Make sure that, I look good when we are going out & he is always proud to say, meet my wife.

Cook different dishes. Tell him it is for him.

When he is sick, I take care of him like a baby.

I spend at least an hour a day with him, talking about our dreams & us.

Always sit close to him anywhere we go. Including church. Talk sweetly into his ears.

Pray for him always.
Look for business & things for him to invest in.

Identified everywhere he is weak & made sure that, I am strong in those areas to help him.

Make sure that, our home is a peaceful place he can run to, with me waiting for him.

That is how I keep my hubby interested in me.

B/4 I forget, I let him know that, there r other men interested in me anyday he decides not to be interested. Lol!
Re: What Do You Do To Keep Your Husband Interested In You by DameGambrosia: 4:26am On Jan 29, 2013
I just be my sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet self as always. . .without faking.
The reason he fell MADLY in love with me in the first place! cool

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? / Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This? / (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.