Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

(updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. (2634 Views)

I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Jayjay9991: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
I moved into a new state in January, few months ago, I started noticing black cockroach, this very type all around my room, mostly In the kitchen, I've bought bagon and double cleaned the whole place but no matter how hard I try,they keep increasing in numbers.

My 55 inches TV was damaged my me because I see this cockroachea coming out from the open space, all my electronics now have this black cockroach inside them, making me to open and often destroy my electronics. I've damaged my TV and microwave while trying to remove these cockroaches. I also noticed spider webs,no matter how hard I try, they will come back the follow minutes.

Help

Attached is just a free space with 1 of them. They are mostly in hundreds of thousands.

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Creamypie(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jayjay9991:
I moved into a new state in January, few months ago, I started noticing black cockroach, this very type all around my room, mostly In the kitchen, I've bought bagon and double cleaned the whole place but no matter how hard I try,they keep increasing in numbers.

My 55 inches TV was damaged my me because I see this cockroachea coming out from the open space, all my electronics now have this black cockroach inside them, making me to open and often destroy my electronics. I've damaged my TV and microwave while trying to remove these cockroaches. I also noticed spider webs,no matter how hard I try, they will come back the follow minutes.

Help

Attached is just a free space with 1 of them. They are mostly in hundreds of thousands.
Oga, buy piff paff powder and sprinkle indiscriminately just anywhere at all. U will come and thank me in 24 hrs

1 Like

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Have you tried using insecticides?
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Caveatemptor(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Go to any shop and ask for Chinese powder for killing cockroaches. It comes in a small sachets of ten pieces and I think it costs 1000 Naira.
Just sprinkle the powderall around your home and I guarantee you will never see any cockroaches again. Very cheap but extremely powerful. The sachet is green in colour and sold mostly by the hawkers selling rat poison in hold up.
I repeat you will never see any cockroaches again once you use it.

I found the image on line.

Here is the image

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Patented: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Best spray for roaches is Rambo. Use it with the other solutions. Put camphor in cupboards and drawers and other non electric hiding places
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by slowice(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
There's this Chinese insecticide powder in small green sachets mainly for roaches.... Use it and you will be greatful.

The house is already infested and those small roaches give birth very fast and daily too. You must clear every last on of them and that powder is your best bet.

It is called green leaf

9 Likes

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Caveatemptor(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Patented:
Best spray for roaches is Rambo. Use it with the other solutions. Put camphor in cupboards and drawers and other on electric hiding places

Rambo can never kill those small cockroaches completely they are terrible. It is only that Chinese powder that can suffocate them to death. Rambo can kill those big cockroaches but those small black ones are resistant to insecticides.

8 Likes

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by GanagiBitrus: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Guaranteed solution - use GREEN LEAF.

2 Likes

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by duduade: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Spiritual problem oooooo
In addition to the using of Chinese powder
Pray and cleanse that room with hot prayers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by HeartlessMan: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
OP and all those Chinese powder vendors above don't know wharrisgoingon.

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by jibovico(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Get Executor insecticide it looks like sniper. please ensure you get the original, baptize you house with it. please ensure that you spend a night or two out of your house after the baptism. ,when you return you will smile in fact you will be looking for them.
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Meteng: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Guaranteed solution - use GREEN LEAF.
The best solution

1 Like

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by RoyalBlu(f): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
Chai.

German cockroaches. They multiply so fast. Breeding on a daily.

Like someone suggested above, use GREEN LEAF. That's the surest way to eliminate them. You'd be surprised at what you'd see after using it.

2 Likes

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Sucre6: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
Op get this and spring clean your room then use it by spraying it all over your room, every corner and every angle, make sure u wear a nose mask while spraying and leave the house immediately when u done, lock every where both windows and doors, concentrate on your kitchen,

U will be amazed of the outcome

U might want to buy 4 of these and continue this routing nonstop, they will soon be eliminated from your house completely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by fyzaila: 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Op buy that GREEN LEAF it's tested and trusted. Sprinkle in every nooks and crany. You'll be surprised to see the lots of dead crokroaches. Even their babies won't be left out.

3 Likes

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Brandiebird: 12:04am On Aug 24, 2023
I seek refuge in The Lord from this experience. My skin is crawling just thinking about it. I’d say burn everything you own and move out, and start again.

2 Likes

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by 22o62021: 12:27am On Aug 24, 2023
Green leaf is the best

But 10 and sprinkle it

U no go see any one again

1 Like

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Nazgul: 12:47am On Aug 24, 2023
Cockroaches are naturally attracted to darkness. So for starters, I'll suggest you fix light bulbs in every nook and cranny of your house, and ensure that they are always on most especially at nights. This would prevent them from moving around freely at nights.

Secondly, reduce unnecessary and unwanted garbage in your bedroom, living room and kitchen. Throw away things you don't need anymore. If they (the cockroaches) don't have easy places to hide they would relocate.

Finally, contract someone to fumigate your house. Most of these sprays they sell in shops are designed for mosquitos and therefore cannot really kill much bigger insects like cockroaches. But if you have the entire house fumigated, they would all die once and for all.

Good luck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 24, 2023
Hundreds of thousands? Please, just move out of there.

1 Like

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by MarketDispatch: 2:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Jayjay9991:
I

Hs.
You know how to destroy TV and Electronics, but you don't know how to call fumigators? Who do you this thing?

1 Like

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by UDUJ(m): 2:34am On Aug 24, 2023
Jayjay9991:

Help

Lol cheesy grin cheesy @hundreds of thousands

That population means they own the room and not you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by GreyBlood: 3:32am On Aug 24, 2023
MarketDispatch:

You know how to destroy TV and Electronics, but you don't know how to call fumigators? Who do you this thing?
fumigation won't work either, I know someone that fumigated his house yet those evil roaches were not gone. I used 3 sachets of 'greenleaf' to clear mine.

2 Likes

Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by 1Sharon(f): 3:59am On Aug 24, 2023
Boric acid.
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Patented: 5:37am On Aug 24, 2023
Caveatemptor:

Rambo can never kill those small cockroaches completely they are terrible. It is only that Chinese powder that can suffocate them to death. Rambo can kill those big cockroaches but those small black ones are resistant to insecticides.

U did read that I said use in combination with other solutions abi?
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by nnadychuks(m): 6:12am On Aug 24, 2023
Brandiebird:
I seek refuge in The Lord from this experience. My skin is crawling just thinking about it. I’d say burn everything you own and move out, and start again.
Omo characters full this platform 😂
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by MarketDispatch: 6:18am On Aug 24, 2023
GreyBlood:
fumigation won't work either, I know someone that fumigated his house yet those evil roaches were not gone. I used 3 sachets of 'greenleaf' to clear mine.

Fumigation will not be once. Initial Fumigation will eliminate the live roaches. Follow up Fumigation in a week or two will take care of the hatchlings of the Roach eggs
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2023
Jayjay9991:

Help

grin

In all seriousness, cockroaches are a menace to the peace and wellbeing of my house recently.

No matter how hard you try to annihalate them, they just keep multiplying by millions.
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Caveatemptor(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Patented:

U did read that I said use in combination with other solutions abi?

Sorry it is not a quarrel.
I experienced an infestation of those small black roaches when I moved to PH in mid 2000s. They were everywhere and I used every expensive insecticide you could think of to combat them to no avail. They just kept on multiplying. So I cam understand the OPs anguish.
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by sylve11: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2023
HeartlessMan:
OP and all those Chinese powder vendors above don't know wharrisgoingon.

E be like those roches don show you Shenge before. grin cool
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by HeartlessMan: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2023
sylve11:

E be like those roches don show you Shenge before. grin cool

OP is being attacked by a witch feminist coven.
Na de first sign be dat.

Next is birds coming to his windows.
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by WeirdAlien: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2023
1. Pour sniper undiluted at every corner of the apartment. Use multiple bottles generously. Close all doors and windows and leave the house for two days. Come back to clean up everything. You may need to repeat this every 3-4 weeks for the next 3-6 months, depending on how quickly problem gets resolved.

2. Always have green leaf, or Rambo powder at corners and dark places 24/7. Even when you stop seeing them.

They leave trails of scent that attract other cockroaches in the future. Use a strong smelling product like bleach to wipe out surfaces in corners and edges and dark areas. This will help remove those scent trails.
Re: (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me. by Patented: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Caveatemptor:

Sorry it is not a quarrel.
I experienced an infestation of those small black roaches when I moved to PH in mid 2000s. They were everywhere and I used every expensive insecticide you could think of to combat them to no avail. They just kept on multiplying. So I cam understand the OPs anguish.

one method no dey work most times, except u like pay all these fumigation people. most times na combo. also one treatment will never work cos insecticide does not tend to affect the eggs which will hatch after the adults are dead. so na weekly treatment for like 3-4 weeks i recommend. i have bought the chinese powder before and it did not work for me(may have been fake)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies , This Is How To Calculate Your Bride Price ! / Did I Handle The Situation Well Or Could I Have Done More? / When you don't want your children to suffer what you suffered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.