Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. (1416 Views)

Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by donTbone(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2014
6 years after dating,she now craves on braking up with the guy. This lady happens to b my close pal's girlfriednd. Now asked her a question 'why did u want to breakup?' replied that she needs some space. Well,fine...uv gotten the space u need but she has changed completely(i mean the dressing). She is a SU type (bt uses makeup and earings o)...

The funniest tin now is that after she broke up,she congfessed to missing the guy. I adviced her to go back to him nd she replied 'if your friend is ready to accept me' (wering makeup,earings,trousers,e.t.c) of wich my friend wont eva succumb to her putting on trouser. Thething that baffled me most is dat,asking her d question 'who are u?'...she replied 'this is the real me'. Then i askd,av u bin pretending all this while inn your relatuionship?'... 'yes' she replied.

Now my question is... Can a lady pretend for 6years in a relationship and what advice can you give to her to return to d relationship?
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
What do you mean by ‘SU’ type?
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by donTbone(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ceasar1: What do you mean by ‘SU’ type?
are u seeing SU for d 1st tym Datz wah dey call suegbe union... U knw,the no makeup,hearing,lip gloss,only scarf with skirt and louse from satin cloth material
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by temi4fash(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
6 years and dai are not married yet.. Hmm am sowi d babe is wasting her time with the guy...
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by mencade5(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
donTbone: 6 years after dating,she now craves on braking up with the guy. This lady happens to b my close pal's girlfriednd. Now asked her a question 'why did u want to breakup?' replied that she needs some space. Well,fine...uv gotten the space u need but she has changed completely(i mean the dressing). She is a SU type (bt uses makeup and earings o)...

The funniest tin now is that after she broke up,she congfessed to missing the guy. I adviced her to go back to him nd she replied 'if your friend is ready to accept me' (wering makeup,earings,trousers,e.t.c) of wich my friend wont eva succumb to her putting on trouser. Thething that baffled me most is dat,asking her d question 'who are u?'...she replied 'this is the real me'. Then i askd,av u bin pretending all this while inn your relatuionship?'... 'yes' she replied.

Now my question is... Can a lady pretend for 6years in a relationship and what advice can you give to her to return to d relationship?
if you want to die of hypertension then study a woman.

A woman can stay with you for 1000 years, you may think you have gotten all the codes about her. My brother na lie!

No matter how hard a man try to know a lady, she will only allow you to know her 5 percent. The rest you will never know.

Just let that your friend know that his babe his no longer his alone. He should erase love from his eyes and do the needful.
Fvck her till he get tired.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by TRADELYN: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin grin
Hmmm...this one pass meee.

I wish donTbone could give your close friend's side of the story to make this issue get balance!

Wey rigarmortis Ooo cool
mencade5: if you want to die of hypertension then study a woman.

A woman can stay with you for 1000 years, you may think you have gotten all the codes about her. My brother na lie!

No matter how hard a man try to know a lady, she will only allow you to know her 5 percent. The rest you will never know.

Just let that your friend know that his babe his no longer his alone. He should erase love from his eyes and do the needful.
Fvck her till he get tired.

Goodluck
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by mencade5(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
TRADELYN: grin grin grin
Hmmm...this one pass meee.

I wish donTbone could give your close friend's side of the story to make this issue get balance!

Wey rigarmortis Ooo cool
tradelyn the greet research expertist. I don come. Happy holiday
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by jennylove7575(f): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Small children relationship
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by corisande: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Small children relationship

Na so we see am oh
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by baralatie(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
simple,she had a fling to cool herself!
6 years of dating going nowhere is enough tension.
the new look is her own identity issue she has to sit down and analyze what,where and why!
seen it happen in another case.
she settled with what describes her-intelligent,beautiful,workaholic and no pushover.
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by TRADELYN: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Same to you sir!
say naa all the NL babes U wanna marry ni
Wetin go happen to us wey neva marry naa grin
Take time Ooo...
mencade5: tradelyn the greet research expertist. I don come. Happy holiday
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by TRADELYN: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Small children relationship
grin cheesy grin
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by Chubhie: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Fairy tale - find a frog kiss it and hope it turns into a handsome prince. Help me ask your lady friend how many frogs she has kissed so far hoping it turns into a handsome prince? Her biological clock is doing tick tock so she should make up her mind while the flowers yet blossom.
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by mencade5(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
TRADELYN: Same to you sir!
say naa all the NL babes U wanna marry ni
Wetin go happen to us wey neva marry naa grin
Take time Ooo...
hahahaha...my brother, na all of them ooo. What of that ur madam na?
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by TRADELYN: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: hahahaha...my brother, na all of them ooo. What of that ur madam na?
Great grin
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by mencade5(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
TRADELYN:
Great grin
hmmmm...i trust you na.

1 Like

Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by TRADELYN: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: hmmmm...i trust you na.
Urgent! Please see your mail and revert!
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by mencade5(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
TRADELYN:
Urgent! Please see your mail and revert!
seen...make i start my research. No fear

1 Like

Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by TRADELYN: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: seen...make i start my research. No fear

Fear kee grin

I don reply you too again!
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by mencade5(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
TRADELYN:

Fear kee grin

i go try. Check ur pm.
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by mencade5(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
TRADELYN:

Fear kee grin

check ur email

1 Like

Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by mencade5(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
TRADELYN:

Fear kee grin

na so the thing go be.

1 Like

Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by DaySpringer: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2014
Yes a lady can pretend for as long as her brain tells her she is pretending
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by MizMyColi(f): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Okay, first off, I do not mean to sound offensive to people who really enjoy Looonngg Term Relationships, but 6 years?! Wha!!! Well, undecided imho, I think the young lady needs more time and space than she thinks she does to decide if the guy's what she really wants in a man. I hate to be the prophet of doom here, but for their own good, I see they're headed for the rocks sad
Re: She Needs Your Opinions And Suggestion. by donTbone(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
wetin con be my own there

but av got something to say anyways wink

it is more than possible to pretend. It might no actually be in form of pretence, the babe is just waiting to get to an environment where her ability will b mostly showcased. Trust me, the SU types are the one to be feared most. #fromexperience
mencade5:
tradelyn the greet research expertist. I don come. Happy holiday

(1) (Reply)

Romance/ Why Do U Hesitate To Do This (KISSES) / 20 Conversation Starters That Will Almost Always Work When Talking To Strangers / A Salute To This Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.