Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? (12919 Views)

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by MsPotato(f): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2011
What are Your Opinions about showering with your BF/GF?

Give me your opinion about it. I want to know what is your general views on it so Im keeping it open.

And to those whom likes to fight, I plead you to open your own thread and fight there.

Thank you.
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2011
I did that for a year with my ex , I got a job in Aba in 2007 with my ex in the same coy so we had to put up together. Personally it brings you guys together.
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by MsPotato(f): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2011
Really? But do you feel disgusted when you see her washing her punanie and bom bom? embarassed lipsrsealed Just curious sad
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by InkedNerd(f): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2011
@OP: I have no problem with the idea but I can be quite selfish in the shower. When I take a shower, that's usually my me time so I like to take my time while showering.
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Plutarch: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2011
SMH. People no longer v limitations n reservations about ordinary BF/GF again. Our bodies r ours but we still need to use our with some level of decency,civil,decorum and not not forgetting that we crave/pray 2 v a sincere luv one day. Sorry 4 sounding archaic n digressing topic.
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2011
Sweet and romantic.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by MsPotato(f): 8:08am On Apr 06, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: I have no problem with the idea but I can be quite selfish in the shower. When I take a shower, that's usually my me time so I like to take my time while showering.

So u would prefer taking shower alone?

Plutarch:

SMH. People no longer v limitations n reservations about ordinary BF/GF again. Our bodies r ours but we still need to use our with some level of decency,civil,decorum and not not forgetting that we crave/pray 2 v a sincere luv one day. Sorry 4 sounding archaic n digressing topic.

Same question for u, so u think its best to take shower alone?
rokiatu:

Sweet and romantic.

Uhmmm do u wash your P**** and Bom Bom infront of him? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2011
For what? he wants 'free show' in the name of showering together? undecided shuorrr grin tongue

If you guys are very intimate & comfortable with eachother it's ok i guess, but if not refrain from that.
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by MsPotato(f): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety, so do u do it or not?
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2011
Dooooo what?shocked cheesy

Na my body is the temple of God he needs V.I.P 2 see it cool tongue
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by LordReed(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2011
Sweet Potato lets hit the shower wink wink wink wink

I likey!
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by InkedNerd(f): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

So u would prefer taking shower alone?

Yes, but I like to use body oil when I'm done showering so if my dude wants, I can give him a nice massage wink
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Luvlee(f): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2011
hubby says we shud try it, tat his 97yr old dad & 87 yr old mum still do it together
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2011
I guess if u guys are already aving an intimate relationship it's casual tongue
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by InkedNerd(f): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2011
Luvlee:

hubby says we shud try it, tat his 97yr old dad & 87 yr old mum still do it together

Awww, that sounds so sweet.
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2011
Who says she washes her punan.i and boum boum , I do that for her while she washes me too. Only problem is two thirds the time we end up having sex.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Tosinville(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2011
Ewwwww!! i don't like it, i get shy sometimes i won't lie.
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by LordReed(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2011
Shy about what?
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Tosinville(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2011
Bruh!, lets leave the rest of the craps to the birds. Holy fuckadelic, my future wife shouldn't even think about it either. Shekinah!
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by SexyDuby(f): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2011
@Tosin, wat r u shy about

Its ok with me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by SexyDuby(f): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2011
@Tosin, wat r u shy about

Its ok  with me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Tosinville(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2011
SexyDuby, not just because i'm not a real man or something but i just don't fancy that.
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2011
@Tosin
It was fun while it lasted , she had the body of a goddess , DAMN!!! do I miss that body. Sadly like most fine girls it gets to their head and they feel there's better out there for them. Now she wants back after her 2 years sojourn/sabbatical.
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Esinwaju: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2011
Whoever has not tried this really need to give it a try! That`s the apogee of intimacy/pleasure should you guys decide to take it further by making out right there, the slippery feel of a woman`s skin after it`s being lathered with soap, coupled with the soft and delicate texture of it is simply mind blowing.
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by sesman(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2011
I dont think it should be a regular thing, maybe once or twice just spice things up grin , but if it's on a day to day basis, then its a no no am afraid
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by BABE3: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2011
I don't think I can ever shower with anybody. (No one has that patience or time). I take long in the shower, like about an hour. **No jk**

As for the Bf/Gf shower thing, No, it's not right! It can lead to temptation, thereby leading to sex before marriage.

****Oya, non-virgins, I'm waiting for the attacks cheesy****
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2011
@Sesman
Wasn't a daily thing like that but it was more often than not , more like an average of 4 times/week.
@Esin waju
Brings back carnal memories but I won't have her back if she were the last woman on earth. It's one thing to cheat and another to admit it brazenly and throw me out of your crib with the guy there and a smirk on his face.
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by babyme1(f): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2011
BABE!:

I don't think I can ever shower with anybody. (No one has that patience or time). I take long in the shower, like about an hour. **No jk**

As for the Bf/Gf shower thing, No, it's not right! It can lead to temptation, thereby leading to sex before marriage.

****Oya, non-virgins, I'm waiting for the attacks  cheesy****
An hour? What do you do all that time if i may ask?
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by BABE3: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2011
Well, my shower time, is called , "my me time"! That's when I have the time to really concentrate on my body! So, I take the time to explore! cheesy
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by InkedNerd(f): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2011
BABE!:

****Oya, non-virgins, I'm waiting for the attacks cheesy****

lol no one's gonna attack you grin

Seriously, one hour?!?! I know you won't be taking one hour showers if you buy a house here in the US grin. The water bills will give you a heart a heart attack.
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by BABE3: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2011
lol, Yup! I love water! and I just like my shower time! I kind of think in the shower too! So, I tend to get lost in my thoughts sometimes!
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2011
@poster
It all comes down to how comfortable you are with A) your body and B) that person.
You are talking about cleaning your nyansh/coochie like its something wrong?! I'd rather see that she is cleaning it properly.

As for me, if we had sex (even ONS) then after the act, I am walking around the house naked. I understand that some shy women would rather you don't see their naked bodies while they're standing or the light is on (some tittay don't adapt well to gravity and are better viewed laying down, lol) but the pleasures of taking a shower together are IMMENSE. The chemistry/closeness when she does your back and vice versa is OOOOOH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love / How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)? / The Real Attraction A Blackman Has For A White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.