Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1351949 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:01am On May 11, 2017
grin grin grin
ponpon:
the link to the VEDIO was posted above
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Tosyno4tt(f): 12:30pm On May 11, 2017
aamstih:
Hi, as for choice of Unis, you would basically do the bulk of work yourself, others would only give pointers and opinions.

Dropping your profile here (Discpline, GPA, research experience et al) would enable veterans give you a hint or two.

You can as well start with msinus.com, usnews.com, graddecision.com and gradcafe.com and timeshighereducation.com in your search for schools.

thanks a bunch
i am a qs, had my Bsc with 3.65, Msc in Qs with 4:00 points, No research experience except for my masters and first degree though i help pple in writing projects.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by intrinsicniyi(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2017
nastydamus:
Hello house,

I've uploaded a combo of GRE & TOEFL files for those who might be interested, it's quite large though (about 5GB).

The compressed file contains .pdf files and videos (magoosh and notefull).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-BuT7EAdZgoa3pmOERwNENIUHM/view?usp=sharing

Cheers!

Blessing!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by jobbers: 11:58am On May 12, 2017
work in dubai
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by tizentos: 1:07pm On May 13, 2017
BJOO:
pls how much doe watching the vedio cost

You subscribe for the video on Magoosh website but thanks to some guys, you can download it for free on 4shared or check the link posted few comments back.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by bsalaudeen22: 1:55pm On May 13, 2017
Please anyone in lagos preparing for gre and needs a study mate should pls hit me via my mail. bsalaudeen22@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by azibit: 11:50pm On May 13, 2017
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by bsalaudeen22: 7:30am On May 14, 2017
Please is there anyone who needs a study mate for gre and lives close to otta, should pls send me a mail via bsalaudeen22@gmail
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by midetobi: 10:24am On May 14, 2017
DanjaNinja:
Listen all, i just found this incredible online resource for GRE materials. Its a facebook group but its by invitation only. So drop ur email addresses or send me a pm and i'll send you an invite to the group. Here's the group link, however it can only be accessed by members of the group:

https://www./newgremaster/

After joining the group, head to the file section and you will find every book and test questions there. #OneLove

I would like to be added to the Facebook page. My email : midetobi@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ayodeji481(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2017
Pls add to the fcebook Grp. busariridwan25@yahoo.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by jagadab: 5:38pm On May 14, 2017
please add stevenrashford24@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by iCool(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2017
Hi all, I received admission decision number 4 yesterday morning.

Auburn University - An acceptance. Highest ranked out of all my choices.

No funding and no assistantship for now. My Transcript was sent in late March. Naija university palava.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by jaybiz007(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2017
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by jaybiz007(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2017
iCool:

No funding and no assistantship for now. My Transcript was sent in late March. Naija university palava.

Congrats man!
Have you started pressing them for assistantship yet? I suggest you do so.
How far scholastica?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by MasterforceII: 6:27pm On May 15, 2017
iCool:

Congrats iCool. Happy for you. Funding go come. Amen.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by iCool(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2017
Thanks all.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by aanexplus(m): 11:09pm On May 15, 2017
iCool:

Congratulations bro. I'm truly happy for you
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by towbaynah(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2017
Been away from here for too long. Happens when things go downhill from you'd imagined they'd look up. Got rejects from all five schools I applied to for a PhD. So I opted for an MS program, sent an application to ETSU, and roughly a month later, got an admit.

Now I'm just working on securing GA opportunities. Evening, family.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by towbaynah(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2017
iCool:

Congrats, buddy.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by freshyabstel: 11:37pm On May 15, 2017
midetobi:

Please kindly add up in the group abrahajohnmomoh@yahoo.com.Thanks and God bless You
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by freshyabstel: 11:49pm On May 15, 2017
Good day everyone, please I need a GRE tutor, I base in Abuja, any reliable recommendation with success track record would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by iCool(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2017
Hello Fam, Decision number 5 is in!!!

Louisiana State University - My Department has 'recommended my admission' to Grad school but WITHOUT funding. smiley

Application was submitted late Dec 2016 but my 3rd recommendation was sent in Late April 2017. sad

The wait is over! 5 Acceptances out of 5! cheesy cheesy cheesy Wishing everyone of us the best of luck!!! Never give up hope!

USA Loves me but I Love them more! grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by drhopeful: 10:09am On May 16, 2017
iCool:

Louisiana State University - My Department has 'recommended my admission' to Grad school but WITHOUT funding. smiley

Application was submitted late Dec 2016 but my 3rd recommendation was sent in Late April 2017. sad

The wait is over! 5 Acceptances out of 5! cheesy cheesy cheesy Wishing everyone of us the best of luck!!! Never give up hope!

Bros, na you dey reign oh! Congrats!

Scholastica and Time2smile, what's up with you gentlemen? Please give us some news! Our ears are itching for your good news. I hope we have not been abandoned......
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ponpon(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2017
iCool:

Congrats boss....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Hisvoice(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2017
As a token to contribute to this great forum. Pm me for 2017 edition of both Kaplan and Crack the GRE books (pdf) with at least 4 practice set. Enjoy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by cbseneet: 12:35pm On May 16, 2017
We must not use this information to upload or download.

This is very informative.

<a href="http://www.cbseneetnicin.com" rel="dofollow">CBSE NEET 2017 Result</a>

<a href="http://www.cbseneetnicin.com/2017/05/neet-2017-paper-leak-real-or-fake.html" rel="dofollow">CBSE NEET 2017 Leak Information</a>

<a href="http://www.cbseneetnicin.com/2017/05/neet-2017-expected-cutoff-general-obc.html" rel="dofollow">CBSE NEET 2017 Expected Cutoff Marks</a>

<a href="http://www.cbseneetnicin.com/2017/05/cbse-neet-2017-results-announce.html" rel="dofollow">CBSE NEET 2017 Result Announce Date - cbseneet.nic.in</a>

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Perotti: 1:17pm On May 16, 2017
Hisvoice:
As a token to contribute to this great forum. Pm me for 2017 edition of both Kaplan and Crack the GRE books (pdf) with at least 4 practice set. Enjoy

God bless you bro
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by seeker88(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2017
iCool:

Choi! Congrats boss!!! ........see as all the admits just line up for u. See you in Trump Land by God's grace.

Please, where's Scholastica, it's been long I read from you here. I'm still waiting for that outstanding testimony from you cool. Also time2smile....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by iCool(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2017
Thanks all. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by uyi007: 1:25am On May 17, 2017
midetobi:

Likewise myself please. Email: emmanuelosayande@live.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by oyeleye22: 6:04am On May 17, 2017
Hello house I am meant to write my GRE on June 15 but I haven't been able to prepare well and I have been trying to reschedule to another tym in July or august but I can't see any dates. Please does anyone have an idea of whats going on

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.