Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1352810 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by personal59: 10:36am On May 17, 2017
good day house please I need gre English and subject base questions most especially chemistry anyone who have can send it to. mrpersonal59@yahoo.com thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by personal59: 11:05am On May 17, 2017
DanjaNinja:

ok o..lol.. wink

danjaninja please can you help me with the GRE question I really need it sir. thanks in anticipation mrpersonal59@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by personal59: 11:18am On May 17, 2017
UzoUzo:

uzoamutaigwe@gmail.com. Thanks Sir
please help me with the questions mrpersonal59@yahoo.com thank you
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by oyeleye22: 11:57am On May 17, 2017
Hello house I am meant to write my GRE on June 15 but I haven't been able to prepare well and I have been trying to reschedule to another tym in July or august but I can't see any dates. Please does anyone have an idea of whats going on. How can I reschedule plsss oooooo. I need urgent help.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Hisvoice(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2017
oyeleye22:
Please does anyone have an idea of whats going on. How can I reschedule plsss oooooo. I need urgent help.
You have to wait till June. New ets update on webpage for exam date and venue are scheduled every 60 days.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 17, 2017
pls guys kindly help me out with info as regards my case. i grad with 3rd class honours from engineering (2.05/5.00). my uncle based in new york wants to sponsor me for an mba in the states. i will sit for gre exam probably by august. pls gurus in the house, kindly advice me on my possible chances of getting admisision and how to go abt it. pls,thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by powelldabig: 7:55pm On May 17, 2017
Hisvoice:
As a token to contribute to this great forum. Pm me for 2017 edition of both Kaplan and Crack the GRE books (pdf) with at least 4 practice set. Enjoy

Please am interested
here's my email kolawoleolaitan@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by daseento(m): 10:53pm On May 17, 2017
Hisvoice:
As a token to contribute to this great forum. Pm me for 2017 edition of both Kaplan and Crack the GRE books (pdf) with at least 4 practice set. Enjoy

I have pm you. Kindly send to me via aladeojebioluwatosin@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Time2Smile(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2017
drhopeful:
Bros, na you dey reign oh! Congrats!

Scholastica and Time2smile, what's up with you gentlemen? Please give us some news! Our ears are itching for your good news. I hope we have not been abandoned......
Still nothing yet from my side, fingers crossed that there would be positive feedback soon...

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by OGreene: 7:09am On May 18, 2017
Good morning pals. If you are yet to hear from a school you really want or you haven't gotten any admit, it wont hurt to give them a call and ask what the status is, your position on the waitlist and how you are hopeful on getting admitted, and that you will call them back for update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 18, 2017
This may be of help!

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Joyflexxy(f): 8:02pm On May 18, 2017
Hisvoice:
I'm also interested,please send it to edetdavid722@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ferfer(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2017
adroitish:
I did my GRE today, and I thought i should share. It wasn't a very pleasant experience at the Surulere centre... We started a little late, and while typing my argument essay, the network disconnected causing me to lose part of what I had typed and disrupting my thought process.
The first set of verbal and quantitative were fine but I was unusually slow in my quantitative. I couldn't answer the last question. I took a break after that and my network disconnected again. This was also unsettling. I was already developing a headache by this time.
I pushed on till my second quantitative where I was so much slower not answering at least four questions properly. I was devastated by this. It was destabilized for my final verbal section and I managed to stay focused. The verbal and quantitative sessions I did after the initial two were so much harder.
Final scores VR - 158, QR - 158, awaiting AWA. I want to appreciate everyone on this group cos tho I've never commented, I gained a lot. Now unto the applications

Congrats. I am also interested in UBC. Did you apply for a phd or Ms?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Hisvoice(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2017
darryjay16:
Good day guys
I'm kind of new here, i really appreciate what you guys are doing. thanks for all the info.

wrote GRE Last week and my score was a lil abysmal, i need your advice please.

B.ENG. in Agricultural Engineering
GPA: 78.4
GRE: 298

Try Oklahoma State University. I think your profile is good enough for their admit.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Xlyad(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2017
Hisvoice:
please sens to sylvanusofbeten@yahoo.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Xlyad(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2017
Hisvoice:
please send to sylvanusofbeten@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Masteret(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2017
Can anyone help me and tell me how to get the Magoosh account for a cheaper price. I am not earning right now and it would be very difficult for me to pay the fees they have been asking at the moment. I just need the 1 month Magoosh account. Any help or information would be appreciated.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by olukunlemuy: 8:02pm On May 19, 2017
Masteret:
Can anyone help me and tell me how to get the Magoosh account for a cheaper price. I am not earning right now and it would be very difficult for me to pay the fees they have been asking at the moment. I just need the 1 month Magoosh account. Any help or information would be appreciated.

I think it's free at B.Y Mafit. You can read it up here: http://www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com/gretestdatesinnigeria/
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Masteret(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2017
olukunlemuy:

I think it's free at B.Y Mafit. You can read it up here: http://www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com/gretestdatesinnigeria/

But you need to play 160$ to register with them and then get the free Magoosh Premier Account.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Adazeal: 2:02am On May 20, 2017
Hisvoice:
>:
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Adazeal: 2:16am On May 20, 2017
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Adazeal: 2:19am On May 20, 2017
codexgigax:
If you need study materials for GRE (PDFs - ETS, Manhattan, Barron, Nova, Kaplan, etc, PowerPrep software, Magoosh videos), please do not hesitate to contact me. Please note that this offer is for those that have registered for the exam.
Please I need study materials
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by olukunlemuy: 7:57am On May 20, 2017
Masteret:

But you need to play 160$ to register with them and then get the free Magoosh Premier Account.

If you have not yet registered for the test it would be a win/win cos this comes free with your registration fee of N50,000. You are not paying the $160 for the resource. If you have registered already, I am not sure if they can do anything though. Why not call them to ask?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by iekene(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2017
Magoosh Premium Account still Available for a Token Price.. PM me. let's discuss
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Adazeal: 11:21am On May 20, 2017
DanjaNinja:
Listen all, i just found this incredible online resource for GRE materials. Its a facebook group but its by invitation only. So drop ur email addresses or send me a pm and i'll send you an invite to the group. Here's the group link, however it can only be accessed by members of the group:

https://www./newgremaster/

After joining the group, head to the file section and you will find every book and test questions there. #OneLove
Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:46am On May 20, 2017
Hisvoice:

Have PM You..pls send to rinadejoshua@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Schonebaby: 11:56am On May 20, 2017
Hisvoice:
pls me too brownjuliekokz@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Schonebaby: 11:58am On May 20, 2017
DanjaNinja:
Listen all, i just found this incredible online resource for GRE materials. Its a facebook group but its by invitation only. So drop ur email addresses or send me a pm and i'll send you an invite to the group. Here's the group link, however it can only be accessed by members of the group:

After joining the group, head to the file section and you will find every book and test questions there. #OneLove
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Pastee4eva: 3:58pm On May 20, 2017
powelldabig:

Please am interested
here's my email kolawoleolaitan@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipation

I need it, please. Pastee4eva@Gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by adroitish: 4:32pm On May 20, 2017
I'm applying for MSc
ferfer:

Congrats. I am also interested in UBC. Did you apply for a phd or Ms?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 20, 2017
DanjaNinja:

Sir, please I'm interested in joining the Facebook group. My Email is youngsworld2000@yahoo.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.