Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1351447 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by happyday: 12:43am On Jun 09, 2017
tescoman90:

Happyday!
How you dey?

I'm doing very well. Thanks! How your side??
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Bolisticbond026: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
@Manwonder if u have your antivirus enabled, try to disable it before you install powerprep on your system.If you still have the same issue pm me i will try to give you support via whatsapp. Once d installer is trying to install, try to allow popup on your system.You should be ok when you follow this troubleshooting process.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by obama14: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please who has the barron gre math workbook pdf?
Kindly appreciate it.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by aanexplus(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2017
Good day house. I believe good news loading soon.

Have a nice day
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by jar: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=Hisvoice post=56571279]As a token to contribute to this great forum. Pm me for 2017 edition of both Kaplan and Crack the GRE books (pdf) with at least 4 practice set.

Please i am interested....email is kiss2anangel123@yahoo.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Isahmk125: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=jar post=57375818][/quote] morning guys. I would like to have a copy please. Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by wallexicloud: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
DanjaNinja:
Listen all, i just found this incredible online resource for GRE materials. Its a facebook group but its by invitation only. So drop ur email addresses or send me a pm and i'll send you an invite to the group. Here's the group link, however it can only be accessed by members of the group:

https://www./newgremaster/

After joining the group, head to the file section and you will find every book and test questions there. #OneLove

Kindly add me: wallex_2@icloud.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by obama14: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=jar post=57375818][/quote]
I am also interested.
Pls can you send it to oluwaseunbabatunde85@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by jar: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello ladies and gentlemen,
Please, i am planning on taking GRE in october, i reside in warri.
I need help seriously on learning the do's and dont's of answering the questions.
Then plz can i access d magoosh videos thru my phone.
Thnx
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pls guys kindly help me out with info as regards my case. i grad with 3rd class honours from engineering (2.05/5.00). my uncle based in new york wants to sponsor me for an mba in the states. i will sit for gre exam probably by august. pls gurus in the house, kindly advice me on my possible chances of getting admisision and how to go abt it. pls,thanks[/quote]
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by happyday: 1:14am On Jun 11, 2017
bigugo247:
Pls guys kindly help me out with info as regards my case. i grad with 3rd class honours from engineering (2.05/5.00). my uncle based in new york wants to sponsor me for an mba in the states. i will sit for gre exam probably by august. pls gurus in the house, kindly advice me on my possible chances of getting admisision and how to go abt it. pls,thanks

Significant industry work experience would definitely boost your chances. Do very well on your GRE, and don't underestimate the importance of your essays. Read poetsandquants.com frequently for business school application tips.

All the best!

4 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by codexgigax: 6:11am On Jun 11, 2017
For those planning to write GRE soon, August and September dates are out already.

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
happyday:

Significant industry work experience would definitely boost your chances. Do very well on your GRE, and don't underestimate the importance of your essays. Read poetsandquants.com frequently for business school application tips.

All the best!

Thanks. brother
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
codexgigax:
For those planning to write GRE soon, August and September dates are out already.

Noticed there were no dates in August for portharcourt. Why pls?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ndawe(f): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2017
Good morning house. So I've finally received a decision from Mississippi State Uni and my funding came through yesterday. PhD in Chemistry(fall 2017), full ride.
Ndawe:
Good morning house, a quick update. I've received 3 decisions out of 4 applications:

Tennessee Tech: Admitted; admission letter was sent early this morning and funding decision will be known in the last week of March.
Michigan Tech: Denied sad. The email just dropped. Reason for denial: "There currently is no advisor available in your specified area of interest"
Clarkson Uni: Admitted (This is a private school though): Some funding was provided actually but not enough, so I may have to decline.

Still waiting on Mississippi State Uni.

*modified*

26 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Hisvoice(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Good morning house. So I've finally received a decision from Mississippi State Uni and my funding came through yesterday. PhD in Chemistry(fall 2017), full ride. [/quote]
Congrat Sis.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by manwonder: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Bolisticbond026:
@Manwonder if u have your antivirus enabled, try to disable it before you install powerprep on your system.If you still have the same issue pm me i will try to give you support via whatsapp. Once d installer is trying to install, try to allow popup on your system.You should be ok when you follow this troubleshooting process.

Thanks a lot... I just sent you a PM.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ridsan4real(m): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ndawe:
Good morning house. So I've finally received a decision from Mississippi State Uni and my funding came through yesterday. PhD in Chemistry(fall 2017), full ride.
congratulations Ndawe. God bless ur hussle...

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by olusholaosas: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good afternoon good people,
Please I'm new in here. I intend taking GRE soon. Please I would appreciate prep materials from anyone who can help. Thanks to y'all.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Time2Smile(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ndawe:
Congratulations, I know to say you are elated is an understatement. More good news coming hopefully..........Success is never too late

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by OluDare01(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I swear na me dey happy pass.
You've tried cheesy
I wish you all the best ma
Ndawe:

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by olusholaosas: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
olusholaosas:
Good afternoon good people,
Please I'm new in here. I intend taking GRE soon. Please I would appreciate prep materials from anyone who can help. Thanks to y'all.

Someone please help with this.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ndawe(f): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Haha. Oga you know every na. Na u try pass sef. Thank you so much
OluDare01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I swear na me dey happy pass.
You've tried cheesy
I wish you all the best ma
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ndawe(f): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Amen. Don't lose hope and delay is not denial. Thank you so much. All the best too
Time2Smile:

Congratulations, I know to say you are elated is an understatement. More good news coming hopefully..........Success is never too late
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ndawe(f): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Amen. Thank you so much and God bless you too
ridsan4real:

congratulations Ndawe. God bless ur hussle...
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by obama14: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
There isn't enough words to describe the encomium you truly deserve. Nervetheless, congratulations on this tremedous feat Ndawe.
I would be grateful if you can give us a compendium of the story so far.
In life, we all need a constant drive to push us on and I believe yours is a great success story.
Thanks in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by olusholaosas: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
olusholaosas:

Someone please help with this.

No one seem to be responding
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Time2Smile(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
olusholaosas:

No one seem to be responding

Hello, Please read previous pages, I can't really remember the page numbers but check for posts around Oct 2016 to January 2017, you would find useful tips. It doesn't hurt to read the whole thread too, It is a treasure trove.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ndawe(f): 7:47am On Jun 13, 2017
Thank you so much, but your grammar plenty oh. Are you preparing for GRE?? wink
I shared my profile on page 203 of this thread and I think I gave an update on page 206. I wish you success in your journey too.
obama14:
There isn't enough words to describe the encomium you truly deserve. Nervetheless, congratulations on this tremedous feat Ndawe.
I would be grateful if you can give us a compendium of the story so far.
In life, we all need a constant drive to push us on and I believe yours is a great success story.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by olusholaosas: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2017
Time2Smile:

Hello, Please read previous pages, I can't really remember the page numbers but check for posts around Oct 2016 to January 2017, you would find useful tips. It doesn't hurt to read the whole thread too, It is a treasure trove.

Thanks Time2Smile... I really appreciate. God bless.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by thibcyrain: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
After much consideration. Please house kindly help me look into this schools if they are safe to go. I have my GRE pending for august. Undergrad GPA is 3.41/4 using Wes calculator plus about two(2) years work experience as software developer.

Intending program is MSc Electrical Engineering.
Tenesea tech ( my supervisor had his PHD so hoping to get LoR from him)
Texas Tech University
University of tenesea Knoxville
Montana state University
illonois Institute of Technology
Stevens Institute of Technology

Please house, recommend if am good to go. God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.