Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1348985 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by torial: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Quoran:
Funding is dicey. More difficult when applying for MS. Did you evaluate your transcript using WES or any other one?
thank you for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it.

Yes, it was with Wes I got 2.70 / 4.0. I had 2.71 out of 5.0 and I was really hoping it moves to 2.8 as I have two schools in mind and they are research based school with finding for m.sc but �

minimal for both schools is 2.8
or maybe I did not evaluate well.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Quoran: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Okay. Do more research and you will get more schools. Are you planning to take the GRE? It could help if the school requires it.
torial:

Yes, it was with Wes I got 2.70 / 4.0. I had 2.71 out of 5.0 and I was really hoping it moves to 2.8 as I have two schools in mind and they are research based school with finding for m.sc but �

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
torial:

Please, what school is that?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by noblemann1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
After celebrating Nigeria victory against Iceland, I check my account to report my score and I noticed that I have been scammed. I suspected this guy to be a fraudster. Now I already travelled before noticing this. My exam is tomorrow morning. When my mom and sibling were rejoicing when I told them about the payment. Now How do I explain this to them. I will write tomorrow. But how can I pay $195.
All is well
God gat our back
Linconff why
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Quoran: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Are you referring to the GRE? I thought you only report your scores after you have taken the test?
noblemann1:
After celebrating Nigeria victory against Iceland, I check my account to report my score and I noticed that I have been scammed. I suspected this guy to be a fraudster. Now I already travelled before noticing this. My exam is tomorrow morning. When my mom and sibling were rejoicing when I told them about the payment. Now How do I explain this to them. I will write tomorrow. But how can I pay $195.
All is well
God gat our back
Linconff why
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by noblemann1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Quoran:
Are you referring to the GRE? I thought you only report your scores after you have taken the test?
TOEFL. My balance is showing $195
I stand to be corrected. Meaning I have to pay the balance.
I stand to be corrected. I am devastated right now
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Quoran: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sorry about that. Have you tried to contact the person who helped you do the payment?
noblemann1:

TOEFL. My balance is showing $195
I stand to be corrected. Meaning I have to pay the balance.
I stand to be corrected. I am devastated right now
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by petlaz: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hello house

I just discovered how you can convert your GPA score to 4 point scale.

Using this formular: (your GPA score X 4) divided by your institution highest grade point

I hope this will help someone.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by noblemann1(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
Quoran:
Sorry about that. Have you tried to contact the person who helped you do the payment?
He blocked me on BBM after everything. I sent him a mail concerning the material he promised after registration. No reply. I hope he can rectify the mistake.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by noblemann1(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
Quoran:
He blocked me on BBM after everything. I sent him a mail concerning the material he promised after registration. No reply. I hope he can rectify the mistake.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Quoran: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
I don't think GPAs are converted this way. With your method, your GPA won't be favourable. Use WES and/or foreign credits.

https://applications.wes.org/igpa-calculator/

https://www.foreigncredits.com/resources/gpa-calculator/

petlaz:
Hello house

I just discovered how you can convert your GPA score to 4 point scale.

Using this formular: (your GPA score X 4) divided by your institution highest grade point

I hope this will help someone.

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Quoran: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sorry about that. I really hope it is a mistake and he rectifies it. Things like these shouldn't be joked with.
noblemann1:

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by noblemann1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Quoran:
Sorry about that. I really hope it is a mistake and he rectifies it. Things like these shouldn't be joked with.
I hope so. Let me write the exam. I hope I will perform well after this. Any disappointment is a blessing
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Quoran: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
All the best in your examination.
noblemann1:

I hope so. Let me write the exam. I hope I will perform well after this. Any disappointment is a blessing
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by noblemann1(m): 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
Quoran:
All the best in your examination.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by petlaz: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Quoran:
I don't think GPAs are converted this way. With your method, your GPA won't be favourable. Use WES and/or foreign credits.

https://applications.wes.org/igpa-calculator/

https://www.foreigncredits.com/resources/gpa-calculator/

OK cool

Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Predstan: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
lincoffm:

Kindly take this trash down. The releasing of results isn’t done by me. You paid I registered that’s all.i advise you take this trash down here. I hate when some one come here to spoil people integrity. If you have issues with TOEFL maybe you did something wrong on your test day. All my clients have been receiving their result a check yourself
Lincoff.
This statement you just made is Vicious. Did you read the part that he called TOEFL and they said payment has been declined by you?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by graciousify(f): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2018
please I need GMAT study materials urgently. please who can help? please send to ijofy27@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by justwise(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2018
lincoffm:
PUBLIC NOTICE

This is to inform all candidates that registered either of the tests through me to ignore the accusations by brightdocare. If anyone have a complain I believe we have a platform we used for previous communications and they can always reach me there. I respond when I’m able because I have lot of people to attend to. Patient is a key! No one is interested in taking what doesn’t belong to him.

For justwise I will advise you always make a proper investigation before typing. Yes we know you are a moderator. We thank God for your life. But I was on this same platform months back to complain about 3 individuals that got registered for test without paying in Naira. You saw it and ignore but now a individual came online to lay a false accusation you jump like a rabbit. justwise you need to be wise in discussion making.

I choose to ignore brightdocare and I still won’t answer his complain or respond his email until justwise unban me on travel thread because I did nothing wrong.

There’s no way error or issues won’t occur sometimes but come to think of it how did brightdocare sit for an examination they didn’t receive the payment ?

I have been receiving several mails from client asking if they are safe. I’m using this opportunity to inform you all that you are safe and if anyone have a complain. Please kindly email wlincoff@aol.com...

Regards,

noblemann1:
All is well
God gat our back
Linconff why
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by noblemann1(m): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2018
justwise:

It's showing outstanding balance. Please try and rectify this lincoffm. I do not have such to pay now

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2018

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by justwise(m): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2018
lincoffm:

You have my email. And justwise cant solve this for you. It’s a little problem atleast you took the test ? It’s a payment error which I’m the only one that can solve it not justwise

You said the same thing to brightdocare and he contacted you but you demanded that he removed all the posts he made against you which he did but still you refused to settle him.

Dude you are heartless.

Why do you keep cancelling payments after they paid you?

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by justwise(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2018
noblemann1:

It's showing outstanding balance. Please try and rectify this lincoffm. I do not have such to pay now

Hopefully God touches his heart to pay that money but you are not the only one facing this issue.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by justwise(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2018
lincoffm:

When I complain 3 people didn’t pay in Naira did you respond ? So I don’t have any words with you.

If they have payment issues it most be from my previous payment which I cancelled when those people didn’t but pay in Naira and If they haven’t seen their result why cnt they tAlk to me ? Instead of coming here to make unnecessary drama.

YOU CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM FOR HIM DUDE!! And Don’t unban me keep it to yourself dude...

Why did you cancelled it after they have paid you in naira? You are giving examples of people who did not pay you in naira, how about those who did but still you went ahead and cancel after taking their money?

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Quoran: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2018
You called it a little problem? Don't be insensitive. Even If you're genuine, the way you're going about your business leaves alot to be desired. Try and fix these issues up.
lincoffm:

You have my email. And justwise cant solve this for you. It’s a little problem atleast you took the test ? It’s a payment error which I’m the only one that can solve it not justwise

9 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Tunmise100(m): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Feeling so unhappy about this. This is an eye opener for others. AVOID THE DITCH OF FRAUD/SCAM

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by reDazey(f): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2018
The word on the street is stay away from all these supposed benevolent offers of a cheap GRE/SAT/TOEFL price.

I can remember this starting as an offer of help to some test-takers. Later, somehow it has grown to a full fledged business. The ironic part is I can't wrap my head how someone can afford to pay such a very low price for these exams. If it stinks like fraud, it is fraudulent. angry angry angry

To all those supporting them, your test scores might be okay right now. How about months from now? Scores can be cancelled at anytime. And you would need to pay again. Please, don't be shortsighted. I am saying this for newbies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Quoran: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2018
A word is enough for the wise.
reDazey:
The word on the street is stay away from all these supposed benevolent offers of a cheap GRE/SAT/TOEFL price.

I can remember this starting as an offer of help to some test-takers. Later, somehow it has grown to a full fledged business. The ironic part is I can't wrap my head how someone can afford to pay such a very low price for these exams. If it stinks like fraud, it is fraudulent. angry angry angry

To all those supporting them, your test scores might be okay right now. How about months from now? Scores can be cancelled at anytime. And you would need to pay again. Please, don't be shortsighted. I am saying this for newbies.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Quoran: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2018
Fellow PhD students, I saw this and I thought I should share it.

Graduate School Advice Series: 10 Things You Should Know Before Starting A PhD

http://www.nextscientist.com/graduate-school-advice-series-starting-phd/

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.