Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1357935 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by demo4show(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2020
March here
I am in Ogbomoso
fazbuk:
Anybody taking GRE in March here?
Lets do the reading together.. I'm in Lagos
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Pato5(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2020
fazbuk:
I guess your graduate application is for next year then
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by B2consult111: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2020
I will like to used this medium to advertised to those that have been seeking for help to send score to the institute they applied for especially GRE, at B2 consult elite we used to send score to your recipients with fee charges.
Your test fee entitles you to request that scores be sent to up to four graduate institutions or fellowship sponsors. you can decide which test scores to send to the institutions you designate, so you can send the scores you feel show your personal best, giving you more confidence on test day. If you wish to send scores to additional institutions or decide to send scores after test day, you may do so by ordering Additional Score Reports for a fee of US$27 per recipient.

For the computer-delivered GRE® General Test, you will be asked to designate your free score recipients at the test center.
For the paper-delivered GRE General Test, you will be asked to designate your free score recipients during registration. Also we do GRE registration and fixed you to our centre for for your GRE test to makes you pass and have your adequate score.

So contact us : WhatsApp or call on 08039211169
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by bamiDee1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please, how many days does it take for the exam body to send your GRE result to the school that requires it?

Thanks in advance
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by B2consult111: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Good question if you have done your test before and you just need to send it to any institute and you have have got your score from your ETS account it will delivered within 4hours to any of recipients you sent it to and you are going to receive 2 mail to your email from ETS first is your receipt followed by ticket confirmation.
But if you just register and it has been done and you makes of request to send the result to any recipient when it out it takes 15daysScore reports will be sent to your designated institutions approximately five business days after your order is placed. For the four recipients you choose at the test centre: Your official scores will be available in your My GRE Account and sent to your score recipients approximately 10–15 days after your test date.
bamiDee1:
Please, how many days does it take for the exam body to send your GRE result to the school that requires it?

Thanks in advance
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Princekenuk: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please I need list of schools that one can apply for Msc Agricultural Economics
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by bamiDee1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thanks B2consult111.

I haven't registered. I plan to do that ahead of the exam date that'll be suitable for me. Is there a unified GRE registration body?
Also, would there be option(s) to fill in recipient(s) that would receive the results during registration once completed to avoid having to make request after exams?

B2consult111:
Good question if you have done your test before and you just need to send it to any institute and you have have got your score from your ETS account it will delivered within 4hours to any of recipients you sent it to and you are going to receive 2 mail to your email from ETS first is your receipt followed by ticket confirmation.
But if you just register and it has been done and you makes of request to send the result to any recipient when it out it takes 15daysScore reports will be sent to your designated institutions approximately five business days after your order is placed. For the four recipients you choose at the test centre: Your official scores will be available in your My GRE Account and sent to your score recipients approximately 10–15 days after your test date.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
bamiDee1:
Thanks B2consult111.

I haven't registered. I plan to do that ahead of the exam date that'll be suitable for me. Is there a unified GRE registration body?
Also, would there be option(s) to fill in recipient(s) that would receive the results during registration once completed to avoid having to make request after exams?

You can only fill recipients at the center. And most centers have staff dedicated to helping you fill this info easily.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by PremiumTrends(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Although I haven't registered yet, but I'm hoping to take it around that period. Let's connect abeg
fazbuk:
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by PremiumTrends(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
I've been doing some research on schools and I can boldly say that there are few schools in the top 80 that have their deadline for Fall 2020 as May & June this year. I've seen like 3 schools so far.
Pato5:

I guess your graduate application is for next year then
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Pato5(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
PremiumTrends:
I've been doing some research on schools and I can boldly say that there are few schools in the top 80 that have their deadline for Fall 2020 as May & June this year. I've seen like 3 schools so far.
That's interesting. Please can you share them?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by B2consult111: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
OK sir, you can do it when you are doing your registration but assume you have not fill your recipients during registration u can still sending it after having your result through us or any centre.
Please let talk on WhatsApp or call to put u through thanks.

bamiDee1:
Thanks B2consult111.

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SOPWriter: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
bamiDee1:

Thanks in advance
Hi Bamidee1,

Your GRE test score will be sent to your designated institutions within 10-15 days.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by damesilver(m): 6:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Harbhmborlar:
Do you have you credentials ready...? There is an open position in my school and it's more easier when I approach the Prof directly. You expect me to tell ppl to upload their credentials here? undecided

Nice to meet you, I'm also from Osogbo. Kindly help me with opportunities scholarship, PhD direct. I have a first-class in quantity surveying. Thank you.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by MIYATI: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Magoosh GRE available for a token. Expires May 2020
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by bamiDee1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
SOPWriter:

Hi Bamidee1,

Your GRE test score will be sent to your designated institutions within 10-15 days.

Oh, Noted.

Thanks for this info @SOPWriter
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SOPWriter: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
bamiDee1:

Oh, Noted.

Thanks for this info @SOPWriter
You're welcome!
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Juwon21: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Good evening house, I want to ask that on the GRE exam day, must I go to the center with details of the school I want to send the score to since I saw on the thread that one is allowed to send test score to four universities. I will appreciate if this point can be buttress more
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Juwon21:
Good evening house, I want to ask that on the GRE exam day, must I go to the center with details of the school I want to send the score to since I saw on the thread that one is allowed to send test score to four universities. I will appreciate if this point can be buttress more
Yes u have to go with the details of those schools unless u dont want to utilise the four free score sending option

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Juwon21:
You only need to know the names of the schools, the center employees will help with getting their institution codes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Miscellaneous(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
I would like to send my GRE score to another school. Can I do it myself or I need to meet those agents?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Enasdan(m): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Miscellaneous:

Take the centre in GRA... Mikon training institute. It's ok
thanks so much for your suggestions, please I just want to confirm, if you register with them directly at the centre or you pick the seating centre directly from ETS website during your registration? thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by rkarang: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Does any one know if TOEFL centre at Ibadan is perfectly okay? I love the satisfying experience I had at Dragnet VI where I did my GRE
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by emmahoney(m): 2:41am On Jan 06, 2020
rkarang:
Does any one know if TOEFL centre at Ibadan is perfectly okay? I love the satisfying experience I had at Dragnet VI where I did my GRE
Yeah, it is superb. The environment is clean and serene.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Miscellaneous(m): 3:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Enasdan:
thanks so much for your suggestions, please I just want to confirm, if you register with them directly at the centre or you pick the seating centre directly from ETS website during your registration? thanks
Pick from ets website as I did. They av no right to complain or do anything.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by favouredtk: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
rkarang:

Yeah, It's a nice place. Well organized.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by spamboot: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
please who can help out with TOEFL study materials
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by B2consult111: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Try meet agent it inquires credit card or e-transact payment call me or WhatsApp to put u through 08139211169.
Miscellaneous:
I would like to send my GRE score to another school. Can I do it myself or I need to meet those agents?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Juwon21: 6:26am On Jan 07, 2020
Thank you

horlahsunbo225:

Yes u have to go with the details of those schools unless u dont want to utilise the four free score sending option

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.