Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1352039 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by financialbreak: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
ponpon:
You have good test scores. Apply to set schools and start seeking advisors in others. Some are tired of endless inquiries that can be found through one google search

Please, what do you mean by set schools?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Kaykay07: 5:50am On Dec 18, 2019
How did you register for d exam?
Princekenuk:

Some gurus here have also identified Manhattan to be the best in quant section. Magoosh is very good in preparing for verbal section. Their rich vocabulary and flashcard are excellent. How did you get the materials from studyguide?

Gathering lots of materials can disorganize you, so that you don't even know where to start from. Put yourself together and have a study plan. Work more on your areas of weakness. We can brainstorm together. Am taking my GRE on 13th January. God will surely help us out!

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Princekenuk: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Kaykay07:
How did you register for d exam?

@Kaykay07.......... I was registered by Affordable Tests. He comes around here. You can search for him here. He'll even register you first before you'll transfer money to his account.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by kayssy: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
horlahsunbo225:

Tell us ur CGPA and ur courdr plus intended PG course
3.78 out of 5... Civil engineering...
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
kayssy:
3.78 out of 5... Civil engineering...
BGSU NIU MTSU WKU
EWU
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Odelola01(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
BGSU NIU MTSU WKU
EWU

Please for some of us, can you write the full meaning of the abbreviations.

Thank you
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by pointmond: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
@Affordable test, is your offer for TOEFL still up?

Is there anyone registering TOEFL for 40k?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SuomyNona: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
Odelola01:

Please for some of us, can you write the full meaning of the abbreviations.

Thank you
Google it
That's why u are a postgraduate student

5 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
SuomyNona:

GPA: 3.74/4.00
GRE: 317 (V - 159, Q - 158)

Intended grad program: MSc or Ph.D. in Civil Engineering.

Please, If you have info on any school with high chances of securing funding, please kindly hint me I just need directions in the right way.
With this ur profile
UNM, OSU,NCAT, Texam A&M, WSU, UNC
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Evkunle: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
rogerdavid:
ETS has debited my account without sending a tracking code and/or the 'THANK YOU' display; both of which indicate a successful application for the GRE exam. Please Guys, what should I do? I have mailed them but no response since the mail was sent more than 24 hours ago?

I paid via Paypal

Send them a mail explaining your current situation. Also check your PayPal account and ensure it was debited. Then allow some time and check your mail.

Needs materials and tips on How best to prepare for the exam? For your best test prep solutions, visit https://mcfedututors.com/testprep-language-solutions/

For more information on exam registration, training, joining whatsapp/telegram study group, application to schools, Permanent Residence, access to study materials and Work permit, please visit https://www.mcfedututors.com or WhatsApp 08132765285.
GRE 50K IELTS 75K TOEFL 50k GMAT 100K, SAT 55K.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SuomyNona: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
SuomyNona:

Thanks for your suggestion. In order to erase any ambiguity, I hope I guessed the acronyms rightly.

UNM - U of New Mexico
OSU - Oregon State Uni
WSU - Washington State Uni
UNC - U of North Carolina
And Ohio state university
U of connecticut
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by MasterforceII: 3:37am On Dec 19, 2019
SuomyNona:

Please, If you have info on any school with high chances of securing funding, please kindly hint me I just need directions in the right way.

Try Auburn University for PHD.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SuomyNona: 7:36am On Dec 21, 2019
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SuomyNona: 7:44am On Dec 21, 2019
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Enasdan(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
SuomyNona:

contact Washington State University
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by jteena: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ajibade105:
I'll suggest you tell people how you prepared for the verbal cos most people have issues with the verbal. You did just fine. All the best in your application process...

hi
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by firstregistrar: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
contact @ponpon

SuomyNona:
Please, who knows the current cost of TOEFL? I need info on how to register for it.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Hopeful123: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2019
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Enasdan(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
good afternoon everyone, please who knows or have an idea of GRE writing centres in Benin City, I'm about taking GRE in Benin City, don't know if anyone from this platform can recommend or suggest GRE approved centres in Benin City. Thanks for your contributions and suggestions.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nicolars(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hello house, do we have anyone studying software engineering at masters level

I need guidance embarassed
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Priority deadlines have come and gone... How's everybody doing?

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
user4321:
Priority deadlines have come and gone... How's everybody doing?
We're fine boss
Waiting for ur Stanford admission cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by benji93: 1:48am On Dec 24, 2019
American schools don't generally offer scholarships for MA/MSc programs. The scholarships/fellowships/assistantships are skewed towards Phd programs.
Evans211:
Good day everyone,

I’m applying to 5 schools;

Bowling Greene state university
Georgia state university
Kansas state university
Cleveland state university
George Washington University

(Here is my profile
GPA- 3.28/4
GRE- 318
Degree of interest- M.A Political science )

The last 3 schools request for financial statement of account as part of the application process. Neither of my sponsors I believe have up to 30 million plus lol. So I’m thinking if there’s a way to get a genuine statement of account legitimately?.. it’s very important to not that, I applied with the intention of winning a scholarship (tuition waiver and assistantship) hence, not sure why statement of account that will cover full tuition Is required..

To the gurus that must have passed through similar stage, kindly help with your inputs please. I’m self funding this application but my sponsor(s) is Willing to help but his financial statement is slightly over 15m which is not enough sadly.

Kindly help please. Deadline for application is fast approaching..

Thanks

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by benji93: 2:30am On Dec 24, 2019
It would have been better if you had above 160 for the Q part. Your GPA is quite good but the competition for admission into American schools is fierce.The reputation of your school also matters(You may have to state that). In any case you should Apply for a direct Ph.D . Check QS civil engineering subject-ranking for medium-ranked American schools- outside 150. ASU, OSU and others. Do the same for schools Canada, Australia and other countries you may be considering. After selecting suitable schools based on the rankings(seive), go to their websites and find the active research areas you are interested in and contact the professors. Most of the time the professors have research group/personal websites where they clearly indicate that they are looking for graduate students. Most of the applications will cost you though. Some applications cost as much as 100 dollars. However, METU, Ankara, Turkey has a good reputation in civil engineering(100-150)- I know this cos I completed my undergraduate degree there. You can check their website. Find the areas of research you are interested and send an email to the professors in charge asking them if they have projects from which you can earn a monthly stipend. It's a government institution, so the tuition Is low. Around 50k naira per semester, I think. If you decide to apply to METU as a fall back plan perhaps. Apply to their MSc program. Hopefully it can serve as a stepping stone to somewhere better elsewhere. Istanbul University has about the same reputation and is a government school as well. You can try and navigate their websites too. All the best I your search.
SuomyNona:

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2019
horlahsunbo225:

We're fine boss
Waiting for ur Stanford admission cheesy
grin grin na nairabet ticket be day oooh... E fit cast, e fit no cast

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2019
user4321:
grin grin na nairabet ticket be day oooh... E fit cast, e fit no cast
God go blind alabi eye to our tickets

5 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by palchris12: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Our goal is to earn your trust and help you get what you want. This is not only beneficial for you, but for us too. We want to keep growing our credibility and therefore we strive to convert every single customer into a happy customer. The students are generally given R programming assignments by their teachers to assess their learning capabilities and knowledge about the subject. The assignment topics in R programming include probability distribution, regression analysis, Bayesian probability, data mining, bootstrapping, microarray analysis, graphics and programming. At allassignmentexperts.com we guide students in completing their assignments on time and with accuracy.
Sometimes students do get confused with assignment topics as they are quite complex and require monitoring. However, assignments are one of the best ways to practice and get better at the subject. Hence, students just cannot neglect them. They not only need to practice well for the exam but have to stay up to date with their R programming assignments and projects submissions also. Our R programming assignment experts are specialized in handling every project and assignment in this subject. Many of them hail from the best universities in Australia. They can help you maintain a balance in your studies by providing you with thorough guidance on your assignments. Connect with them right now and get your queries solved immediately.

https://allassignmentexperts.com/r-programming-assignment-help

#rprogrammingassignmenthelp #domyassignment #makemyassignment #buyassignment #rprogrammingassignment #rprogramminghomeworkhelp #domyhomework #AssignmentHelpUSA #assignmenthelpUK #Assignmenthelpaustralia

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SuomyNona: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by benji93: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sure.
SuomyNona:

Thanks a lot, can I pm you?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Miscellaneous(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Enasdan:
good afternoon everyone, please who knows or have an idea of GRE writing centres in Benin City, I'm about taking GRE in Benin City, don't know if anyone from this platform can recommend or suggest GRE approved centres in Benin City. Thanks for your contributions and suggestions.

Take the centre in GRA... Mikon training institute. It's ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.