Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1356131 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by B2consult111: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hello Mr. Timileyin stop lying why did you chooses to lie to makes it to fun here I started your registration and and sending you the screen shot to you and telling you that is not necessary to pay through me and you can pay by yourself which I send you your ETS ID to pay by yourself that is not necessary to pay through me and I told you that you can come to our registration centre ikoyi or lekki and you told me that you in Ibadan and you reside in Ibadan and you want your centre in Ibadan so why are you not be straight forward and I will like to share all this here
SuomyNona:

This one almost scammed me until I searched online and discovered the actual B2consulting have different contact details. I contacted the real B2consulting at the stated address and they denied knowing the person operating this nairaland account and informed me that they have no affiliation to him.

Unfortunately, I have given this guy my details and he has started pestering me to transfer the fee to him. He quickly changed my TOEFL account password, trying to use that to tie me to him. I simply changed it back and instantly blocked his WhatsApp and number from calling me.

it is crazy out here, it is safer to just go with reputable third-party vendors and not minding the little extra pay.

God will judge evildoers ripping people off their money.

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheNoble007(m): 2:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Tobironke:
Mine is $480, he'll go to jail for this

And these are they God forsaken people whom God will judge l if they don't repent... They are the ones that damaged our reputation even here in the US... Affordable Test will never go unpunished... If he doesn't settle this issue and send the money back to the people he scammed, terrible disaster will befall him down to his fourth generation...

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nattiejt: 5:13am On Jan 25, 2020
This is to clarify my previous post concerning Affordable
Tests.... All thanks to Affordable Tests for resolving all issues with ETS..... Sorry for the misconception, it was due to lack of communications!! God bless you abundantly for staying true to who you are!!
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Janet200: 6:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Nattiejt:
Affordable Tests..... This is the pregnant woman you registered Toefl for twice. I have waited patiently with the hope that you will reach out to me, but it is obvious that you won't and you have duped me. Not to worry, just know that you are CURSED FOR LIFE. Remember this day and never forget that it is because you scammed a pregnant woman that things will never ever be well with you!!!

Chaii people are heartless in this life o, later them go de go all church crusade to find the solution to their incurable problems

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Tobironke: 6:24am On Jan 25, 2020
Change your login details first
engrlarex:

And I have the exam to write nextweek, I am confused...Affordable refused to tell us Wetin dey occur? He’s being hostile to questioning. He shld just refund my money, I’m not doing again.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by greatmann: 7:03am On Jan 25, 2020
This are all the available Scholarship programs for now.
Below you'll see the title of each Scholarship and the link to the scholarship below it.

As more Scholarship Portal opens we'll keep you updated.

1. U.S. CAEF Full-Ride Enterprise Student Fellowship Program

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/us-caef-full-ride-enterprise-student.html?m=1

2. CSC Shared funding for Commonwealth Country Students at Goldsmiths, University of London, UK

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/csc-shared-funding-for-commonwealth.html?m=1

3. Duke Robertson program in the United States

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/duke-robertson-program-in-united-states.html?m=1

4. Findboliger Scholarship in Denmark

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/findboliger-scholarship-in-denmark.html?m=1

5. Federation University International Excellence Scholarship in Australia

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/federation-university-international.html?m=1

6. PhD Scholarship in Coffee Chemistry for International Students at Southern Cross University, Australia

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/phd-scholarship-in-coffee-chemistry-for.html?m=1

7. List of Available Chevening Scholarship 2020

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/list-of-available-chevening-scholarship.html?m=1

8. Singapore Digital Scholarships at Government of Singapore, 2020

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/singapore-digital-scholarships-at.html?m=1

Good luck to you as you apply!

Happy weekend Nairalanders
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2020
Hello everyone, good evening/morning. I appreciate you all for a great job done here thus far. I’m new here, and I’d like to ask some questions....

I just got admission into Texas tech Uni (department of political science).. I got an offer as a TA to online graders. The assistantship comes with a stipend of $10,000 for the period of 9 months (which I can’t really make sense of)...

The admission and offer came few hours ago.. I wish to seek your individual opinion, based on experience overtime about the funding (check attached), before sending a mail to the graduate coordinator.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by B2consult111: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2020
Please who is this Affordable test that you used to scam people can anyone send his contact here I can track him down I think he want to damage all the foreign registration centre and I won't allow him .
TheNoble007:

And these are they God forsaken people whom God will judge l if they don't repent... They are the ones that damaged our reputation even here in the US... Affordable Test will never go unpunished... If he doesn't settle this issue and send the money back to the people he scammed, terrible disaster will befall him down to his fourth generation...

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SuomyNona: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2020
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Dwayne24(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2020
Prettygud:
I have a magoosh premium account to share with anyone that is interested.

I wrote my GRE today.. Twas not as I expected. As a first time taker, I thought it was just some baby exam. I start prep August, so my prep was just approximately 2 months.

Some bad luck started following me from 6am today when I woke up, I stood straight to stretch, not knowing the fan was not really far up, I ended up cutting my right hand finger nails into two, blood everywhere. This happened because it's not my house, I didn't know the fan was low. I went to a near by chemist to treat my self. This weakened my confidence as I could nearly hold a pen. (don't stretch if u aren't familiar with the room on the day of ur test angry..)
Anyways I got to the centre in abuja 8:40am, the whole check in process was carried out and we started.
I have long Bern praying for 3 quants but after the incident I pray for 3 verbal( which I wasn't good at).
I wrote the test with the pain. Typing wasn't easy. But I know I did well in the AWA, my topics were sweet, straight forward, already worked on similar topics from the ETS pool of essays. I should write about 700 words for each, could have written more if I could be faster.

The first verbal was difficult, then I hard I tough quants, then break, another equally tough verbal, now I knew the first should be the experimental as I didn't really do well. The next quants was lot tougher than most practice test I have taken. What surprise me was that my last verbal was equally tough as the previous ones, I assumed I did well in the previous verbal, probably that's
Why I got another difficult one. Little did I know that I was joking with myself, all fantasy.

I will be having a rewrite by early December, by then I should have solved the mystery of verbal.
And please I will appreciate tips on verbal because I employed all that I knew during the test.

I clicked reports score and there was my 55k staring at me on the screen..
If u register GRE for a cheap price and u are genuine, please send me ur contact.

V152Q164(316) undecided..

I beg coming test takers, forget the learning of big words, the GRE dosent have big words like that, its straight forward.. Learn few words, the common ones, forget advance words and Co.. U can use magoosh flashcard for.. My problem in verbal from practice yes has always been RCs which I sometime get 3 or 4 of 10, but TC and SE are good.

Stick to one material, the most important of all is the ETS materials, all the questions that fly around are not GRE like, some are extremely tougher without clues but GRE TC and SE gives u enough clues, just learn to find it in RCs too, that's my own issue for now..

For quants, ETS is also still the best.. Then u can use magoosh or Manhattan.
Princeton practice test is a very close predictor of your real score.

If u are interested in the magoosh premium account, dm via mail.
. Please I'm interested in the magoosh premium account. Oluchukwu.udenze@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by majiddele75: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2020

Please contact signature
Please what is the price for the subscription??
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by majiddele75: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
MissOyin:

Hi I am interested and success to you
Hello please did you get the peen acct, could you share please
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by solihp(f): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hi everyone. Please how much do you guys register for GRE these days and through who.

Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Josephine222: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
This man is not a scam is real I just got his number here and he help me with my registration for GRE which have done the exam last week and also I just do my TOEFL registration with him and I'm having my exam by February 15th is very good and nice agent.
B2consult111:
Hello Mr. Timileyin stop lying why did you chooses to lie to makes it to fun here I started your registration and and sending you the screen shot to you and telling you that is not necessary to pay through me and you can pay by yourself which I send you your ETS ID to pay by yourself that is not necessary to pay through me and I told you that you can come to our registration centre ikoyi or lekki and you told me that you in Ibadan and you reside in Ibadan and you want your centre in Ibadan so why are you not be straight forward and I will like to share all this here

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Chris4guns: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=Fakesammi post=86068396]
Good day, please did you had to send your official transcript from your school in order [quote author=Fakesammi post=86068396]
No you don't need to submit official transcripts.
Go to your application portal and check the missing item there, then you will know what is missing that is making your own application incomplete. I guess it's the internal GPA evaluation that missing you can contact the Dean of graduate studies.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SuomyNona: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Let me say it is highly unprofessional of him revealing my details on a public forum.

I saw a post vouching for him. So I have to reply to it to reveal what happened.

Now let me explain a few red flags that made me suspicious about this guy. Now put yourself in my shoes and try to understand what happened.

First pointer: he suggested a fraudulent way for taking the test (snapshot 1)

Second pointer: I had a TOEFL account before contacting him. He changed my TOEFL account password after requesting my email and gave a strange reason for doing so. He claimed it automatically changed. (Snapshot 2)

After pointer 1 and 2 I became suspicious.

3rd pointer: I google-searched B2consulting and saw their contact on their website, called the number and they claimed they actually do not have an affiliation to this nairaland account. Check the address he used to advertise(snapshot3) and the address and contact of B2 consulting website(snapshot 4). You can call the contact on the B2consulting website too and inquire about him yourself. They were the one I finally used.

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Jung(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
SuomyNona:
Let me say it is highly unprofessional of him revealing my details on a public forum.

I saw a post vouching for him. So I have to reply to it to reveal what happened.

Now let me explain few red flags that made me suspicious about this guy. Now put yourself in my shoe and try to understand what happened.

First pointer: he suggested a fraudulent way for taking the test (snapshot 1)

Second pointer: I had a TOEFL account before contacting him. He changed my TOEFL account password after requesting for my email and gave a strange reason for doing so. He claimed it automatically changed. (Snapshot 2)

After pointer 1 and 2 I became suspicious.

3rd pointer: I google searched B2consulting and saw there contact on their website, called the number and they claimed they actually do not have affiliation to this nairaland account. Check the address he used to advertise(snapshot3) and the address and contact of B2 consulting website(snapshot 4). You can call the contact the on B2consulting website too and inquire about him yourself. They were the one I finally used.

You called him out, and he wanted to protect his name by calling you out with proof. 1-1. Dont complain biko.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SuomyNona: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by majiddele75: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Can someone help with magoosh premium account, I will appreciate
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Alexilibra: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Prettygud:
I have a magoosh premium account to share with anyone that is interested.

I wrote my GRE today.. Twas not as I expected. As a first time taker, I thought it was just some baby exam. I start prep August, so my prep was just approximately 2 months.

Some bad luck started following me from 6am today when I woke up, I stood straight to stretch, not knowing the fan was not really far up, I ended up cutting my right hand finger nails into two, blood everywhere. This happened because it's not my house, I didn't know the fan was low. I went to a near by chemist to treat my self. This weakened my confidence as I could nearly hold a pen. (don't stretch if u aren't familiar with the room on the day of ur test angry..)
Anyways I got to the centre in abuja 8:40am, the whole check in process was carried out and we started.
I have long Bern praying for 3 quants but after the incident I pray for 3 verbal( which I wasn't good at).
I wrote the test with the pain. Typing wasn't easy. But I know I did well in the AWA, my topics were sweet, straight forward, already worked on similar topics from the ETS pool of essays. I should write about 700 words for each, could have written more if I could be faster.

The first verbal was difficult, then I hard I tough quants, then break, another equally tough verbal, now I knew the first should be the experimental as I didn't really do well. The next quants was lot tougher than most practice test I have taken. What surprise me was that my last verbal was equally tough as the previous ones, I assumed I did well in the previous verbal, probably that's
Why I got another difficult one. Little did I know that I was joking with myself, all fantasy.

I will be having a rewrite by early December, by then I should have solved the mystery of verbal.
And please I will appreciate tips on verbal because I employed all that I knew during the test.

I clicked reports score and there was my 55k staring at me on the screen..
If u register GRE for a cheap price and u are genuine, please send me ur contact.

V152Q164(316) undecided..

I beg coming test takers, forget the learning of big words, the GRE dosent have big words like that, its straight forward.. Learn few words, the common ones, forget advance words and Co.. U can use magoosh flashcard for.. My problem in verbal from practice yes has always been RCs which I sometime get 3 or 4 of 10, but TC and SE are good.

Stick to one material, the most important of all is the ETS materials, all the questions that fly around are not GRE like, some are extremely tougher without clues but GRE TC and SE gives u enough clues, just learn to find it in RCs too, that's my own issue for now..

For quants, ETS is also still the best.. Then u can use magoosh or Manhattan.
Princeton practice test is a very close predictor of your real score.

If u are interested in the magoosh premium account, dm via mail.

I'm interested
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Gudkay: 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Is the person that asked you to fill a form MCFEDUTUTORS aka evkunle

Because he also swindled me. But I would assure him publicly that I would get my money back. He should wait and see what happens.

Could you confirm his name?
segunbolawole:
This is absurd, this group is supposed to be a group where people help out each other. Devilish and greedy fellows decide to take advantage of people here with thier dubious act, my token is, don't send money to anyone on this platform to register you for GRE/TOEFL and others. What I figured they do is register you with a empty credit card, as a result ETS will register you, u write your exam, when is time for ETS to redeem the credit, it will be empty and the money will bounce back as a result you automatically become a debtor after paying whoever helped you.

I went today to verify someone that published here that he can register GRE for 50k he even has a website, only for me. To get there and the office location he put on his website denied him. Called the young man, he kept pushing I fill form. Online and pay.... Oga! I can't send 50k to you without meeting you in person. That's how I didn't hear from him again.

In a Nutshell is, I advice we either go thru a reputable and identifiable person than send money to someone on here to register you.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NwanyiOkpa(f): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
hybeenoni:

Apply to Texas tech University

Hello bro,

I am applying to TTU, please, can we communicate via whatsapp?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Admin9: 12:08am On Jan 26, 2020
Good day, I have been following this thread and here are some schools i have applied to for Msc. mechanical engineering

GRE: 296
TOEFL:98

Clarkson University- Admitted (Admitted, 30% tuition waiver)
Michigan Tech Uni-(Admitted, no funding)
Missouri S&T -(Admitted. no funding yet, total cost is)
Wichita state Uni- Denied (was surprised based on the fact that better schools admitted me)
Texas Tech Uni- Awaiting decision

fall, hopeful. Yes, we can

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by majiddele75: 3:01am On Jan 26, 2020
MIYATI:
Magoosh GRE available for a token. Expires May 2020
please I’m interested
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Evicsholar(f): 4:43am On Jan 26, 2020
Evans211:
Hello everyone, good evening/morning. I appreciate you all for a great job done here thus far. I’m new here, and I’d like to ask some questions....

I just got admission into Texas tech Uni (department of political science).. I got an offer as a TA to online graders. The assistantship comes with a stipend of $10,000 for the period of 9 months (which I can’t really make sense of)...

The admission and offer came few hours ago.. I wish to seek your individual opinion, based on experience overtime about the funding (check attached), before sending a mail to the graduate coordinator.

Thanks
Congratulations
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sherlock5577: 5:31am On Jan 26, 2020
Evans211:

Thanks
You need to know what the estimated cost of living is over there and if this stipend offered covers for it. Also, find out what tuition fees would not be waived, which may be your health insurance. It's not uncommon that you may not receive stipends for the whole year as a TA and a lot of times funding would be renewed once you have met all the stipulated requirements for it, except there is no funding available from the department.
It looks like a good offer, but if you get a better one,...
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sherlock5577: 5:34am On Jan 26, 2020
Admin9:
Good day, I have been following this thread and here are some schools i have applied to for Msc. mechanical engineering

Wichita state Uni- Denied (was surprised based on the fact that better schools admitted me)

Congrats on your admits!
Getting full funding isn't an easy feat and I hope you do.
Contact the graduate coordinator and other professors and reiterate your interest in their program, possibly informing them of your dire need for this scholarship!
Yes you can!!!
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Mrmarshfcb: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Hello guys, I've been following the topics here for quite some time now. Please I'd like to know if one with 3.36 CGPA can get a fully funded scholarship in the US and if so how can one find such scholarships. Please really need your advice, thanks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by CptCharlesVane: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Congratulations! You’ve got one foot in already.
Admin9:

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Mrmarshfcb: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hello admin,I've been following the topics here for quite some time now. Please I'd like to know if one with 3.36 CGPA can get a fully funded scholarship in the US and if so how can one find such scholarships. Please really need your advice, thanks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Mideniyi: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=Gudkay post=86110757]Is the person that asked you to fill a form MCFEDUTUTORS aka evkunle

Because he also swindled me. But I would assure him publicly that I would get my money back. He should wait and see what happens.

Could you confirm his name?
[/quote
Please how did he swindle you o. I gave him some money last week for me and my wife.
Please help a brother
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by engrlarex(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tobironke:
Change your login details first

i have done that....i have cancelled the appointment..coz i felt i can't make up such payment now..after i did that, i saw $130 to be paid...i am contacting ets tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.